Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)

Go down 
+30
TheHat
X-Terminator32
Anonymous1
Deludere
Grevious437
unknown601
Puppy
Bisiek
TheDeathly1
TheBot
Souldescent
Aden_
2D4
jork
johamort
x-best-x
kunal908
-Kilkiju-
Hosack
I R4G3 I
LDogMasher
Shaolin_Fists
BEASTY
-Max
ItIsMarc
bouthoo
Phobos47
baumer
RageTester
fartomatic
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:02 am

welcome TheBot

look forward to seeing your pj's Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:21 am

It's great to see all these new people join in, I can die in peace now Smile Just kidding ! Geez
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:52 am

Nice to see ya made the upgrade from MC forums to RRS.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathly1
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Hello my name is TheDeathly1 and I play robot rage, I hope you all are happy now ;l
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:13 pm

Welcome to the forums TheDeathly1 !
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:02 pm

I iz happy to see you here TD1.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Herzlich Wilkommen!
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:58 am

Greetings Smile

Is your name the same on the roof
Back to top Go down
Bisiek
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Hello I'm Bisiek. I remember this game, was awesome for me(and propably for you ;D ) i had only ++, but i really enjoy this game Wink
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:39 pm

Bisiek wrote:
Hello I'm Bisiek. I remember this game, was awesome for me(and propably for you ;D ) i had only ++, but i really enjoy this game Wink
Welcome to the forums Smile yes it was a great game!

There is a new game based off the original called destructo bots, make sure to give it a go Smile
Back to top Go down
Bisiek
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:16 pm

Yes is really... like RR Wink But i don't met anyone in online games ;c
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Welcome Bisiek! It is great to see a new member on the forums! Maybe we could set up a time to play a couple of Destructo Bot matches bounce 
Back to top Go down
Bisiek
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:34 pm

I will be waiting Wink What it is your nickname in DB? Wink
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:38 pm

"digit"
Back to top Go down
Bisiek
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:41 pm

I'm waiting on you in EU server Wink
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:48 pm

OK. rematch Wink
Back to top Go down
Bisiek
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Thanks for game, was fun Wink :PP
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 11:59 pm

It appears that my internet is having some issues, sorry about that. :\

Good games tho, you are good.
Back to top Go down
Bisiek
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:03 am

Unfortunetly, after this bug, my coins just dissapear ;s I was really hard and fun Smile See you soon Wink
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:18 pm

We got some action going on, nice to hear, time to take dust off my war machine
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Lowest Of Low
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:26 am

Hai there. Used to play Robot Rage Rearmed when I was a kid. Loved it but it slowly died... Found the new Robot Rage and kinda miss all the options the old one had. Glad they made another but it feels so limited.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:12 pm

Hai!!!1!11one!1eleven!! Welcome to the RRS forum. I agree with your disappointment in RR3's 'custimizationability'. Maybe you would like to look into "Destructo Bots".
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Lowest Of Low
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:12 am

Seems more like Robot Rage but still a bit buggy Razz Glad something like that is being worked on.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:26 am

Welcome to the forums, we are all waiting for the new version of Destructo Bots Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:19 am

welcome to the forums puppy, hope you enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next