Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

RR3 Suggestions/Bugs

Go down 
+6
jork
Wishes
BEASTY
2D4
X-Terminator32
RageTester
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

RR3 Suggestions/Bugs Empty
PostSubject: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:23 am

Post the suggestions you have for RR3. Then we will have them sent off to the miniclip crew.

Ill begin.

We need the lobby changed so we have a choice over who we can play. This will also give new players more of a chance to grow faster.

High Priority:
-Change lobby so we are able to play against people we choose to play. This gives new players a chance to avoid tough opponents.

-Ability to paint your bot. Adds another fun dimension to the game. An entire section on the old MC forum was dedicated to paintjobs.

-Rematch button/offer draw button. No explanation required

-Add wins/losses/tie stats for robots to be shown in the lobby along with a point system(winner gains points, loser loses points). This adds a competitive spirit to the game, also can be used as a measure for weaker players who want to avoid tought opponents for when they are saving up for a new item. Also encourages weaker players to challenge themselves against tougher opponents to improve their skill.

-Add ingame workshop like RR2 making it easier to be able to view weapons we have paid for. Many people think that the current system isn't as professional as the old version.

-Add simiar weapons to RR2.

-Mute music but be able to hear FX of the game. This wouldn't be too hard to implement

-Change graphics more similar to RR2. Current graphics are not true to robot rage name

-Battery bot part. Adds another skill element to the game and is true to the Robot Rage name

-Wheels. Adds variety to the handling of peoples bot. Current handling stat can not be changed once it is upgraded

-Ability to name your bot. This is a very important feature to be true to the Robot Rage name

-Add stats for weapons ; damage, range, attack speed, ammo capacity. Give armour and speed values not like bars but actually numbers and make those more customisable

-Above all suggestions, Bring back old RR and just modify it to be unexploited by hacks and solve fence/wall issue to be able to fight anyone.

Medium Priority:

-Remove powerups

-Superpacks for powerful weapons

-Decrease bot speed according to armor level

-Ability to sell items

Low Priority:

-Highscore list

-Abolish leveling up, just increase price of items

-In-game chat

Last edited by Shaolin_Fists on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:39 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 1:47 pm

I am ok with different shape robots that you can buy, but let us do the paints please!
Leveling up isn't needed, just set the huge prices for some items...
Add win/loss/tie stats for the robots that will be shown in the lobby...
Also robots should be awarded points for winning and lose points for losing...
High score list should be added, showing 100 or 1000 robots with highest points...
Add "offer draw"button, that would let players restart match when some awful lag occurs...
Remove power-ups, there's no reason to help runners!
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:06 pm

can you please state your preference for all (high/med/low) so we can discuss as a forum and come to a conclusion as to what we think is the most important.

or we can just wait and hear peoples voices on the matter. get involved all!

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
X-Terminator32
V.I.P.

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:57 pm

well heres my input from highest to lowest priority..

1. We need a lobby so we can choose who we want to play with and see their rank and bot.

2. We need to make better weapons and make an actual workshop with easier menu's to navigate through and keep our weapons we already paid for.

3. We need the bots redesigned and we need to be able to paint them.

4. We need super packs. It makes the game fun and shows who puts pride into the game.

5. Make a better interface like when you shop and other stuff. It's too 'kid-like' and the older game was very professional and better.

6. Get rid of the unity plugin. No one has it and a lot of people who don't play it might not want to install it. (but thats just me, it could end up working out).

7. Get rid of the music! Even though theres an option to turn it off i still want to be able to hear the 'FX' like when you shoot something or when something blows up on the roof.

8. Make better graphics. The graphics again are too 'kid-like' it makes the game seem like something only a 9 year old would play. The older RR game had perfect graphics. Even today they were still appealing.

9. If it is possible JUST THROW THIS NEW ROBOT RAGE GAME AWAY AND BRING BACK THE OLD ONE! I WOULD RATHER WAIT A PERIOD OF TIME FOR THE OLD ONE TO COME BACK THAN TO SIT HERE AND WASTE TIME WHILE THE DEVS ARE TRYING TO IMPLEMENT ALL THESE FEATURES! THE OLD GAME WAS PERFECT!! JUST FIX THE SUPER PACK GLITCH AND BINGO YOUR FINE! I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THE OLD ONE SINCE I WAS A KID AND 8 YEARS LATER I STILL MISS IT! JUST BRING BACK THE OLD ONE PLEASE!!

