Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:50 am

https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com/t582p90-forum-disigns

read this Topic for the background and some interresting buttons by jork , it's from page 4
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:55 am

none of those have it with the grid on it and darkening or brightening it seems to do weird stuff to it.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:58 am

Okay, well I don't want to suggest we should even take it if everyone likes this one better

How was it created anyway
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:01 am

East took the past one off and put up a image of a crack. I got that pic, edited it to fade into invisibility. then i got a pic of robot rage's background and morphed it with the cracked image. Then I had it start at the top-left of the forum and not repeat, then i got another image of the darkest part of the other image and had it repeat everywhere...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:04 pm

I meant, how was the original made
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:51 pm

Here's original RR background:
Spoiler:
Good job at improving the way forums look like IGIT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:55 pm

um.. yeah I know that's the original Razz I just don't know what shade we used... besides everyone seems to like this one better anyways... sorry 2d4 and thanks distroyer Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Distroyer2 wrote:
Here's original RR background:
Spoiler:
Good job at improving the way forums look like IGIT! Very Happy

Sweet ! Thanks distroyer. Not sure if it is just me but I think I prefer that one over the new one. The shade, well the one distroyer is showing here will do fine. maybe we should do a poll ?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:23 pm

you do realize that there are over 50 shades in that one image right? ..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:54 pm

Spoiler:
This was the bg this forums had.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:31 pm

I'll see if there's a way to either change the background yourself, or have it automatically change for 2d4...

Just put the background back... looked terrible. Sorry 2D4, there is not way that i know that can do what i mentioned.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:03 am

Nice jork ! I like that, it's darker than distroyer's but it's nice. Did it really look that bad igit ? how is that possible .. we loved it for months .. or maybe we didn't ? Anyway thanks for even paying attention to my likes , it means a lot. I understand you know, so don't worry about it
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:24 am

Id like it a tad darker, maybe I'll work on something tommorow
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Not too happy about the new white box to write in Sad

Grey ?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:21 pm

I'm not sure what's up with that... pretty sure that the forum had an "update". I'll try to see if it is changeable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4