Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ Empty
PostSubject: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:18 am

All your ideas, letters, fan art, pics of bots and paints and cool stuff, drop it here please. I would especially like all those cool paints and pics you have in your collection jork Smile

*Note it would be great if many people would send thier own emails to Raketspel, addressed to the director, It would have much more impact, but it's up to you if you want to do this.

Kontakt
Raketspel AB
Kronobergsgatan 21
112 33 Stockholm
08 653 46 47
kontakt@raketspel.se
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:29 am

Don't mean to seem rude, but what's the purpose of this? Rakerspel should be able to remember their own game :p
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:48 pm

Smile They do but it seems they are not sure what to do, so, a little push in the right direction might tip the balance in our favor. Maybe they need encouragement, and we are a fan base. And is it really so hard to see that just keeping in touch with those people in a friendly way could really be a good thing ? Only they can make us a new RR, so I don't get why everyone is shying away from contact with Raketspel

Just send a fanmail and ideas to them, how hard can it be ? I mean we have been doing so many things to try to get RR back, facebook, posting adds on forums, hacking eachother, calling the kettle black, you name it, and the one thing you can do that could actually make a difference is not a good idea ? I just don't get it
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:43 pm

Do they actually read e-mails? I am not certain since I haven't gotten any reply from them.
See, calling is one thing and e-mail completely another, I don't mind e-mailing them once again though.
I could drop my whole folder with RR pics, would take some time to upload and not that many of the pictures I have are any special, most are just random screenshots from battles. What exactly did you want us to post here? Browsing through folders will certainly take some time, I could probably get on this in some 2 weeks time.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:01 am

You are right .. what exactly do I want people to post here ? I guess anything you would like to see the director of Raketspel but then again, you can always send an email yourself, in fact that would be better, so this idea of mine, is a little obsolete.

I have also been wondering if they will actually read the mail and it was silly of me not ask ask him this when we were on the phone. I guess I will send him a test email first to see if he responds, asking him to confirm that he will read it.

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:11 am

I sent a test mail to Raketspel. let's see if i get a response

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Nice, now we know if it's worth actually sending them something. BTW they spoke english on the phone?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:24 pm

I spoke to the director of Raketspel (but he didn't tell me his name, he said, you can just call me the director) and he spoke reasonable english with a norvegian accent.

I have no reply to this email yet ... which is not good ... your best chance is to send your questions and ideas for new RR to missMorris. I believe she works for the development team of the new RR of miniclip
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:57 pm

I just sent this email to MissMorris:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 12:12 am

She said that on this forum?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:27 am

Yes she did Smile

Feed her your feedback , they need it to make a good new RR
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:45 am

Done! Razz
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:28 am

Noobface wrote:
Done! :PDistroyer2 wrote:
I hack on RR3 to make my speed faster.
I hate my life and will kill anyone that plays
RR3 by hacking. I hope you die in real life and
never look in the mirror at your ugly face.
Go die because I said so. If you don't,
I will hack your life and go on my account on
MCF, aka AMERICANGIRL to annihilate your
dumb self!

Spoiler:
All of my location/siggy/fence, etc is a joke. No offense to anyone that is ugly, dumb, or hacks.

You are a Jackass ..

and you prove that you don't give a rats ass about RR. No one thinks your
funny, or , that would surprise me much
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:27 am

I really am disappointed... I really am...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:49 am

You can't say stuff like that and then expect people to take you serious
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:54 am

Well, if you didn't have a sense of humor I could see why you would say that..
I guess you don't though, so I will remove it for your purposes.

This is somewhat like the Radicals... they make everyone look bad even though they are small in numbers themselves. One person's complaining and nagging goes a long way.

I hope you are happy in succeeding to tell young adults to do what you tell them...

It used to be amusing to go on with you, but now it's just getting disappointing, it used to be fun, but now, and probably forever onward, it won't be. It will just be annoying.

I will act more "presentable" for 2D4 because I don't want him flaming me anymore.
I am tired of his tyranny and mocking me all the time. Starting now, I will not take it,
I will kill him....
with kindness.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:30 am

Noobface wrote:
Done! :PDistroyer2 wrote:
I hack on RR3 to make my speed faster.
I hate my life and will kill anyone that plays
RR3 by hacking. I hope you die in real life and
never look in the mirror at your ugly face.
Go die because I said so. If you don't,
I will hack your life and go on my account on
MCF, aka AMERICANGIRL to annihilate your
dumb self!

Spoiler:
All of my location/siggy/fence, etc is a joke. No offense to anyone that is ugly, dumb, or hacks.

Please don't remove anything for my sake .. but after all that crudeness am I not allowed to give my opinion on it ? To me, talking about people being forced to kill themselves because they are ugly isn't something that cheers me up but maybe other people will find it hilarious .. who knows

You wanna be a martyr I guess, go ahead

Ps. Really sorry if I spoiled anyones 'fun' , right now I am just more interested in the possible new RR Miniclip is building and my hopes were that old players would consider sending MissMorris their opinions on the new game. I guess I feel a little disapointed, especially when I imagine this lovely piece of poetry would actually end up in her mailbox Smile ALSO I was under the mistaken impression that you had sent this text to Raketspel or to MissMorris, (since this Topic is about what to send out and you wrote "done") My mistake. Feel free to write what ever you like, if no one else takes offence, why should I.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:20 am

Apology accepted.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:42 pm

I hope this does not continue. Let's move on and remain on topic from now on, otherwise I may have to take action that neither of you will entirely enjoy. If you would like to work something out between you two, I would suggest Private Messaging each other and not making a big show in front of everyone else and making this forum not so organized. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Thank you IGIT, but I was wondering how to obtain your own "Rank."

Your rank would be "Admin of the Century," but how would I get a rank?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:47 pm

Um... I said that we should stay on topic but I will answer this last question. I am now an admin of this forum thanks to East (Now Beasty), and so I am able to create different ranks and assign them to different users. If you would like a rank of your own please PM me and if I see that it is suitable and appropriate I will give you that rank. Please do not reply on this thread if you are only inferring about this post. If you do wish to post on this thread please keep it relevant to the topic "STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~".
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:34 am

I agree completely with you IGIT and to be honest, that was my entire point. I felt the remarks about hacking and ugly people ending their lives was totally irrelevant to this thread and somewhat offensive, I was just giving my opinion on that. No drama intended. I am always willing to apologize when ever I have been out of line, but I don't think I was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~   STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

STUFF to send to Raketspel ~ Drop here ~
Page 1 of 1