10. If anyone important is reading this place make #9 come true!! Neutral

Well.. those are my suggestions Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rrlegacychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:20 pm

Em .. where do I start ..

Get rid of this game and finally do what you were supposed to do witch is, remake the RR reloaded game we so loved into a new and exiting version.

I could say what I need to have changed in this current perversion of a game but the list is just too long, I don't have the time.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:03 pm

XTERM wrote:
well heres my input from highest to lowest priority..

1. We need a lobby so we can choose who we want to play with and see their rank and bot.

2. We need to make better weapons and make an actual workshop with easier menu's to navigate through and keep our weapons we already paid for.

3. We need the bots redesigned and we need to be able to paint them.

4. We need super packs. It makes the game fun and shows who puts pride into the game.

5. Make a better interface like when you shop and other stuff. It's too 'kid-like' and the older game was very professional and better.

6. Get rid of the unity plugin. No one has it and a lot of people who don't play it might not want to install it. (but thats just me, it could end up working out).

7. Get rid of the music! Even though theres an option to turn it off i still want to be able to hear the 'FX' like when you shoot something or when something blows up on the roof.

8. Make better graphics. The graphics again are too 'kid-like' it makes the game seem like something only a 9 year old would play. The older RR game had perfect graphics. Even today they were still appealing.

9. If it is possible JUST THROW THIS NEW ROBOT RAGE GAME AWAY AND BRING BACK THE OLD ONE! I WOULD RATHER WAIT A PERIOD OF TIME FOR THE OLD ONE TO COME BACK THAN TO SIT HERE AND WASTE TIME WHILE THE DEVS ARE TRYING TO IMPLEMENT ALL THESE FEATURES! THE OLD GAME WAS PERFECT!! JUST FIX THE SUPER PACK GLITCH AND BINGO YOUR FINE! I HAVE BEEN PLAYING THE OLD ONE SINCE I WAS A KID AND 8 YEARS LATER I STILL MISS IT! JUST BRING BACK THE OLD ONE PLEASE!!

10. If anyone important is reading this place make #9 come true!! Neutral

Well.. those are my suggestions Smile

Oh I forgot something, see point 9. in this message by EXTERM
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:45 pm

LP: Chat, Sell items, environment sounds

MP: No more powerups, Armor-Speed-Ratio

HP:Lobby, Paint, Engines, Batteries, Wheels, name your bot
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:26 pm

Nice thread Bro.
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 11:28 pm

as said before..

1. Ranking system:
this would be sweet to make it like the old RR. ( -, +, ++. Etc. ) here is a decent way to add it in.

Ranks/levels
- 0-5
+ 5-20
++ 20-40
+++ 40-60
++++ 60-80
+++++ 80-100

so yeah ranks would be told by the level range you are in. eg. if you are rank 31 you are a ++

2. Stats:
the total wins/losses/ties(draws) that you have had. this is a good way to see how good someone is. or for people to push to be better. its a must.

3. Lobby:
third you need a lobby to show all this. show the list of players online so people can select who they want. or click and see.. what every ones bots look like. this is not just to fiew there bots but also their rank. there win loss tie ratio.
this is also a must. (im sure you guys already have thought about this). it makes people get to know the other players... talking about getting to know... next one.

4. Chat:
Without this the old rr started to fade away. this is what makes RR more of a community and for encouragement on playing skills or for people to join clans. this just needs to be on there.

^ those are major! ^

more
.have it so you can turn off music or sfx seperate. i need to hear the bots but dont always wanna be debsteping it (even tho i enjoy for a bit)
.highscores this makes people want to get better. #1st - #100th.
.add somthing that you can paint differnt bot that you can paint if u get enough money to unlock it. Make it happen Smile <3 (this attracts a bigger range of players! <-- think about that)
.2v2 battles wow wow i know.. i know. think tournaments and comps.
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:23 am

BEASTY wrote:
as said before..

