Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)

Go down 
+30
TheHat
X-Terminator32
Anonymous1
Deludere
Grevious437
unknown601
Puppy
Bisiek
TheDeathly1
TheBot
Souldescent
Aden_
2D4
jork
johamort
x-best-x
kunal908
-Kilkiju-
Hosack
I R4G3 I
LDogMasher
Shaolin_Fists
BEASTY
-Max
ItIsMarc
bouthoo
Phobos47
baumer
RageTester
fartomatic
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:53 pm

-Kilkiju- wrote:
Hello What a Face

I recently started playing the new Robot Rage, so thought I might join in here Smile

Welcome Smile Im Arx
Back to top Go down
kunal908
Lowest Of Low

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:54 pm

Hello
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 6:09 pm

kunal908 wrote:
Hello

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Hello there my good man. Welcome. Nice to see you on the chat as well... during my seldom visits.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:47 am

Hi there Kilkiju Smile
Back to top Go down
x-best-x
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 5:46 pm

-Kilkiju- wrote:
Hello What a Face

I recently started playing the new Robot Rage, so thought I might join in here Smile
hey kilk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
johamort
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:19 pm

Hey, I am hitech, I decided to return now for an unknown amount of time.
some of you might remember me, others may not.
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:29 pm

welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2013 2:00 pm

Oh, hi hi tech. Wb Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:39 am

Ew, not HiTech... welcome back brothah.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:18 am

Hi tech Smile wb buddy
Back to top Go down
Aden_
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:04 am

Hello there folks, Aden here. I just joined these forums but have been playing Robot Rage for quite awhile. I wasn't really aware of the RR community at the time I played RR1 and Rearmed, but I find it interesting now that there is still a bunch of people that still has interest in the game. In the game (Robot Rage 3), my name is quickified. I understand that there's a newer game, Destructo Bots, that has very similar concepts to Robot Rage. Unfortunately, I have yet to try it out.

Great, now I'm not a stranger! Guess it's time to navigate this website.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:05 am

Welcome to the forum, feel free to browse every corner Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:48 am

Hey Aden, welcome buddy
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:51 am

Welcome Aden, I am glad you found us. It's always great to know there is another survivor.
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:38 am

Welcome to the forums Aden!
Back to top Go down
Aden_
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, I hope I fight one of you someday!
Back to top Go down
Souldescent
Lowest Of Low
Souldescent

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:16 pm

HELLO ! Smile
Im Souldescent, but just call me soul.
im new to this forum, old rr player and supporter to the very end, a die-hard fan, if you will. lol
started playing new rr shortly after it came out, and i think it's not that bad.
I do know some of you guys from mc forums wayback, but you really haven't heard from me. i always was a 'silent' player and never writed to the forums.. Playing the real rr once again is one of my biggest dreams, i think that's what connect's us all here. Smile
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:18 pm

Welcome to the forums, hope you try out Destructo Bots!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:08 am

Nice to see we've finally found soul in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:06 pm

welcome to the forums Soul Smile
Back to top Go down
Souldescent
Lowest Of Low
Souldescent

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 1:44 pm

Thanks guys ! it's great to get such a warm and nice welcome. i've also tried out destructo bots, and i liked it much, besides this weird bug/glitch that caused my screen to kinda flash weirdly.. but anyways, it's nice to be involved here. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheBot
Lowest Of Low
TheBot

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:41 pm

'Sup guys, I'm TheBot. I found this site about 30 minutes after I found out Miniclip replaced the old RR with a crappy new version with NO PAINTJOBS! Booooooooo....

So gooooooo Destructo Bots! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to see if I can't figure out how to set my signature on these forums, and then I'm going to go screw around with the paintshop in Destructo Bots Smile
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Welcome to the forums.
If you find it hard to use the destructo bots paintshop you can always paint something anywhere you want (any external program) and just place it in the game, need to paint at least a black dot after that for the PJ to appear in multiplayer games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next