Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)

Go down 
+8
ItIsMarc
hitech
jork
8² The Legend
«KÏNG KØÑG»
digit
Whitey
BEASTY
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) Empty
PostSubject: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 3:41 am

This is my to do list, please help me add to it...

• Get the RRS Clan Site And Forums all cleaned up!
  • Get more people to play Robot Rage
  • Get more good players for the clan.
  • Get high hackers off the h/s
  • Make a sig shop

Last edited by East123eog on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
Whitey
Sea Scumb
Whitey

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:37 am

Clean up highscores, try and get old time hackers off (just a suggestion)
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:47 pm

Try to get more people to play Robot Rage and join the clan
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:52 am

goood one guys nice idea s ill add some stuff to the list. we need more players in rr
Back to top Go down
«KÏNG KØÑG»
Sea Scumb
«KÏNG KØÑG»

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:07 am

How about a sig shop thread? simple, not 2 hard to add..? pleeease Wink
Back to top Go down
http://robotrage.110mb.com
8² The Legend
RR Minus
8² The Legend

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:34 am

We need very inteligent people to have ideas for the future RR and we need people to be able to program it. If your going to want to have more people play robot rage, you need to make it big, when it's big, it's popular.
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 12:44 am

ok we can ake a sig shop. go aright ahead.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:18 pm

Get rid of inactive/unwanted clan members and throw me out, I am going to make my own clan, wish me luck. Still have to think about the name.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:12 pm

I know....Miniclips Most Unwanted
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:15 pm

That doesn't sound as a good clan name, I was thinking about Robot Rage Revivors. My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:16 pm

What?
Reviving by killing people from RR
nice way to go. Love to clan war your asses off My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) Lol
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:19 pm

So I will beat any other clan on my own if you want to know, I would accept only real fighters in my clan and I am reviving RR, not trying to kill people who try to revive it, only removing old hackers who destroyed RR.
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:22 pm

miniclip destroyed it even more then those peeps
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:25 pm

You are right again Hannes! Miniclip took part in MOST (maybe all!) of the removing RR. It wasnt hackers fault at all. Just ask KK!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:25 pm

Sorry, I see you don't understand that is off topic, I suggested some idea, but you just keep spamming the topic, don't reply, it will be spam.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:05 pm

No that isn't spam, that's called a normal discussion, if you run out of things to say you can always use the spam excuse offcourse ..

I am interrested in your new Clan Jork, though I am fine with the RobotRage Survivors for now.I like the name, the clan mark looks good and i like the people, you may want to post an update list of the Clan members sometime though East, I don't want to be in a Clan with certain people i am not gonna name here.

I suggested LUNCHBOX as a new clan member, he sure is good enough, I had some great games with him lately
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:06 am

yea i added him as a member a few days ago.. i need to update the list on the RRS site i guess.(almost forgot about that site.) Razz
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:58 am

Yea, looking foreward to that, so I can add it to my favorites ty Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:17 am

I see we have a new FONT for the RRS site, NICE ! Maybe it is also time for a new picture ? (the one-eyed robot we have now is kinda old) I was thinking . . what if we / you organized a contest for the best new picture + Text [ROBOT RAGE SURVIVORS] and the winner can have it used for this website.

What do you say ? (Easton)

Smile

Ps:

In fact while you are at it, we might even have some color changes and different buttons on this website.Hat kinda did a
Kool job on his forum, the grey looks really stylish and it calms me down (grey) and since grey /blue and yellow are prominent
colors in the game, I think it's a good idea ! A reaction would be most welcome East.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:42 am

maybe you could work on the 2nd 1.

advertise somehow...
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 1:24 am

Lol. Funny thing is you are a hacker on the HS list. Lol.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 2:46 am

TheHat wrote:
Lol. Funny thing is you are a hacker on the HS list. Lol.

who me ?

?
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:05 am

No east his list what to do.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 3:17 am

2D4 wrote:
I see we have a new FONT for the RRS site, NICE ! Maybe it is also time for a new picture ? (the one-eyed robot we have now is kinda old) I was thinking . . what if we / you organized a contest for the best new picture + Text [ROBOT RAGE SURVIVORS] and the winner can have it used for this website.

What do you say ? (Easton)

Smile

Ps:

In fact while you are at it, we might even have some color changes and different buttons on this website.Hat kinda did a
Kool job on his forum, the grey looks really stylish and it calms me down (grey) and since grey /blue and yellow are prominent
colors in the game, I think it's a good idea ! A reaction would be most welcome East.

I usually don't do this but I really want East to read this. I hope we can get a contest soon Smile and you can be in it Hat
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:01 am

kay comp. for making banners and site buttons and what not. is in the random competition section! Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)   My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here) Empty

Back to top Go down

My To Do List (Post Your Suggestions Here)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next