Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Raketspel and News

Go down 
+10
ItIsMarc
Phobos47
baumer
BEASTY
TRON
digit
RageTester
2D4
jork
Hack it!No Money Involved
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sea Scumb

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:20 pm

Just as we knew in young ages, one day this game would be down but i didnt realize i would miss this son of a game so much
anyways My brother knew the creater of Raketspel as i live in the same country and the same town as they had their place to stay on, Stockholm sweden.

Anyways, i got bad news and good news!
They dont think they will bring up the Third generation of RR (RR3)

although he asked me to buy the old files and also including the database!
i thought maybe like it would be worth 3000 bucks or something but he wants
50000 dollars for it.

is it worth it, i can put in 2 - 3 Thousands but not more!

Tell me how much you would put in, hopefully we will get this shit and then ill buy a host and put it up again!

//HackloX

Sea Scumb

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:23 pm

Didnt realize now that he want to bring our idea identicaly ideas and our systematicpurposes of this, he didnt realize the individuents has been missing the son of enjoyenment!

he still considoring brining up the old corrupted datas and put the files onto a host were it then will be connectable and ready to play, old accounts will be left therefore he stored the databse consistensy in drives.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:48 pm

50k is not that much, it's like an investment, only with no guarantees.
Though it's not just some few bucks which you can just throw away.
Do you have any contact info(of the Raketspel creator) so we could find out more about this?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:00 pm

I am happy to hear this news but also a little disapointed. I had a phone conversation with the director of raketspel and i asked him 3 times, if he would considder selling RR2 as it is now and he made clear te me he did not want to, reason: the files were out of date/ no longer compatible with current day internet. 50k is ***ing lot of money .. I do not have more than 50 or 100 to spend, sorry. What he should do is, release the files as an open source project, so we can work and improve them, and make us sign something that states all revenues go to raketspel and that the game remains their game. That way he can launch RR3 with no risk
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:55 pm

If we get an confirmation that Raketspel is ready to sell the game, we might start some donation campaign, 50k sounds like a lot... Hope it's not a scam.
Back to top Go down
Sea Scumb

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:01 pm

Yes also, Raketspel has been my brothers friend for a couple of years but it was a long time ago! anyways i talked to him for awhole 2 hours and he dont realy want to ell it to us but he still hs it in mind, 50K is alot we would need to open a donation service for this to ever work! we also need a contract from some company like Miniclip or Blipville or something like that to actually know that we will earn something in this and not only loose like 50K!

We need to contact Miniclip about this and hope that the could sponsor us with this new game, also as someone said we need to work with it alot becouse some files got corrupted in the saving process, not everything is working!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:59 pm

Wow... 50k!? That's a scam, considering we'd make no money off of it and that it is very out dated. I think what he meant to say was that he didn't want to sell it, but if someone was willing to buy it for 50k he would sell it... lol.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Hack it!No Money Involved wrote:
Yes also, Raketspel has been my brothers friend for a couple of years but it was a long time ago! anyways i talked to him for awhole 2 hours and he dont realy want to ell it to us but he still hs it in mind, 50K is alot we would need to open a donation service for this to ever work! we also need a contract from some company like Miniclip or Blipville or something like that to actually know that we will earn something in this and not only loose like 50K!

We need to contact Miniclip about this and hope that the could sponsor us with this new game, also as someone said we need to work with it alot becouse some files got corrupted in the saving process, not everything is working!

50k is insane and it must be a scam .. Also, if we all pay up to total that required 50k who will own the game for what part exactly ? and where will that be legaly certified ? I don't mind donating, as long as I know who owns what. Sorry but your writing was a little scrambled, what is the reason he don't want to sell ? If the files are corrupted and as you say they are, he should simply give them to us and wish us good luck ! corrupted files and 50k, I don't think so
Back to top Go down
Sea Scumb

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:53 am

I totally agree with you guys, he didnt really want to sell it for us and i dont seem to understand why! he dont do anything with the game so why not considoring selling cheep or giving it away to us? We could upgrade and update the corrupted files and ya fix the game to its regular!

