Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Raketspel and News

Go down 
+10
ItIsMarc
Phobos47
baumer
BEASTY
TRON
digit
RageTester
2D4
jork
Hack it!No Money Involved
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

Raketspel and News - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Right. I'm with jork. Whatever it takes, we'll do it.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Juke (RR Developer) wrote:
well you wont convince me to anything atm. i havnt been here for so long. see now you know why i am a sea scumb. however as said the files more corrupt and doesnt work with todays internet so good. but the main reason to why its gone is because people tend to cheat. it was no point in hosting something that theres #1 almost no players at all. #2 you cant gain any money on it since people could just hack it. #3 Hacking abillity in this game is so high so you can change global score of other robots. change their paint. change their wins and looses as well as changing ranks. no admin features was there all admin things if i remember it right was to just manually gain access to the server and do stuff from there with an FTP client or something. that never happend except for when updates come. No more updates now i hope you understand the reasons to why its down and to why its not gona be back up. Keep your hope up that there might be a newer version of robot rage wich cannot be hacked and that works well with todays internet. anything else? i think i should be bale to answer the most of ur questions Very Happy

Okay dude, In my response to you in the other thread I asked you: who are you? and i wasn't being hostile, i am curious. What you say seems to be consistent with what the director of raketspel told me, wich can be read here:

Spoiler:

and you also say you live there, then that makes sense. How did you get the files ? the ones you use to play RR alone every night ? I want to add that I believe there is serious money to be made with the game, just not by selling superpacks, but by placing adds inside the game and on the bots, advertising for games cool kids stuff etc. The hacking, well, sure butif people can hack something, those leaks can also be fixed by people that know hacking. We are not interrested to get RR back up to hack it ! we just love the game and want to make it work again.

Marc is an oldtime player, a genuine Robot Rage Survivor, if anyone belongs on this forum, it is him Smile

Let's work together to find an option ! and, 4000$ for old partly broken and obsolete files ? You guys need to make us a better offer if you want to sell it. More like 400 !!

Ps. You are sea scumb because you haven't posted much yet, get over it Smile that is the same for everybody
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Haha love you 2d4. :-D but I really doubt he's the same guy.

They didn't email me back yet, btw. Has anyone contacted them yet? Anyone wanna try calling them today?
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Weird how Juke appears every time we try to e-mail Rakestspel Shocked
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Distroyer2 wrote:
Weird how Juke appears every time we try to e-mail Rakestspel Shocked

Hmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Juke (RR Developer)
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:01 am

Well i hope every1 thinks like you 2D4. you just want it up to play. no hacking and stuff. well it might not be that impossible if every1 where t ostop hacking and cheat but it seems like a long shot. Remember hosting is expensive and i dunno what u guys think but i wouldnt click any ads Very Happy. besides rr is old. as i said if theres gona be any rr related i think its gona be a new 1 based on this old 1. like rr3 by silentbay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.raketspel.se
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:42 am

Well let's hope some kind of RR will be there for us to play, Silentbay not responding might mean they are spending all the time to make their version, and Raketspel website is back up, so they are not bankrupt.
I changed Robot Rage Lobby Chat swf part, has less annoying animation and more text that makes sense now...
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:48 pm

Oh thank you so much about the chat. It was hard going there sometimes...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Juke (RR Developer) wrote:
Well i hope every1 thinks like you 2D4. you just want it up to play. no hacking and stuff. well it might not be that impossible if every1 where t ostop hacking and cheat but it seems like a long shot. Remember hosting is expensive and i dunno what u guys think but i wouldnt click any ads Very Happy. besides rr is old. as i said if theres gona be any rr related i think its gona be a new 1 based on this old 1. like rr3 by silentbay.

Well, RR is not even online so how can these people even hack and cheat ? I think hacking is a nuisance but you are exaggerating, even need for speed world has been
hacked a couple of times, but it is still up and running isn't it ? yes, because there is money to be made. This is just a weak excuse? Thank you for the compliment

You don't get the point about the adds ! It's not the adds you click on, it's simply the brands that are visible, for instance on the inside of the walls of the roof, like billboards in a football match, and perhaps alongside the game and on the robot, as a paint ?, all that billboards advertisement space should generate a pretty good cash flow. In tennis and sports matches on tv, buisnisses pay good sponsor money to have their name visible in a tennis match, I think many companies will be interrested. You should relay this idea to the director of Raketspel ! (Just as long as these adds are stationary> unmoving, we do not want annoying things distracting and popping up)

Yes a new one, off course, we all want that, but wait .. LIKE the one silentbay made ? but why did they make a completely new STUPID kids version ? Is it really impossible to build a SIMILAR updated version of RR, with some new weapons etc but with the same roof and general idea ? I don't think so, in fact it's easier, the main blueprint is allready there. Silentbay's version was not based on this one, it was an abomination, a horrorchild, a raging hunchback
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:38 am

How am I seeing Robot Rage in the chat? Everything even works. It just doesnt let me login.

Raketspel and News - Page 5 BWYW5
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:15 am

It's been that way since it was taken down. It would seem like the databases are locked.
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:17 am

Ah. I was not aware of this. Well now I feel stupid.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:20 am

Tis an understandable mistake. I have never heard of anything like it before and I'm not sure how many people know the true cause.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 8:02 am

I wouldn't say that databases are locked, you can still access them, even though robot rage was a p2p game it still had a server where it was hosted, that host was taken down...that's what I've come to.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 4:25 pm

That makes more sense. I just was hoping that my bots were still alive out there, even if they were in a prison.
Back to top Go down
ur2good4me #1
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:39 am

Sup! I am ur2good4me. I forgot mmy pass so I just made another account. This may be a glimmer of HOPE.

Adela Schneyderova-Kubanikova, Jan 16 21:39 (GMT):
Hello Jarrod,
Thank you for contacting Miniclip support.
Yes, Robot rage is coming back and will be on our page this year again.
Thank you for using our Website. We hope you have enjoyed your visit and we are looking forward to have you back.

Sincerely,
Adela,
Miniclip Support
Miniclip SA
Case Postale 2671
2001 Neuchâtel
Switzerland

Jarrod Fong, Jan 08 06:56 (GMT):
Hello, I was wondering if you know silentbay? He is meant to be working on a replacement for robot rage 3 sequal to robot rage rearmed? I have contacted raketspel and they hold the liscensing and all of the rights. I am sending this to you to convince you to put some money into this game. If you are worried about losing money don't! You can put superpacks in again and maybe even in game advertisments around the arena? There is still a fanbase but they are dying out slowly! Visit this website is only a sample of what fanbase is left. People come to me all the time asking where robot rage went. https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com/ there is the URL.

So, please, at least put some thought into this proposal.
Yours sincerely, A robot rage survivor.

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Hmmmmm, so they say RR will be back ? Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:21 pm

Sounds like Silent Bay's RR3 is going to replace rearmed.... after all this time I hope they have improved it a lot, otherwise I'd sooner have RR completely dead.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:29 pm

Seriously, how could they be that ignorant, after all the feedback we gave them
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:42 am

They better listen to our advice or that RR3 will be complete disaster not like the original...
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Well that kinda came outta nowhere. This is great news!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:43 pm

I don't think you heard right... its going to be RR3...
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:30 am

Is that bad? Sounds awesome. Cant always be attached to things, ya know? Gotta try new stuff. I have a good feeling about it.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:57 am

I hope silentbay is not involved in this
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:17 pm

RR3... by SilentBay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raketspel and News
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next