Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

[Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors

Go down 
+8
RageTester
jork
2D4
digit
TRC
NoMercI
basilmatrix
-Max
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

[Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors Empty
PostSubject: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:53 am

Sha0linFists wrote:
After x-terms call with RR it has given the community hope of a real robot rage being remade

https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com/t751-robot-rage-raketspel

Alright fellows, we've been talking about this in the last few days. If raketspel know that someone is ready to pay to start a new RR project, it'll certainly encourage them to do so. If someone could at least compile everything the community wants in RR and send it to me, it would be appreciated.

If you would be willing to donate a certain amount of money, how much would you pay? Post it here and I'll make a list with a total to have a great idea of how much we would be sure to give them. You can give what you want. Starting from 5$ to 1000$.

CONFIRMED SPONSOR'S / AMOUNT (USD) :
  • -Max / 100+35$

• Sha0linFist / 100$

• NoMercI / 50$

• TRC / 50$

• 2D4 / 50$ (possibly more)

• iN GOD I TRUSTâ„¢ / 50$ (possibly more)

• jork / 50$

• Distroyer2 / 50$

TOTAL : 535$

SERIOUS OFFER ONLY! POST IF YOU ARE 100% SURE ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU WOULD DONATE!

NOTE: Everytime someone gives 50$ or more, I am personnaly adding 5$.

Last Update: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:56 pm

Last edited by -Max on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:08 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:57 am

lol i just made a thread too Razz (mod/admin delete mind plz)

100 from me
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 am

Is there anyway admin could sticky this thread?
Back to top Go down
basilmatrix
Lowest Of Low
basilmatrix

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:11 am

Uh, pretty bad idea imo, people will always promise, we could even get up to 2k easily but, how much real money will be actually donated?, don't get your hopes up, wait a bit, let's see what raketspel replies, take things slowly...
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:14 am

that's why we only want serious people to post an amount. if people are 80% sure then they shouldn't post here until it is 100%.

this could take a month or even longer.

i think if we have some sort of data to show raketspel it could fasten the process.
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:15 am

basilmatrix wrote:
Uh, pretty bad idea imo, people will always promise, we could even get up to 2k easily but, how much real money will be actually donated?, don't get your hopes up, wait a bit, let's see what raketspel replies, take things slowly...

If we wait for them without showing any interest, it will not happen. If we can get an approximation, it will help to speed up the whole thing. Although, if you ain't willing to pay 50$ for it but still want to help, 5$ is always helping. As long as everyone contribute, This can happen.
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:16 am

put down 50 dollars for me
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:26 pm

50 from me too
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:51 pm

$50... I'd say more but I'm not 100% sure I would.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:18 pm

50 , possibly 200 if I could own a stock or part of the game
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:02 pm

it does also depends on the conditions. if i was to pay for this game i'd expect full time updates about how the game is progressing and early on beta acces. if this were the case i wold be willing to invest more.

On the other note we are never going to reach the neded amount of money. our active cummuntity is simply not big enough. I think kickstarter would be a better solution here
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:07 pm

NoMercI wrote:
it does also depends on the conditions. if i was to pay for this game i'd expect full time updates about how the game is progressing and early on beta acces. if this were the case i wold be willing to invest more.

On the other note we are never going to reach the neded amount of money. our active cummuntity is simply not big enough. I think kickstarter would be a better solution here

Well, if you guys have any other idea that would be better than mine, don't worry about posting it. We need to recruit people from RR3. people who played RR2.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:00 am

What exactly do you mean by kickstarter ?

BTW, Good work guys, don't be discouraged, move foreward

Last edited by 2D4 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am

Kickstarter is a website that allows you to upload projects or ideas. People can fund those projects and depending of the amount they fund get a small reward. Companies have to set a goal that has to be reached within a certain time. if the goal is not reached in time everyone gets his money back. It's a really nice site helping smaller companies startup without having to be under a contract of a big company. Its all about presentation though. you can't just make one write down your idea and expect people to give money. You need concept art, a teaser trailer and a really well written plan.

www.kickstarter.com you should check it out.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:51 am

O that sounds awesome, very good idea .. Maybe Raketspel should be able to make a teaser ?
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:57 am

2D4 wrote:
O that sounds awesome, very good idea .. Maybe Raketspel should be able to make a teaser ?
We need to contact them before.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 10:04 am

If I can pay with my bank account I'll give 50$.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:04 am

If I find a way to transfer cash from my bank account, I'll give 50 too
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:09 am

@jork and Distroyer2, you can use paypal by linking up your bank account to make transfers to other paypal accounts
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:46 am

The thing is, I can't link paypal to that...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:58 am

If you send me a cheque in the mail i will send them the money, or you can transfer to my account.

Whatever way i can help, i will make it happen
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 2:09 pm

We'll find a way guys... Don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Okay so what are the conditions ? Is it going to be a kickstart or free donation ? I also would like to know if Raketspel is on board or not and what their ask for. Maybe someone from Raketspel can join us here on this forum ? or maybe we can get a hold of an emailadress they actually check and reply . One more call to Raketspel ?
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:50 pm

2D4 wrote:
Okay so what are the conditions ? Is it going to be a kickstart or free donation ? I also would like to know if Raketspel is on board or not and what their ask for. Maybe someone from Raketspel can join us here on this forum ? or maybe we can get a hold of an emailadress they actually check and reply . One more call to Raketspel ?
I'll talk to X-Term about this. We should find the best way to make this works. Everyone should say what they think is the best option and why.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Okay Smile

Thanks guys !

I think either kicstart or shares/stock would be my favorite. Or, a loan of some sort ? Donating, okay but I want conditions and have them met

===============================

Maybe make a new thread for ALL the ideas Raketspel needs to gather from us to build the best RR ? Or maybe there is one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors   [Serious]  Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors Empty

Back to top Go down

[Serious] Robot Rage/Raketspel sponsors
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next