1. Ranking system:
this would be sweet to make it like the old RR. ( -, +, ++. Etc. ) here is a decent way to add it in.

Ranks/levels
- 0-5
+ 5-20
++ 20-40
+++ 40-60
++++ 60-80
+++++ 80-100

so yeah ranks would be told by the level range you are in. eg. if you are rank 31 you are a ++

2. Stats:
the total wins/losses/ties(draws) that you have had. this is a good way to see how good someone is. or for people to push to be better. its a must.

3. Lobby:
third you need a lobby to show all this. show the list of players online so people can select who they want. or click and see.. what every ones bots look like. this is not just to fiew there bots but also their rank. there win loss tie ratio.
this is also a must. (im sure you guys already have thought about this). it makes people get to know the other players... talking about getting to know... next one.

4. Chat:
Without this the old rr started to fade away. this is what makes RR more of a community and for encouragement on playing skills or for people to join clans. this just needs to be on there.

^ those are major! ^

more
.have it so you can turn off music or sfx seperate. i need to hear the bots but dont always wanna be debsteping it (even tho i enjoy for a bit)
.highscores this makes people want to get better. #1st - #100th.
.add somthing that you can paint differnt bot that you can paint if u get enough money to unlock it. Make it happen Smile <3 (this attracts a bigger range of players! <-- think about that)
.2v2 battles wow wow i know.. i know. think tournaments and comps.

Everything you've said is perfect. I would love to see 2v2 battles.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:28 am

Yes .. there is one thing I want to add, in old RR battles were one on one, it would be great if battles against more than 1 opponent were possible, we have always been dreaming it
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:02 am

EPIC LAG!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 1:25 am

well need for speed can do it .. texas hold m poker (zynga) can do it, right
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:53 am

hey guys, i have gone over all the posts. I made a quick rough copy so we can discuss. Please let me know what you agree is in the correct place and what you think should be moved on the priority list. (lets focus especially on the high priority so we can get it sent to miniclip ASAP)

Once again this is just a draft(havent had much time to think about it)

High:
Be able to paint your bot
Add wins/losses/tie stats for robots to be shown in the lobby along with a point system(winner gains points, loser loses points)
Add ingame workshop like RR2 making it easier to be able to view weapons we have paid for.
Add simiar weapons to RR2
Mute music but be able to hear FX of the game
Change graphics more similar to RR2
Battery bot part
Wheels
Ability to name your bot
Rematch button/offer draw button for when lag is bad
Above all suggestions, Bring back old RR and just modify it to be unexploited by hacks and solve fence/wall issue to be able to fight anyone.

Medium:
Remove powerups
Superpacks for powerful weapons
Decrease bot speed according to armor level
Ability to sell items

Low:
Highscore list
Abolish leveling up, just increase price of items
In-game chat
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:04 pm

I'm not so sure what's so bad about the leveling up, but I agree with everything else. Good list!
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 6:14 am

iN GOD I TRUSTâ„¢ wrote:
I'm not so sure what's so bad about the leveling up, but I agree with everything else. Good list!

ye same that is why i put it low on the list. i dont even see a need for it on the list (but that was just my opinion, wanted to make it about what the community wants, not what i want)
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:38 pm

Add stats (for weapons like damage, range, attack speed, ammo capacity) and give armour and speed values not like bars but actually numbers and make those more custumizable
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:58 pm

i cant believe i forgot that one! will add soon
Back to top Go down
Wishes
Lowest Of Low

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:48 am

Removal of powerup crates - I should have limited missiles that I'm forced to use strategically. Instead of spam 8, pick up a couple of crates and repeat.

Removal of Powerups (store bought) - These should be individual parts that can be applied to your robot (ie. Cloaking Device instead of the Cloaking power up.)

Nerf the Bite bot - it can deal far too much damage in 1 shot.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:14 am

Okay

I played RR#3 and gave it a try, this is what I think.

