Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Raketspel and News

Go down 
+10
ItIsMarc
Phobos47
baumer
BEASTY
TRON
digit
RageTester
2D4
jork
Hack it!No Money Involved
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Raketspel and News - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:32 pm

They could do such a cool remake of rearmed, with new weapons and features, all they have to do is use the game they had as a skeleton and dress her up
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:34 am

Thats the only way Im okay with it.
Back to top Go down
Unidentified
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:42 am

i hope with this that there will be some sort of levels to reach for guns.. and i know the whole buying in thing for better weapons is cool and all but u should be able to buy them off the bat if you want to do it that way or put it to reach a certain level or even ammount of points for winning and you can get the weapon then. just for say cause i had alot of friends who didnt want to buy weapons so they quit playing the game.. same for younger kids who play the game and their parents wont let them use their card.. it couold really attract more attention that way.. sme for the older teens/adults if they get tired of waiting for points\reach level they might say eff it and buy the weapons. no hate from me i bought many of the super weapons packages back when.. but just putting a thought out there. love hhow its coming back!!!
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:24 am

Hey, whoever you are, fellow Ontarian (Hamilton REP!)
I like the idea of guns, because in RR2 daggers and spears were way overpowered. Long range combat was not a problem unless you had a super pack, but even then the ranged weapons were seriously underpowered.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:35 am

Dagger and spears being overpowered = lag, same goes for long range, underpowered because of lag. Yet again, lag could cause (razor discs, a long range weapon) to become overpowered, the thing we are used to call "ghost discs", that's like 5 hits and full armour (249) would come to an end...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raketspel and News
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6