Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)

Go down 
+30
TheHat
X-Terminator32
Anonymous1
Deludere
Grevious437
unknown601
Puppy
Bisiek
TheDeathly1
TheBot
Souldescent
Aden_
2D4
jork
johamort
x-best-x
kunal908
-Kilkiju-
Hosack
I R4G3 I
LDogMasher
Shaolin_Fists
BEASTY
-Max
ItIsMarc
bouthoo
Phobos47
baumer
RageTester
fartomatic
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 1:21 pm

Brazil!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 11:21 pm

Wrong again! No beaches for us..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:02 pm

What's the first letter of the country?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:45 pm

B or E, depends on who you ask...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:35 pm

Hmm... That's interesting.

The only countries I can think of that begin with B or E that are in South America are Bolivia and Ecuador.

Since you mentioned that there are no beaches, I would go with Bolivia because if memory serves me right, Bolivia is landlocked with no access to the sea.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 1:47 am

Yup it's Bolivia, or as it's officially known as, the 'Estado Plurinacional de Bolvia'.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:32 pm

That's actually really cool.
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:18 am

welcome old timer Smile good to see new life here, im Beasty from canada
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 2:42 am

Anonymous1 wrote:
That's actually really cool.
It's actually pretty hot here most of the time sunny
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:23 pm

Hi Beasty, nice to meet you!

Digit - Just out of curiosity how would you rate Bolivia compared to other South American countries?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:29 am

Can't really say, I've only been to Argentina for a week besides Bolivia... I'd say I liked Argentina better. Bolivia is corrupt and underdeveloped. The people are typically ignorant (whether educated or not). And most importantly, the internet here is super slow Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:38 am

Very Happy You speak very good English to your credit.

I assume you are also a big football fan as well?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:32 am

Thank you!

I actually don't like football that much. A Brazilian friend of mine put it simply, "Bolivians are obsessed with soccer but they can't play it well'.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:15 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
X-Terminator32
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 3:53 pm

Well I'm not new, but I'm back! And welcome Anonymous1. It's great to see that there is still activity around here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rrlegacychat.com
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:32 am

X is back, sounds good! Nice to see you around
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 4:35 am

Hello X! I was X-ited to see you post here...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:13 pm

Hello X!
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 2:01 am

Welcome anonymous1 and max!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 3:57 pm

Which type of Hat do you prefer? I do like a bowler hat.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:08 am

Baseball hats Smile bowler hats are cool too!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 4:06 am

Thought for sure that you were going to say a fez... times have changed I suppose...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:25 pm

Odelfen should see this thread!
Back to top Go down
X-Terminator32
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 6:08 pm

Hey guys Smile thanks for the welcome back.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlegacychat.com
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 3:05 am

@igit lmao

I think I've worn a fez once in my life, I definitely do not own one. Yeah, times have changed... :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next