Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)

Go down 
+30
TheHat
X-Terminator32
Anonymous1
Deludere
Grevious437
unknown601
Puppy
Bisiek
TheDeathly1
TheBot
Souldescent
Aden_
2D4
jork
johamort
x-best-x
kunal908
-Kilkiju-
Hosack
I R4G3 I
LDogMasher
Shaolin_Fists
BEASTY
-Max
ItIsMarc
bouthoo
Phobos47
baumer
RageTester
fartomatic
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2016 1:42 pm

I couldn't agree more. I am so glad that I found the RRS, and that it is still surviving. I don't remember what brought me here, but I know what made me stay. It was you. All of you. Jork and East were here before me, and the rest of you just made the place more complete. I wish I would see more of Carl, Hat, Root, Kraddy, TRC, Max, Marc, Noobface, Stunt, Lycan, hitech, and UDKA just to name a few; but I can only imagine that they have found other loves and obsessions, and I hope they are all doing well. Robot Rage will always hold a special place in my heart, but it would not have been nearly that same experience if it were not for you guys. Thank you for surviving with me. </corn>
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 11:07 am

yeh its been amazing. if anyone comes to australia let me know for irl meetup
Back to top Go down
TumeK5
Lowest Of Low
TumeK5

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 9:18 pm

Hello, I'm TumeK5.

The original Robot Rage/Rearmed was such an important part of my childhood/youth. I remember playing it now and then, forgetting about it sometimes and getting back in (though I obviously had those playing streaks going on when I was hyped plus was forced to play so that the bots would remain as they would be removed out of inactivity).

Really sad to see the new Robot Rage game, haven't even tried it because I know without trying it's crap compared to the original. Sure, it may work as a game on its own but if you remember the original, you'll want to stay loyal and stay away from the new one.

Downloaded Destructo Bots and looking at it, it could be a solid replacement (at least for now).

P.S. The music is nice and all but I disabled it for the nostalgia feel when there was no music, just sounds (DAT ALARM OF A PLAYER INVITING YOU TO A BATTLE).
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 7:32 pm

Hello and welcome!

Wasn't expecting to see a new face around these parts after the game has been dead for so long. I agree with you're sentiments on RR2 and can tell you that RR3 is not worth trying. Destructo Bots has/had a lot of potential but unfortunately the main dev has disappeared from this forum for quite some time now.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 11:39 pm

Welcome to the Forums, yes, there are still people here Very Happy
TumeK5 wrote:
P.S. The music is nice and all but I disabled it for the nostalgia feel when there was no music, just sounds (DAT ALARM OF A PLAYER INVITING YOU TO A BATTLE).

I actually recently found a video which has the challenge sound in it, if Draken came back I could give him the file.
Meanwhile you can see that video and if you by any chance happen to find more RR videos with sound feel free to send them on forums or pm me, I'm trying to get as many sounds as I can.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 3:53 pm

lol what was with that guy having the rolling pin on all the time? anyways, brings back great memories, thanks for posting that!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 11:02 pm

One should never release the rolling pin button lol.
Now I only wish there were videos with better quality, this one sounds like it was recorded with a mic.
Back to top Go down
Doomsday Spike 16
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 8:54 pm

Greetings from the Doomsday Wasteland.

I recognize one or two names here. Maybe a lot of you used different names for your bots.  I don't know if anyone remembers me or not but I was Spike 16 on miniclip forums and RR-R. I also ran one of the most successful and maybe the longest running active clans called the Doomsday Players. I also ran a few tournaments after Batmanrides left. I won one or two of them too and was inducted into the RR hall of fame on Miniclip forums.

I had a very successful chat room that started as an RR chat but became a general chat for a lot of Miniclip legends.I think its great what you guys are doing here. I got so excited to play then I realized it wasn't out yet. My heart drooped lol. I can't wait to compete against the best.

Have a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 1:47 pm

Doomsday Spike 16 wrote:

I recognize one or two names here. Maybe a lot of you used different names for your bots.  I don't know if anyone remembers me or not but I was Spike 16 on miniclip forums and RR-R. I also ran one of the most successful and maybe the longest running active clans called the Doomsday Players. I also ran a few tournaments after Batmanrides left. I won one or two of them too and was inducted into the RR hall of fame on Miniclip forums.

I had a very successful chat room that started as an RR chat but became a general chat for a lot of Miniclip legends.I think its great what you guys are doing here. I got so excited to play then I realized it wasn't out yet. My heart drooped lol. I can't wait to compete against the best.

Have a wonderful day.

Welcome to the Forums, I don't think we've ever played, though I've definitely seen you around, I was super inactive back in 05, I didn't even have a computer at home. Hope you can bring some of the old players back, everyone's welcome. And enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 8:08 pm

Doomsday Spike 16 wrote:

Have a wonderful day.

Hey there! Its awesome to see an old player showing interest in RR again. Welcome to our humble abode.
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 3:11 am

jork wrote:
Doomsday Spike 16 wrote:

Have a wonderful day.

Welcome to the Forums, I don't think we've ever played, though I've definitely seen you around, I was super inactive back in 05, I didn't even have a computer at home. Hope you can bring some of the old players back, everyone's welcome. And enjoy your stay.

Welcome back Spike!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)   ~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Introductions ~ DON'T BE A STRANGER (New On The Forums, Introduce Your Self)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8