LIKED

- Post apocalyptic city background, well it's not all bad
- quick loading the games
- detailed graphics of the bots and environment
- Fonts used in the game and 'lobby'
- music could be worse but gets annoying
- ehmmm let me think ... there must be something else
- Sorry no

DISLIKED

- Movement of robot is stiff and woody, get's stuck where it shouldn't
- when turning, the whole roof spins, I'm getting dizzy
- Slow ass driving pace
- Roof too small/narrow getting claustrofobic
- Electro/ firepits too many and hit them once and it's game over. Too fast
- Battles too short, game over too fast, wayy too fast.
- No damage and power meters/ bars to see how much u have left
- I had games lasting 3 seconds, they shot me and I was dead, so lame
- pick up boxes with cash and ammo, bad idea, The game should be realistic, this makes it look like a bad mario rip off
- No option to only have the game sounds, it's music or dead silence
- electro pits are lame
- too much fire in the firepits
- when I fall off the roof, I want to see myself falling all the way down ! Like in old RR
- not possible to push someone off the roof or in pit, tried once, he fell first and still a draw ?
- bad visuals of the bullets/ ammo in action, this was way better in old rr
- bots feel clumsy and small, as if riding a wheelchair
- Too many loose tiles on roof, come on, this never happens, even after doomsday
- confusing controls for defense and ammo I am left just pressing everything in vain hopes
- Underwhelming speed of bots
- No painting the bots
- No naming your bots
- have to pay for upgrades straight away ? wtf are u people thinking
- visuals on bots are not moving, u can't see it closer. further or from sides (old RR +)
- weapons look big and mean in lobby, but small in game
- No customizing wheels, chassis, engines, armor, speed etc
- No sounds for hitting something, like metal on metal,
- everything feels like it's made from cardboard

VERDICT

I may have forgotten stuff, but right now only one question comes to my mind. If our old RR was outdated and just no longer suitable to this modern day, howcome everyone likes it still and howcome no one really likes this misbreed .. Let's face it, old RR could do all the things this one can't do, like customize, paint, and tho the graphics were simpler, it did actually show a robot falling off the roof, all the way down. This could not entertain me longer than 15 minutes,
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:29 am

2D4 wrote:
Okay

I played RR#3 and gave it a try, this is what I think.

LIKED

- Post apocalyptic city background, well it's not all bad
- quick loading the games
- detailed graphics of the bots and environment
- Fonts used in the game and 'lobby'
- music could be worse but gets annoying
- ehmmm let me think ... there must be something else
- Sorry no

DISLIKED

- Movement of robot is stiff and woody, get's stuck where it shouldn't
- when turning, the whole roof spins, I'm getting dizzy
- Slow ass driving pace
- Roof too small/narrow getting claustrofobic
- Electro/ firepits too many and hit them once and it's game over. Too fast
- Battles too short, game over too fast, wayy too fast.
- No damage and power meters/ bars to see how much u have left
- I had games lasting 3 seconds, they shot me and I was dead, so lame
- pick up boxes with cash and ammo, bad idea, The game should be realistic, this makes it look like a bad mario rip off
- No option to only have the game sounds, it's music or dead silence
- electro pits are lame
- too much fire in the firepits
- when I fall off the roof, I want to see myself falling all the way down ! Like in old RR
- not possible to push someone off the roof or in pit, tried once, he fell first and still a draw ?
- bad visuals of the bullets/ ammo in action, this was way better in old rr
- bots feel clumsy and small, as if riding a wheelchair
- Too many loose tiles on roof, come on, this never happens, even after doomsday
- confusing controls for defense and ammo I am left just pressing everything in vain hopes
- Underwhelming speed of bots
- No painting the bots
- No naming your bots
- have to pay for upgrades straight away ? wtf are u people thinking
- visuals on bots are not moving, u can't see it closer. further or from sides (old RR +)
- weapons look big and mean in lobby, but small in game
- No customizing wheels, chassis, engines, armor, speed etc
- No sounds for hitting something, like metal on metal,
- everything feels like it's made from cardboard

VERDICT

I may have forgotten stuff, but right now only one question comes to my mind. If our old RR was outdated and just no longer suitable to this modern day, howcome everyone likes it still and howcome no one really likes this misbreed .. Let's face it, old RR could do all the things this one can't do, like customize, paint, and tho the graphics were simpler, it did actually show a robot falling off the roof, all the way down. This could not entertain me longer than 15 minutes,

Nice post bro. You are so right about all these shits.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 3:33 am

Thank you comrad
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:09 am

can you guys look at main post and draft post to give me your opinions?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:11 am

sorry but what do you mean bro
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:15 am

Main Post:
Spoiler:

Draft:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs Empty

Back to top Go down

RR3 Suggestions/Bugs
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next