Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Raketspel and News

Go down 
+10
ItIsMarc
Phobos47
baumer
BEASTY
TRON
digit
RageTester
2D4
jork
Hack it!No Money Involved
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Raketspel and News - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Marc u are my man !!! Smile That is exactly what I have been saying ! but I guess people will listen to you perhaps. So send mails and make calls to this director of raketspel guy and when someone calls him, don't forget to ask him where he can be reached on email (what email he actually reads) Should we organize a call/mail campaign ?
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:17 pm

I don't think I'm a very good caller, but if we find the right email address I'm willing to send an email. Except I have to idea what to say. So anyone want to make an email draft for me, and I'll send it? And then other people can send the same email? That sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Sure, but how do we know he will even read it ? I remember his number + emailadress (of raketspel) was in this forum, so I called the guy but forgot to ask him what email he actually reads. i did send him an email later but never got a reply. So if someone cold call him JUST to ask him what email he can be reached on, that would be great.

Before anyone makes you a draft, ask yourself what questions you have, what you would like to know about RR if you could ask the person in charge of this game ? Make a list of those and I will help you to make that into an email.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:44 pm

What happened to your website?

What happened to RR?

What will happen to RR?

Has Miniclip or SilentBay ever contacted you recently?
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:53 pm

Aight gimme his # I'll do it. I'm just a little shy that's all.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:54 pm

I was too .. I just convinced myself it was a buissnis talk. IGIT where is the raketspel contact info at again ? Or Jork, knew where it was I believe

Good questions igit, I didn't know raketspel had a website.

Additional:

- Are you aware of the persisting popularity of RR ?
- Will you considder selling RR in it's current outdated condition ?
- Would you be interrested in a legal agreement saying you will get a percentage
of possible gains, should you agree to let us rebuild RR and put in online ?
- Where can we reach you by email, we may have serious buyers lined up
- Do you have any ideas about how to get RR up and running again ?
- If you wanted to sell RR, what would be the asking price ?
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:06 am

Those are great questions. I just sent them an email at kontakt@raketspel.se . I said that I had a few questions about their games and if they could help me. That way, if they didnt respond to others only because they didnt want to talk about RR, they might answer my email and then they'll have to answer all my questions.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:46 am

Lets wait and find out Smile
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:03 am

Yup... nothing yet. That doesnt surprise me though.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:09 am

Kontakt
Raketspel AB
Kronobergsgatan 21
112 33 Stockholm
08 653 46 47
kontakt@raketspel.se

Something like this, idk the country code, it's +46 or something like that.
00+46+8+08 653 46 47...according to http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/country.php?country=Sweden
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:11 am

jork wrote:
Kontakt
Raketspel AB
Kronobergsgatan 21
112 33 Stockholm
08 653 46 47
kontakt@raketspel.se

Something like this, idk the country code, it's +46 or something like that.
00+46+8+08 653 46 47...according to http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/country.php?country=Sweden

TY jork Smile

It wasn't hard to get the number right Smile even I did it somehow
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:27 am

So is anyone gonna call? Or was I already chosen...
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:40 am

Well, whoever calls, don't do it now, it's night in Sweden.
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:51 am

True true. But who are we agreeing to call them?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:04 am

It is no problem if many people call, in fact it's good, like you said Smile I did post a review of my phone conversation with that gentleman from sweden in this forum, if only I could remember where.. maybe good to look at it before making the call. What ever you (the person who is going to call) ask, make sure you ask where to reach him by email .

* better not call on the weekend, you might piss him off Smile
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:07 am

Your phone conversation review is located in this thread 2D4, forum is pretty much a mess with tons of topics having similar names, so took a while to find this...
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com/t687-miniclip-doesnt-have-license-for-rr
I am sick a little bit and my voice isn't at it's best, wonder how much call would cost Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Juke (RR Developer)
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:46 pm

lol, if any1 should call its me i live there geez. i can tell you this hes not gona recreate the game. though there might be smething like RR3 by raketspel or something. hes not gona share the files. I mean he was gona do that i would really get angry stuff from the game came out for people to lay there dirty hands on. id say before hosting the files every1 must agree to it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.raketspel.se
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:35 pm

Dude I'll have to be completely honest with you. I have no idea what you're trying to say. Please type a little more clearly. I love you
Back to top Go down
Juke (RR Developer)
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:43 pm

ok hes not gona share the files, robot rage is not gona be up, and thats about it sry to disappoint you. btw who are you? havnt seen u on here b4.
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:51 pm

I dunno, man. You need to be more optemistic. We might be able to convince them enough to make a new RR. Or we might be able to just buy the old one off them, if the price is right.

And I havnt seen you around here either. I'm an old time player, but stopped
being so frequent when all the shit started to go down with this game.
Back to top Go down
Juke (RR Developer)
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:08 pm

well you wont convince me to anything atm. i havnt been here for so long. see now you know why i am a sea scumb. however as said the files more corrupt and doesnt work with todays internet so good. but the main reason to why its gone is because people tend to cheat. it was no point in hosting something that theres #1 almost no players at all. #2 you cant gain any money on it since people could just hack it. #3 Hacking abillity in this game is so high so you can change global score of other robots. change their paint. change their wins and looses as well as changing ranks. no admin features was there all admin things if i remember it right was to just manually gain access to the server and do stuff from there with an FTP client or something. that never happend except for when updates come. No more updates now i hope you understand the reasons to why its down and to why its not gona be back up. Keep your hope up that there might be a newer version of robot rage wich cannot be hacked and that works well with todays internet. anything else? i think i should be bale to answer the most of ur questions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juke (RR Developer)
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:13 pm

please excuse my spelling.
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Wutever, man. I STILL BELIEVE. We were gonna buy the old version to fix it up, tho. We're not going to release the same version if we have the files. Lol
Back to top Go down
Juke (RR Developer)
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:17 pm

oh yeah what if said it cost you 4000 dollars u buy it?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Nice, you trying to scare people...money doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raketspel and News
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next