Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Mail Campaign to raketspel ?

Go down 
+4
jork
TheHat
digit
2D4
8 posters
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Mail Campaign to raketspel ? Empty
PostSubject: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:58 am

I have an idea. What if we would all send letters/postcards and/or emails to the director of raketspel ?
Simply to show him how many people love this game and that we need it back ! If he sees all that
interest perhaps they will change their mind .. There has to be nothing fancy on your card or mail,
simply put it out there in your own words. You can make a difference now ! so get out there !

Mail Campaign to raketspel ? 9OCXp

jork wrote:
Kontakt
Raketspel AB
Kronobergsgatan 21
112 33 Stockholm
08 653 46 47
kontakt@raketspel.se

Something like this, idk the country code, it's +46 or something like that.
00+46+8+08 653 46 47...according to http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/country.php?country=Sweden

Last edited by 2D4 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:03 am

Just one minor problem .. I am not feeling certain the adress and email adress we have are valid and we don't want to make all this effort when no one will actually read it. someone needs to make a small phonecall, simply to ask the following questions:

- To which post adres can we send mail and cards, that will actually be read by
Raketspel ?

- Can you give us an email adres to which we can send email, that will actually be read ?
We have not been getting any replies to previous efforts.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:20 pm

Good idea, but once again... I am half-way across the world alien
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:24 pm

a postcard or letter, what does it cost ? a few stamps Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:18 am

If only you understood Bolivian mail... I wish I did.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 7:38 pm

seriously ? how much does it cost to send a card to europe ?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:54 pm

Maybe not too much, but it might get stolen and will definitely take months to get anywhere. Most homes don't have mail boxes in Bolivia, so it's almost like it doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:25 pm

um you can't send a postcard to another country from bolivia, that is mighty strange
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:14 am

I guess I owed this, lol. You guys are awesome.
Mail Campaign to raketspel ? Sent10
(I know, I suck at writing.)
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:26 am

Great job resizing the picture Very Happy
Would be easier to read if it was inserted as plain text here on forums.
Did you already send that to kontakt@raketspel.se?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:37 pm

"Hello Raketspel, I am a big fan of your game Robot Rage Rearmed that you recently shut down. I do know that some other developers have started a third Robot Rage, yet they are mediocre attempts to replace the nostalgic game that I once loved. If in any way you could reply to this saying any spoons(?) for what is going on with this, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much and love your game!" -TheHat
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:24 pm

spoons? it clearly says options...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:45 pm

You never know with hat.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:39 am

I'm curious to hear if it arrived
Back to top Go down
Iaredantastic
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:54 am

Wow... So I played Robot Rage religiously about 5 years ago, and...
Today I decided to go see if it was still up.

It's weird that there's posts from today on this forum, but I take it as a sign that I need to help also.
Maybe I received a distress signal in my brain from my old robot.
I sent an email, and I think I'll call that number to Raketspel. Why wouldn't they put it back?

I remember about 2 years ago, I went and played the game again. I wanted to buy the premium pack, and it wouldn't let me. It just kept coming up with a server error.
This used to be the top game on miniclip. I wonder why they would take it off? They could still be grossing a lot of money off this game.
And now that I know I can't play it... I really. Really want to.
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:46 am

Raketspel = game creator and owner (no longer hosts the game, because no one pays them and hosting costs money you know)
Miniclip = advertiser (no longer ordered game license, because I guess they thought it would cost more than they could earn of it, still they are running tons of free games at same time)
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:01 pm

I've concluded that they don't respond to emails. I already sent them one too without stating anything about robot rage. Imade it sound like I needed help with "a game." But this didn't work either. So I guess emailing is out of the question.

I like how it says on rrlobbychat to call them with the phone number. It'll bug them to death, which is good. But I think it would be a good idea to add a little table that says when a good time to call is in our country. Just to save people some time. AND a great idea would be to provide a "cheat sheet" of what exactly to ask them, what to talk about, etc. Providing people with this much information about what to do will mentally make them more reluctant and prone to call.

And thank you for joining us iaredantasic! We could use all the help we can get.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Welcome Iaredantastic. We will greatly appreciate any efforts in bringing our game back and we understand desire to play this game once more.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:53 pm

ItIsMarc wrote:
I've concluded that they don't respond to emails. I already sent them one too without stating anything about robot rage. Imade it sound like I needed help with "a game." But this didn't work either. So I guess emailing is out of the question.

I like how it says on rrlobbychat to call them with the phone number. It'll bug them to death, which is good. But I think it would be a good idea to add a little table that says when a good time to call is in our country. Just to save people some time. AND a great idea would be to provide a "cheat sheet" of what exactly to ask them, what to talk about, etc. Providing people with this much information about what to do will mentally make them more reluctant and prone to call.

And thank you for joining us iaredantasic! We could use all the help we can get.

If you are living in america or canada , call 8 hours in advance, so if you want to reach they guy around afternoon in his time, make the call 8 hours earlier

and please, ask him where we can reach him by email !!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:15 am

Pretty sure I said spoons. (jk)
By the way, I wrote that when I had a culminating due. No h8 pls Wink
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:22 pm

No h8 for h@
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 11:35 pm

For all of those that did NOT write a simple 1 line post in MAIL campaign yet .. You know who you are .. do not even think you can call yourself a real RR supporter okay, drop the line for a good cause, there are no excuses

Sad
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:54 am

Some of us are choosing our words carefully 2D4! Razz
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:52 am

That means the words will come eventually ? That is great news Smile My apology if I am being brash, it seemed the way to catch their attention. Link is in my signature
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mail Campaign to raketspel ?   Mail Campaign to raketspel ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mail Campaign to raketspel ?
Page 1 of 1