Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)

Go down 
+30
TheHat
X-Terminator32
Anonymous1
Deludere
Grevious437
unknown601
Puppy
Bisiek
TheDeathly1
TheBot
Souldescent
Aden_
2D4
jork
johamort
x-best-x
kunal908
-Kilkiju-
Hosack
I R4G3 I
LDogMasher
Shaolin_Fists
BEASTY
-Max
ItIsMarc
bouthoo
Phobos47
baumer
RageTester
fartomatic
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
unknown601
Lowest Of Low

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:17 am

[quote="RageTester"]
fartomatic wrote:

i am a  rageaholic
same here cheers 
Back to top Go down
Grevious437
Lowest Of Low

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 2:52 am

Hi, I'm Grevious437, as you can see. When i was young, about 8-9, i played Robot Rage a ton. The original, that is. but now, its been taken down, but im not going to let that stop me from joining this forum. Granted, ill never have a cool looking, custom painted, totally decked out robot like yours, but once the fateful day comes where i can have such wonderful things, including the old Robot Rampage, ill become much more involved in the forums  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Deludere
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:14 am

Hey dude, me too! I was 7-8 when I started playing Robot Rage. I think Jork will remember when I used the cash paint hack and he screwed with my account. Being the immature twat I was, I raged at him. He took it all calmly and in the end, I was made a moderator on rrlobbychat.tk

Seriously, now, I'm still only twelve.

Do you have Steam?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:57 pm

Welcome to the Forums, both of you.
I don't really remember "Deludere", maybe you went by a different name?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Eh, hack is also not the correct term, but whatever...

glitch...
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:04 am

If he was using a chainsaw to press that button then "hack" pretty much fits it.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:52 pm

heh, indeed. I miss all the glitches RR had... these new games just don't have the soul that RR did. What other game could you fly around the arena's whole city?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 4:14 pm

Old timer here clocking in.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:36 pm

Nice to see a new old face on the clock in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 10:57 pm

Question is: Who am I? Very Happy (And do you go by another name? I need my brains to be racked!)
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:16 am

It's a really hard question, I would even struggle to answer that about myself, not even talking about a complete stranger, o, hi there stranger!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 4:02 am

I'm practically a nobody outside of this forum, so I doubt that you'd know me Wink

I'm guessing you're the owner of the LOL account. (doubt it, but it would be epic)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:19 pm

Haha, Jork! I remember you! Even in the dying days of Robot Rage you were still here! Nice to see you!

Digit - I cannot say..... But what I can say is that you are 'In God I trust' right? I too remember you on Robot Rage! You don't necessarily know who I am but we had some good fights over the years..
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:55 pm

Hi, I'm -Max. What is this site?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 4:03 pm

This site is the true Robot Rage survivors.

I mean, how many people are actively using this site? That post here and come here every day? I would say less then 10.

Makes me sad but until Raketspel release a new Robot Rage nothing will happen.
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 4:17 pm

Haha, yes I know. Been inactive for a while. No progression tho... Gotta need some determination guys...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 4:20 pm

We need to stick together and stay strong. There has been progress. It's been very slow. But when it comes it will be the sweetest for us all. We've ridden through the bad times but when the good times show, it will be better for us than for anyone else.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:45 am

Nice to see you again max! It is kind of crazy to think that we're still here after 3 years of RR not being up...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 2:53 pm

It's actually kind of interesting how wide spread everyone on this site actually is.

I'm from England.
Jork is from Latvia.
Max is from Canada.
Shaolin_Fists is from Australia.
2D4 is from Belgium.

All united by 1 game. 1 game that no longer exists.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:00 pm

2D4 is not actually from Belgium though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 5:33 pm

digit wrote:
Nice to see you again max! It is kind of crazy to think that we're still here after 3 years of RR not being up...

CRA-AY-ZY. I wonder what will happen in the next few months.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:06 pm

jork wrote:
2D4 is not actually from Belgium though Very Happy

Hmm....

-Max wrote:
digit wrote:

CRA-AY-ZY. I wonder what will happen in the next few months.

Could be make or break for some...
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 2:54 am

I'm from south america, so that spreads it out even more!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 12:40 pm

digit wrote:
I'm from south america, so that spreads it out even more!

I'm guessing Argentina...
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 3:45 am

Nope. No good steak here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next