Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)

Go down 
+30
TheHat
X-Terminator32
Anonymous1
Deludere
Grevious437
unknown601
Puppy
Bisiek
TheDeathly1
TheBot
Souldescent
Aden_
2D4
jork
johamort
x-best-x
kunal908
-Kilkiju-
Hosack
I R4G3 I
LDogMasher
Shaolin_Fists
BEASTY
-Max
ItIsMarc
bouthoo
Phobos47
baumer
RageTester
fartomatic
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) Empty
PostSubject: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:40 pm

DON'T BE SHY Smile DON'T BE A STRANGER

I see a lot of new members joining our forum, which is fantastic. If you just
recently signed up, or you haven't posted much since the time you joined, we
would love it if you drop a few lines about yourself on this page, it can be
anything, whatever you feel like sharing, it can be about Robot Rage and your
hopes for the future of Robot Rage too off course !!
Note: Most people do not
share their real name / photo / address etc, that is perfectly fine !

Thank you for joining us ! You are most welcome.
Feel free to post in the forum and join in on the fun Smile

Once a crafty player,

2D4

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) Mickeymouse
Back to top Go down
fartomatic
Lowest Of Low

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:32 am

Hi all
i am a rageaholic and I need my fix. Hope it gets fixed soon so it can be like the good old rage days. I played till the wee hours of the morning.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:48 pm

Wow, didn't expect to see you here, welcome to the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:45 pm

fartomatic wrote:

i am a rageaholic
So are we, and we'll never back down b4 we find someone to fix it for us or somehow fix it ourselves!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:40 pm

Welcome Fart o matic Smile We are all still hoping and praying, we love this game and it will never die on us. Hail to RR !!

-- - - ------------------ - --- - -

I am 2D4 (2die4) ancient rager since the days of RR1, and made it to +++++ rank without superweapons ! Never cared for them either. If you ask me what is so good about RR and why I am even here, I would be lost for words, I just love Robot Rage

- - ---- - -------------- - ---- --- - - - - -
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 9:30 pm

Hey Farto! If I'm not mistaken I believe I have battled you a few times myself.
Back to top Go down
baumer
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:28 am

Hey,
I'm baumer from the USA. Played RR off and on for a few years. Was hoping to get back into it but obviously that isn't possible. Hope the game comes back soon! Could use a stress reliever Razz
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 1:34 pm

At least our forums still works, so you're welcome here Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:44 am

Hey baumer, nice to see you here. Hopefully some news will come concerning the status of RR.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:02 am

Howdy Baumer Smile We feel the same way, all we can do for now is wait and see .. hope you like the forum and what it has to offer to pass the time
Back to top Go down
Phobos47
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:19 pm

Hi people, Im Phobos

Well what can i say? I used to play this game when I was younger, and I really wanted to play it again, but I found out there are no servers working whatsoever, and well then i found this community of survivors and decided to get in, Im really really looking forward to any kind of server of this game or whatever.. is there any yet?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Welcome Phobos. We share your desire to play this game once more. Unfortunately, there are no working servers that are hosting this game. However, there are rumors and "works in progress" that may have our game up again.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:46 pm

Howdy phobos, we must keep hope alive and keep pushing because the game we love has been taken from us !
Back to top Go down
bouthoo
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:14 pm

I like to play with recent games and etc with my beast PC, but then I saw my cousin playing on miniclip so I remebered when I was 13 years old playing on miniclip especially on Robot Rage! I was so noob and getting pushed out of the map. Some nostaligia came up and I wanted to play it again for a little while. I still can't find the Play button Razz
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:49 pm

Unfortunately the game is no longer being hosted by anyone. We have been searching for over a year for another "play button" No

But anyways, Welcome to RRS. Hope to find all well and enjoy your stay. Feel free to comment on other posts as you see fit.
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:53 pm

There is talk of a Robot Rage 3, though.
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Let me introduce myself.    ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:18 am

What's up people, I'm new to the forum. Just wanted to introduce myself. Although, I didn't know where to post so I did it here. Been following y'all for years and I finally decided to registrer.

My name is Max, nothing to say about me really. anyways, see y'all on the forum.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:25 am

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:31 am

Hi max Smile welcome, maybe igit will be kind enough to move it there
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:40 am

I figured after posting it. Saw that glowing "New PM". Anyways, See you on the roof top!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:21 am

Nice to see you Max. If you don't mind i'll move this to the appropriate thread. Wink
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:25 am

hey Max glad you decided to post on here. Whats your robot name?
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:41 am

My robot name is: Suvivors-Rage
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:03 am

okay yes. i fought you. thought i saw that name. then i was like nah probably not. repin the forums. awesome to see a new player on here.
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 2:06 am

What is yours?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next