Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:40 pm

easier on the eyes hmm .. ok. I also sometimes wish I could reverse the colors in webpages when I surf at night (google 4 instance) but this site wasn't that bright. To be honest, I liked the blue grey background we had better, it was more the color of RR and this drank grey feels a little like a huge gravestone .. sad and gloomy
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:29 am

2D4 wrote:
easier on the eyes hmm .. ok. I also sometimes wish I could reverse the colors in webpages when I surf at night (google 4 instance) but this site wasn't that bright. To be honest, I liked the blue grey background we had better, it was more the color of RR and this drank grey feels a little like a huge gravestone .. sad and gloomy
I could probably combine both of them somehow... What do you guys think of the quote box? I was thinking more like the greyish black background that shows up when you type with the same font color.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:44 am

Just giving my opinion. I vote for the background we had, including the tiny dots that has been taken from the RR game. The quote box: same, as I am typing this I see grey with small dots, maybe a different shade but the dotted background, I like it. and please lose the yellow letters when I'm typing Smile (white is fine) again, only my opinion.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:43 am

I'll see what I can do Smile

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:47 am

Looks kinda cool, the top of the page...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:50 am

What would you like to see in the new banner?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:51 am

Is this the same background we had ? It is better then the darkness

In the banner .. well maybe a larger slideshow of epic RR pics? we should all delve deep into our archives and see what we have. Open a new Topic to gather the pics ? Or maybe back to the old cyclops
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:53 am

It's the same basic color, just a little darker... something new.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:55 am

Hmm okay, is it the exact same background ? or did it also have dots like the quote box

It makes me feel more at home allready:) personally that is
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:00 am

what dots? ... you mean the boxes? It is not the same background, in fact, it is just a solid color after the image ends... it does kind of have this illusion to still having the boxes if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:04 am

iN GOD I TRUSTâ„¢ wrote:
it does kind of have this illusion to still having the boxes if you ask me.
It's because you have the eyes of a painter, you see each and every pixel and it makes it look that way.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:06 am

Heh, are you saying it doesn't really look like that? Even if it doesn't are you ok with it or would you like me to try something else?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:08 am

No, I'm saying it does.
I like everything dark and this look of the forums completely satisfies my needs.
The Admin group color might be too bright if you ask me...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:09 am

What I mean .. is that the grey in the quote box has little DOTS, see them ? and the forum background does not. So my question was if the original forum background also had these dots. Well I am sort of happy, at least way happier then I was a few hours ago
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:10 am

I don't see the dots... :S but no, the forum background does not have dots, it is a SOLID color. Razz
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:13 am

Okay copy that Smile thanks

The grey inside the quote box really does have dots, I can clearly see them
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:14 am

I only see a gridline in the typing and quote box.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:18 am

I agree with jork... are you sure you're OK 2D4? :B
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:24 am

By the quotebox I mean the box I am typing in right now ok ? Yeah I can really see them. Tiny darkgrey dots on a grey background
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:29 am

they are boxes... not dots, which are circles... lol
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:31 am

o man .. they are too tiny too tell the difference really .. i don't own a 33inch hd screen u know

Hey is it just me or is the background going lighter as the page goes up.Nice touch !
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:35 am

haha, yea it does get lighter at the very top... but not at all away from the picture... enjoy your illusion anyways Laughing
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:43 am

I will ty Smile

How about changing the yellow of the letters in the typing box back to white ?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:54 am

Maybe... it reminds me of RR... what do you think jork?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:44 am

Jork doesn't think much of anything right now Smile if he is smart he is asleep, it's that time in europe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift    Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thread with suggestions ~ RRS facelift
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next