Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Robot Rage - Raketspel

Go down 
+6
digit
-Max
basilmatrix
NoMercI
Shaolin_Fists
jork
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Robot Rage - Raketspel Empty
PostSubject: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:29 pm

So, X-Terminator called the raketspel today and people that were on chat were able to witness what mc had turned down, it happens to be that raketspel was interested in helping mc make a new RR but they turned them down.
Raketspel however is still interested and if we could all come together and figure out how much we could offer them to make a new game it might be done in a period of 1 year.
Price is unclear so far, since raketspel said some random numbers about 500 - 2k dollars.

Oh and also they mentioned that the old version was seriously outdated and the programs it was made with were hard to find, that's why making the game from scratch is about the only option.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:34 pm

Enraged by mc decision. I strongly believe that investing in the new game is our best/last hope. I think now is the time to unite as a community/fan base and show rakerspel we mean business and want the game we all love back!
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:38 pm

And the probability of a revival of the old RR is basically 0%. the software used to create and host the game is very old and it would cost more to ressurect it than start again from scratch.

here a screen of the convesation

https://imgur.com/lgrjEWL
Back to top Go down
basilmatrix
Lowest Of Low
basilmatrix

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Well, a kickstarter would be perfect for this, i would do it, but ATM im way tooo busy with school activities and stuff
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Yes, we should convince Raketspel that it's a good idea now, and hopefully things would starting moving in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:19 pm

Raketspel itself should do the kickstarter. but yes i mentioned this also it would be the best solotion for us
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:26 pm

Well what are we waiting for? everyone 50$ and we're in buisness.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:36 pm

Raketspel has to make the site 1st.
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:40 pm

I hope this will happen. Somehow, I trust raketspel alot more than MC
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:39 pm

I wish Raketspel could sue SilentBay and MC for RR, but I don't think that is likely...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:56 pm

Okay wow, great news, as some may know I also called Raketspel last year and got polite but negative answers, amazing that MC would turn down Raketspel, now we know why totebo was dodging my question don't we ? Smile

IF at least 20 other people are going to pay up I am gonna put 50$ on the table aswell, I am short at the moment but I will get it somewhere I hope
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:57 pm

iN GOD I TRUSTâ„¢ wrote:
I wish Raketspel could sue SilentBay and MC for RR, but I don't think that is likely...

If they own the rights, to the name, maybe they can ..
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 11:55 pm

Maybe we can make a list of money we are willing to pay so we could do an offer. I think i can give around 50 dollars if i start saving now ^^
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:03 am

I would like to buy a share if possible, so I actually own a small piece of it
Back to top Go down
spektral
Sea Scumb
spektral

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:42 am

Design and code a full physics-based multiplayer game for $500-$2,000? Think someone's pulling your leg there. Wink

That's about the same price as designing a five page website.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:44 am

Was thinking the same .. maybe the guy who talked to Raketspel can tell us a little more ?
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:45 am

I'm willing to invest over 500$ but like i've said before, I'd like to have something out of this.
I'm not investing without getting anything back. Otherwise, I'd give 50$ .

Spektral is right thought. But you know that the money we would give them is not to pay the whole project...

I'll try to talk to X-Terminator about it.

Last edited by -Max on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:49 am

As I mentioned before price is unclear, and the one representing raketspel on the phone call was unsure of what the price could be, 2k of course sounds extremely low, but we could try and see how far we can go.
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:53 am

First of all, we need to make this alot more organized.
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:04 am

check out -Max's thread guys!
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:07 am

Sha0linFists wrote:
check out -Max's thread guys!

Here it is: https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com/t753-serious-robot-rage-raketspel-sponsors
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:26 pm

Interesting..new surprise every time I come here Razz
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:54 pm

We should all Boycott robotrage
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:33 pm

lol thats not going to work... DDOS it. XD
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:05 pm

That will not work, I am playing it too much lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage - Raketspel   Robot Rage - Raketspel Empty

Back to top Go down

Robot Rage - Raketspel
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next