Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Jork's Chat - Ideas and Suggestions

Go down 
+2
jork
2D4
6 posters
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Jork's Chat - Ideas and Suggestions   Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:05 pm

I had another Topic for this purpose but either I can't find it or East removed it for some obscure reason.
So I am making a new one Smile Post your ideas, suggestions, and compliments for Jork's chat HERE

Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions Naamloosmx

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jork's Chat - Ideas and Suggestions   Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Dear Jork

When I open the rrlobbychat link in windows explorer it starts playing awfull music really loud . . and the buttons to see and close the musicplayer do not respond so my irritation turns into panic quickly . . just wanted you to know, something with this player is wrong/

Now I am using firefox for the chat.It can't handle the player so at least I can play my game in peace.Here is proof.

Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions Naamloosse

Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions Naamloos2r

Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Jork's Chat - Ideas and Suggestions   Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:29 pm

lol, my bro was messing with page, I didn't like it also...but he spent hours on it.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jork's Chat - Ideas and Suggestions   Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Lmao
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: Jork's Chat - Ideas and Suggestions   Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:38 pm

he is... creative i guess??
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jork's Chat - Ideas and Suggestions   Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Thank you Distroyer2 for making this great musicplayer
in the chat ! It works perfectly now and I really enjoy listening
to Dance and Hiphop.Smile I really like that song Jork likes to, the
french dance song "Garcon"

Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions 208664123234fb0f8

* These are the colors I would our forum to in.Grey and yellow
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: Jork's Chat - Ideas and Suggestions   Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:58 am

well its starting to piss me off so ima post it. the frame for the game is to small for it. covering up the h/s numbers, buttons, etc. could we get that fixed ;)thx

Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions Proble10
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Jork's Chat - Ideas and Suggestions   Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:49 pm

I think your screen is too small... or, maybe, at the corner of the screen should be a box
with a 100% in it... If there is no 100% and it is some other percentage, you simply click on
it or the arrow to change it to 100%.

If that isn't the problem, you might want to tell us how big your computer's screen is.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: Jork's Chat - Ideas and Suggestions   Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:06 pm

He fixed it already...Ctrl+Scroll...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jork's Chat - Ideas and Suggestions   Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:43 am

Please please please

restore the abillity to post specific links to the RRS forum in the chat .. I want to post the link that explains walls and fences to newcomers and now i have to explain them were it is on the forum.It would be nice

thank you
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: Jork's Chat - Ideas and Suggestions   Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:56 am

Where is it? I cannot even find it on the forum :S
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: Jork's Chat - Ideas and Suggestions   Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:21 am

Smile

I had trouble finding it too, Jork found it for me, it's in: RobotRage/HighScores and Helpfull things/Walls & Fences

I showed it to this one dude who was confused about the lobbysystem but after he finally read it he asked me every single question there is to ask all over again ! fail
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: Jork's Chat - Ideas and Suggestions   Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:56 am

Only pocket PC screen could be too small for robot rage window, I have been busy lately, but if you want me to change something about the website feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jork's Chat - Ideas and Suggestions   Jork's Chat  - Ideas and Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Jork's Chat - Ideas and Suggestions
Page 1 of 1