Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Advertising Robot Rage on game forums

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

Advertising Robot Rage on game forums Empty
PostSubject: Advertising Robot Rage on game forums   Advertising Robot Rage on game forums EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:56 pm

I am advertising Robot Rage on as many forums as I my free time allows me to, I am asking for anyone who cares about this game to help me a bit. All you have to do is register at some game forum; copy text and images I have made together with 2D4 and include them into your post. Also you could add this advertise text on your facebook and myspace or whatever else you use...

Here's the advertise:

Robot Rage Rearmed offers you the ultimate free action-based multiplayer experience in full fledged 3D!.Customize and hand paint your own robot, add weapons and defensive items, and then take it for a spin against other players from all over the world, to become the ultimate on the high score board! Have fun!

Game picture:

Advertising Robot Rage on game forums 1-0%20COME%20GET%20SOME%20vs%20Qrix

or http://robotragethebest.webs.com/flamezorz%20victory.png
or http://robotragethebest.webs.com/weirdo%20setupo.png
or any other image you like, but it have to show some robots and rage!!!

Game url:
http://miniclip2.shockplay.com/robotrage/rearmed/default.php

*We now offer free and fun Robot Rage chat box to meet your fellow ragers, we hope to bump into you there!

Advertising Robot Rage on game forums Banner

Game url with chat:
http://www.rrlobbychat.tk/

Advertising Robot Rage on game forums Robot%20rage

Last edited by Distroyer2 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Robot Rage on game forums   Advertising Robot Rage on game forums EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:43 am

It's great that someone's still thinking of these kinds of ideas. I know that many people (including perhaps myself) may think that there's no point in doing this anymore. However, I'm sure that if we gather enough people we might get something going.

I have several interesting banners of my own. They could also help with the advertising... Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Robot Rage on game forums   Advertising Robot Rage on game forums EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:11 am

Would you mind teaching me how to do a signature similar to yours, Carl?
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Robot Rage on game forums   Advertising Robot Rage on game forums EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 4:18 am

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
Would you mind teaching me how to do a signature similar to yours, Carl?

You mean the userbar banner?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Robot Rage on game forums   Advertising Robot Rage on game forums EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Um... maybe, I your signature on here, the one that says robot rage rearmed and sends you to a link when you click it. I'm not quite sure how to do it
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Robot Rage on game forums   Advertising Robot Rage on game forums EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:59 am

Well, I suppose you can use the Userbar Designer. It's at http://designer.userbars.com/. There you can adjust the image you choose and include special effects to turn it into a userbar. Once you've finished, you can make this userbar image a link with the following code example:

Code:
[url=http://miniclip.com/robotrage.htm][img]http://designer.userbars.com/images/ub_designer.png[/img][/url]

You can also manipulate the images to make them look better when turned into a userbar...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Robot Rage on game forums   Advertising Robot Rage on game forums EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 3:35 pm

What!? Where did you get that bot's challenge? IGIT!?!?!?!? Why?!? Leave my (given to me but owner is never there) bots alone. Jork doesn't know the account. Leave it that way. IGIT, please do not use my bots without my permission. It had a good record. Now that it lost against another ++++ it might not be the same. I want to get it up on my own. I am barely on, so please don't take my records down, it is too hard to find BAZI already but now more? Come on! Just don't go on my accounts without my permission. You asked when you wanted your avatar, now all of a sudden when jork/bro tells you to you automatically do? Really? I trust you with my accounts. Now I can't you are a liar. It's been a whole big lie! Sheesh!! Don't even remember my accounts, you say you dont, I didn't beleive you, now I definately don't.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Robot Rage on game forums   Advertising Robot Rage on game forums EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Thanks Carl, I didn't make the sig on there but I got the idea of how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Robot Rage on game forums   Advertising Robot Rage on game forums EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:15 pm

Nice signature! Smile You're getting the hang of it. Here you can see some of the creations I made a while ago in the forums: http://forums.miniclip.com/showthread.php?t=155368. I also have a couple of more advertising posters...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Robot Rage on game forums   Advertising Robot Rage on game forums EmptyThu May 26, 2011 12:51 pm

about a week ago I got the question (in chat) if we had an add ready that can be inserted or embedded in a gameforum somewhere in holland. As you can see the add we have now is more like a discussion on how to make the add. I suggest we make a simple small add with a link to rrlobby.tk, with the small picture distroyer2 currently has as an avatar and the text that we decided on and put it in the helpfull things section so we have something ready to promote our game. Someone ?
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Robot Rage on game forums   Advertising Robot Rage on game forums EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:50 pm

Nice idea dude, but I still think facebook is the way. If we all team up and invite all our collective friends, something has to come out of it.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Robot Rage on game forums   Advertising Robot Rage on game forums EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:35 pm

how about this? Advertising Robot Rage on game forums Rradd
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Robot Rage on game forums   Advertising Robot Rage on game forums EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:18 pm

. Okay yes is nice Smile

Maybe : Click here to play ?

By the way, I love the background you made for the chatroom, bellisimo
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Robot Rage on game forums   Advertising Robot Rage on game forums EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:00 am

TRC wrote:
Nice idea dude, but I still think facebook is the way. If we all team up and invite all our collective friends, something has to come out of it.

So how about this group : https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_118398081564275
Made it some time ago, haven't gained any members yet...feel free to join!
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Robot Rage on game forums   Advertising Robot Rage on game forums EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:11 am

That's an awesome picture IGIT. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertising Robot Rage on game forums   Advertising Robot Rage on game forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Advertising Robot Rage on game forums
Page 1 of 1