Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)

Go down 
+30
TheHat
X-Terminator32
Anonymous1
Deludere
Grevious437
unknown601
Puppy
Bisiek
TheDeathly1
TheBot
Souldescent
Aden_
2D4
jork
johamort
x-best-x
kunal908
-Kilkiju-
Hosack
I R4G3 I
LDogMasher
Shaolin_Fists
BEASTY
-Max
ItIsMarc
bouthoo
Phobos47
baumer
RageTester
fartomatic
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:37 am

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 Fez%20Hat%20Red
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:56 pm

hat irl
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 10:02 pm

truth
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:40 pm

good to see some activity again Smile
Back to top Go down
X-Terminator32
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptySat May 09, 2015 5:01 pm

Yes sir Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rrlegacychat.com
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptySat May 09, 2015 6:36 pm

xxxterrrrmmmmmmmzzzzz
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:34 am

SF! Nice to see ya
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:43 am

Nice to see you too Smile I'll be coming in more often if it stays active here
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 2:52 pm

SF *.*
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 4:13 pm

-Max wrote:
SF *.*

Max my long lost bro! hope all is well with you!

How you been?
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:05 pm

everything is perfect I guess, doing well actually. Had a crazy year hehe. How about you mate?
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:07 am

Everything going well too, in my final year of studying (after 6 years lol), after this things will be great.

good to hear all is going well with you Smile nvr 5get survivors rage Wink
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 6:16 am

Yeah dudes its been awhile and sorry for my absence from the forums. great to hear that your schooling is almost finished @shaolinfists Iv been in a different state in life. bros married as of recent, helped him move, been traveling and trying to get my self remotivated to get back to work after the fall out i had almost half a year ago now. Hows things been IGIT? 2D4, theHat, x-term, max etc
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 11:22 pm

Not bad. Recently started university which is also the reason for much of my absence. It's a learning experience for sure... Otherwise I'm doing fine. No major health issues. My brother just graduated as of recent, helped him move, been traveling and trying to get my self remotivated to get back to working of some of my projects (painterr).
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 1:09 pm

BEASTY wrote:
Yeah dudes its been awhile and sorry for my absence from the forums. great to hear that your schooling is almost finished @shaolinfists Iv been in a different state in life. bros married as of recent, helped him move, been traveling and trying to get my self remotivated to get back to work after the fall out i had almost half a year ago now. Hows things been IGIT? 2D4, theHat, x-term, max etc

all good g, glad to hear you are on the path of moving forward, all the best with that!
Back to top Go down
Kraddy
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 11:17 pm

Damn, this brings back memories. Hope all is good with everyone!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 1:33 am

KRADDY! So good to see you man! It's been a while, huh? Things are pretty good here; university isn't all peaches and cream but at least I'm getting to learn something worthwhile (hopefully...) How you doing? Get that mini cooper IRL?
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:54 am

hi Kraddy! long time no see
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 7:46 am

Nice seeing you here Krad, I'm doing pretty fine, I guess, hope all is fine there as well. And welcome to the survivors, we're still here!
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 2:00 am

Hows it going guys ? LONG time no see .. figured I´d give you a sign of life

Any new developments ?

Kraddy = back too!

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 5:05 am

2D4! So nice to see you. I was beginning to worry; the guy with the most posts suddenly stops posting for nearly 8 months! Hope all things are well and that you will once more become a familiar face around here.

As for what is new, mostly just this. In short, we started looking at old RR files again, but we haven't really gotten anywhere new. If Carl came back to shed some light on how to open some files perhaps we could make some advancements as a group.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:43 am

Thanks!

Yeah to be honest I´ve been having health problems, and it reminded me of Wolfy and really made me think twice about how I behaved to him sometimes, even though we made up. But I will never just leave this place, RR and the people here will always have a special place for me.

That sounds really good ! Carl is making moves, you should all team up and make it happen (easy for me to say haha) But in a way, someone already tried making a new RR of his own, and I feel that it should not be a one man effort, but a project where you assign tasks and get it done with as many ppl as possible. And all have a share in the stocks offcourse. I will be checking this place, you already have the wheels designed igit, they look sharp
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:11 pm

Hope you are better now and stay healthy, as for Carl, he hasn't been here for ages, and I don't know if someone can contact him, he must have a registration e-mail, right?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 10:53 pm

@2D4 I ditto Jork's sentiments on your health, and I hope you can find peace. It is really a shame that Draken just practically disappeared. He at least had a good start, and I would have liked to help him out more.

@Jork I PM'd you Carl's email. Good thinking.
Back to top Go down
X-Terminator32
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 4:24 am

Honestly, I think that this game was an amazing art. It's just fascinating to see how all this brought us close together. As corny as this sounds we really are the 'survivors' because even after 10 years of this game being out and over 4 years of it being dead, we are still here talking and supporting each other and the game. It's relieving to know that I'm not the only one who feels the same about the game and who still wonders around the same people who I've been around through the net for years.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlegacychat.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next