I will need to talk to him today, im off to work but i think i can call him from my office, stay here and ill tell you everything later!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:49 pm

$3,000 seems like the max price for me.
Back to top Go down
Sea Scumb

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Ive talked to him today, clearly it was a scam to actually see if we would ever buy it for that price and i said yes we would! now he realize that we realy would want this game so his up to create RR3! although he is going to america for another 2 weeks before he can start Sad

After he is back he will start working on the game and also, i will be working with him

Keep up the hope guys, in a couple of months... rr3 is fucking up, im so happy
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:33 pm

RR3 as in silentbay RR3 or the RR we know?
Back to top Go down
Sea Scumb

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:39 pm

Its the RR We know, just alots of updates and alot of cheatingprotections, also alot new weapons and attachments on the Robots and of course alot more thing i dont know of
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Heard it all before... hope this time it's true... lol
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Hack it!No Money Involved wrote:
Its the RR We know, just alots of updates and alot of cheatingprotections, also alot new weapons and attachments on the Robots and of course alot more thing i dont know of

I have to see it to believe anything but yes, great news Smile The reason I called him up from holland on mobile (the director of Raketspel, is this the same guy you are talking about ?) was to get some answers but probably also to show him there is a serious fanbase for RR that means buisniss, it seems he just needs to be convinced this game is worth it and it is ! because we say so. I will be watching the forum, if there is anything I can do let me know Smile

Ps. Must remember to change the 21 day robot auto-deletion rule !! Cancel it or make it 90 days / 3 months, that way people can actually go on vacation without losing their robots.
Back to top Go down
Sea Scumb

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:58 pm

Okay here is the deal, owner of raketspel sent me this copy of the game to look at it, i gotta say i thought at first that he lied about the corrupted files shit but man.... things is realy corrupted, although the game works, ive after about an hour of working gotten the log in menu to work and the Robot Creation menu to work aswell, but it looks retarded xD

Raketspel and News Corrup10
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:34 pm

haha wow... what did they do? draw every pixel of the background separately?

BTW nice job!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Lol, I bet you can easily fix an issue like that, it' just a background. Name of the robot is clearly corrupted, let's not forget there was a different font and a limit of letters you could type in.
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:08 am

What you mean by you got login menu to work? Do you have all game files hosted somewhere now? I would like to test if it really works myself, robot name in your picture seems to be way over the limit of what was possible to make...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:20 am

I don't mind that background Smile it looks glitchy in a nice way. Really great mr ! I guess you guys should make a team of people that know their stuff, to help you out in case you want the help ? I'm not really included, I know how to work the breadtoaster, that's about it
Back to top Go down
Sea Scumb

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:52 am

Well the login menu didnt work, the Robot creation still doesnt work, ive been working on it for a couple hours now, still cant manage it to save into the database, Raketspel told me he would put up the database and all that for yesterday and today! tomorrow he will go away to america for 2 weeks.... then we cant work on it anymore

cant seem to find what the problem is with the Robot Creation menu, ive tried restricted letters in Name but it doesnt work, unlimited letters! also it wont create the robot as it should....

i will take a closer look on it
Back to top Go down
Sea Scumb

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:54 am

I Fixed the login menu yesterday, owner of raketspel still hosts everything on a server so im just doing major fixes of the game. problem seems to be that every webbrowser has updated and outdated the old flash coding and that stuff for RR....

we might need to do alot of reecoding...
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:33 am

It's no secret database was always there, but the login files are disconnected, how do you connect anyway?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:10 pm

Hey, you guys need to help him !
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:37 pm

What tools you use to edit login menu for example, I believe it only works online, so again can you give us link to test if your fix really works?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raketspel and News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News Empty

Back to top Go down

Raketspel and News
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next