Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Raketspel and News

Go down 
+10
ItIsMarc
Phobos47
baumer
BEASTY
TRON
digit
RageTester
2D4
jork
Hack it!No Money Involved
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
TRON
RR Beginner

Raketspel and News - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:37 am

So PM me, then I can add you on skype and we can install on VPS?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:04 pm

I was talking to Hack it!No Money Involved, I wonder why would you want me to PM you TRON ? Maybe I am missing something here.
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:30 pm

I was talking to Hack it!No Money Involved , because I have a VPS were he can install RobotRgae
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:28 am

Sorry, my mistake. I was also talking about a PM, that's why,

good luck !
Back to top Go down
baumer
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:10 am

I'm liking what I see here, however, does anybody have an approximate timeline on this game coming out?
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:15 am

We don't have enough information, gotta wait for "Hack it!No Money Involved" to respond again, because he's the one with game files...
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Well Im ready to host it.
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:31 pm

Dude when you gonna PM?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Target lost...no signal.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:54 pm

em all disappearing after they say they had something going... =/
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:41 pm

It's Mafia, someone's reading this topic right now, if someone says that he can do something, they locate him and eliminate...
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:46 pm

i alone am the Mafia. saddens me to see things going down the drain.
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:29 am

21th december 2012

The world didn't end .. yet

did robotrage ?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:31 am

RR will live 4ever! Even if the World ends it will survive.
Back to top Go down
Phobos47
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:44 pm

Man, I just read the whole thread.. its a huge dissapointment, but I don't mean it in the offensive way.. i mean, RR is down, We'll get it up!m work...wrok...work..cock...work.. DONE, it works! then tron: Hey i'll host it send me the files.. and now nothing.. dude, really sad

Anyway, best of lucks for you guys
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:47 pm

I agree, but I hope he will be around with good news,
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 2:33 am

Now even raketspel.se seems to be down, not sure if they are working at new games if they can't afford a website...
Let's hope it's just another website update that for some reason requires website to be down at time...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:05 pm

We haven't heard from HACK IT NO MONEY INVOLVED for some time now but may I remind everyone that the person he has been talking to about RR, is the same person I had on the phone, namely the director of raketspel and, the telephone number where he can be reached is on this forum (in some threads) No one is stopping YOU (who ever is reading this) from making a call and finding out what the F is going on
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:04 pm

Ugh... not good news...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 9:20 pm

what do you mean
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 10:54 pm

That raketspel's website isn't even up...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 12:16 am

oh ok.

seriously, all someone needs to do is pick up the phone, it's simple
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Considering that I'm half way around the world I don't think I will be the one to call...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:51 pm

It is the same price from holland as from anywhere far, I supose .. but that is okay, someone may feel the
need to , or not. Besides, you are doing enough for RR as it is Smile
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:31 pm

So, uh. He says he has the game working, and all he needs is a host… theeen poof! He's gone... That's not cool. But you know what? I'm 97.5559% sure that if we all bother these people enough, they'll give us what we want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raketspel and News
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next