Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Raketspel and News

Go down 
+10
ItIsMarc
Phobos47
baumer
BEASTY
TRON
digit
RageTester
2D4
jork
Hack it!No Money Involved
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sea Scumb

Raketspel and News - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:17 am

Right now its no programs involved, right now its only blank coding! although database isdown now and wont be up for 2 weeks so the coding im doing now i have no idea if its working, ill find out in a couple of weeks! Smile
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:38 am

Game is made out of dcr and cct files as far as I know, coding makes those files work together. What exactly Raketspel gave you? And where you learned the lingo programming language. Please share some code with us... I can't understand how you were able to compile changed coding back into login menu without using programs...
Back to top Go down
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:50 am

As i said distroyer2, RIGHT NOW IM NOT USING ANY PROGRAMS
btw i cant share files around to everyone, information would get leaked! its best if only i do this for now, or you guys contact raketspel and say that you volentier and are willing to help! do that, i wont share anything now without raketspel's acception!

Also you cant edit a cct file distroyer, a cct file popsup when your done with you cst file and then compile it to a cct file for it to work, you cant edit the cct file when its created, you must edit the cst file and then recompile it, thats how you edit a cct file! and to edit cst files i use Logic 9

Please read and learn some before tracasering me, also ive been coding flash code since 2001, i know my stuff
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Well in fact you can edit cct files, you just need to unprotect them, I used adobe director for that... I am happy to hear that you have some knowleadge about this, was just testing you Smile Good luck and keep us informed on your progress. Hope to see some recoded files available online in 2 weeks time...
These are the files I got by unprotecting and saving as cst, check if those have something missing or are good to use:
http://rrfilestorage.webs.com/robotwars.cst
http://rrfilestorage.webs.com/texter.cst
Real problem is I believe in dcr files, which I never managed to crack...
Back to top Go down
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Great man, also 10 days ago Raketspel had their 12 years party and they did found some gifs from their first page ever Smile

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Sounds great guys. Keep up the good work! I'm afraid I'm not very good at programming (only gml, html, and css... rofl) but if they want some new designs I'd be honored to help.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:13 am

You got it dude, I'm sorry I was under the impression you needed help so it's good you are clear on what you want with the files, the best way to get things moving along. Nice of you to volonteer Distroyer, sorry to you to. What ever the outcome, I am just glad I see something moving

Last edited by 2D4 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 5:44 pm

how do we know its legit? You could be lying and that screenshot could be a photoshop edit lol
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:23 pm

I have another question for you tron,

What do you have to lose ? and what can you gain by saying something like that
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:53 pm

hey guys good to see change! im very excited about what i hear. im glad they decided to drop the RR3 idea! let me know if i can help anyway. keep up good work.

just know there are tons of people that want to play and are still interested. lots who join the forum pm me wondering why the game doesnt work or asking me how to play etc. some advertizing the game will be lively
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:54 am

Any news from Raketspel? Hope your doing fine with coding...

Another failed robot combat game project I found on web: http://gametechmods.com/forums/index.php/topic,2696.0.html
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:40 pm

You dont even know if this guy is legit, so dont get yopur hopes up.
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:09 pm

You don't know if he ain't doh, what's so wrong about having hopes?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:33 pm

I have a feeling he will get back to us soon, I hope he will
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:25 pm

you can see the picture is fake, as I have seen something like it before
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:29 am

Really
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:15 pm

yes.
Back to top Go down
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:13 pm

VERY GOOD NEWS!!!! Ive done the coding for it and now everything to work, robotcreation menu working, robotduel working, shop working also editing your robot is working! now all we're waiting for is to get a new host and tell miniclip that we want them as a sponser and we should be good to go!
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Really great news, but is there no way you can test it on free server, like what binhoster offers? Of course to reduce the lag we will need a decent server, but I suggest testing if it works properly for free 1st...
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:21 pm

Hack it!No Money Involved wrote:
VERY GOOD NEWS!!!! Ive done the coding for it and now everything to work, robotcreation menu working, robotduel working, shop working also editing your robot is working! now all we're waiting for is to get a new host and tell miniclip that we want them as a sponser and we should be good to go!

I have a VPS, if you want to test it on there? You can run the server software on there to let players connect etc
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:25 pm

Distroyer2 wrote:
Really great news, but is there no way you can test it on free server, like what binhoster offers? Of course to reduce the lag we will need a decent server, but I suggest testing if it works properly for free 1st...

You will need a VPS or Dedicated server to run it. You cant run it on a free host, its impossible.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:48 pm

That's awesome! I hope you can get it up soon.
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Doesn't any hosting that supports MySQL fit our needs? Glad to hear you have right thing anyway TRON, now we need the files, sending them via e-mail should work...
Figuring out the structure, and uploading files in right folders might be last tricky part...
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Distroyer2 wrote:
Doesn't any hosting that supports MySQL fit our needs? Glad to hear you have right thing anyway TRON, now we need the files, sending them via e-mail should work...
Figuring out the structure, and uploading files in right folders might be last tricky part...

lol no, as shared hosting... you cant run an MMO, unless it text based, as how can you run the server software? Like for example vairus had the robotrage client, but was still linked to the miniclip sevrer software.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:10 am

Hack it!No Money Involved wrote:

That is very good news indeed !! Without all of us meddling too much, make sure you ask us if you need anything to support you okay ? I have some last stage ideas that might help any funder make additional revenues, let me know if you want them I will send them to you in a PM.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raketspel and News   Raketspel and News - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raketspel and News
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next