Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)

Go down 
+30
TheHat
X-Terminator32
Anonymous1
Deludere
Grevious437
unknown601
Puppy
Bisiek
TheDeathly1
TheBot
Souldescent
Aden_
2D4
jork
johamort
x-best-x
kunal908
-Kilkiju-
Hosack
I R4G3 I
LDogMasher
Shaolin_Fists
BEASTY
-Max
ItIsMarc
bouthoo
Phobos47
baumer
RageTester
fartomatic
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 6:23 am

i was the first member of buzzers forum and ex-clan leader for anyone old enough to remember. now that RR is back for real I'm going to get back into the game a bit. its not as good as the old one but its better than i thought it would be. look forward to meeting people on the forums
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 7:32 pm

It's a pleasure to meet you Sa0linFists. Great to see another old RR player around.
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:58 pm

Max my name is BEASTYRRS. i have played you a few times. u beat me recently. im glad ur back SFists iv been having bad dreams with out you beside my side on the roof top
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:03 am

iN GOD I TRUSTâ„¢ wrote:
It's a pleasure to meet you Sa0linFists. Great to see another old RR player around.
Nice to meet you too sir Smile

BEASTY wrote:
Max my name is BEASTYRRS. i have played you a few times. u beat me recently. im glad ur back SFists iv been having bad dreams with out you beside my side on the roof top

hahaha dont worry im back now for good Smile
Back to top Go down
LDogMasher
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:25 am

Hi
I'm L-Dog (My Nickname)
I' Played RR Before 10+ times i think
anyway I'm glad i found this forum

I hope to make friends out of you and ur robot Next Week
(This Week I'm going on ACC (Animal Crossing Coimmunity))
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:32 am

Welcome LDOgMasher always nice to see new players join, I am not the most active player of this version, but maybe you've met my "RageTester" in battle...
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Hey L-Dog! Welcome to these forums. If you see an "Abyssidian" that would be, but I don't play that often. Have fun with your ACC.
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Welcome L-Dog, glad to see some new user here Wink
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:06 am

Hey L Dog Smile be welcome
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:40 am

welcome to the forums L-Dog Smile
Back to top Go down
I R4G3 I
Sea Scumb
I R4G3 I

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:04 am

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum, My name in-game is my username here IR4G3I, Joining RRS would be sweet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:09 am

I R4G3 I wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum, My name in-game is my username here IR4G3I, Joining RRS would be sweet Very Happy
Hi Rage, I've seen you have a nice set up on RR3. Smile Nice to see you here. Hope to see you more often on the roof Wink
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:24 am

Hey rage, nice to see you've found our oasis of survival.
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:40 am

welcome i have played you a few times. glad u came here. see you on the roof top! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:17 am

I R4G3 I wrote:

welcome to the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
I R4G3 I
Sea Scumb
I R4G3 I

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:44 pm

only just seen this haha most of you already know me but my ign is IR4G3I
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:59 pm

I R4G3 I wrote:

You are the - beeep - that keeps handing me my - beep - in a handbag but .. you are welcome ! Hope you have fun here

Nice twist IGIT
Back to top Go down
Hosack
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 5:39 am

Hey I am Hosack, I played the original RR with my mate and just had such an affinity with the game. Recently started playing RR3 and hoping they take the feedback we have offered to make it a really good game, which I think it has the potential to be with some changes. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:05 am

Nice to see you on the forums bro. I already added you to the hiscores. I hope East will add you to the clan. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:32 am

welcome Hosack Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Howdy Hosack
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Nice to see you here Hosack.
Back to top Go down
-Kilkiju-
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Hello What a Face

I recently started playing the new Robot Rage, so thought I might join in here Smile
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:25 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:27 pm

-Kilkiju- wrote:
Hello What a Face

I recently started playing the new Robot Rage, so thought I might join in here Smile
Welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next