Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

RR3 Suggestions/Bugs

Go down 
+6
jork
Wishes
BEASTY
2D4
X-Terminator32
RageTester
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:12 am

I actually meant you could visualize ur TANK U robot models to make them look 3Dish.
The top was really nice.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:32 am

Hm... maybe if I have more time. I busy with something like 3 other projects right now.

And BTW they were made "3D" but only sculpted for the top view. :B
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Missiles on bite still not working, makes me think the Miniclip team missed it
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:36 am

they do work, just not so well when driving forwards
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 5:11 pm

update: no response still, i feel like MC are telling me to go * myself Sad

sorry guys
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:01 am

I haz sugguestion. What about staked battles where you can bet your money and they do as well? More cash and intensity brah!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:39 am

iN GOD I TRUSTâ„¢ wrote:
I haz sugguestion. What about staked battles where you can bet your money and they do as well? More cash and intensity brah!

Takes a brain
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:49 am

Pm just sent to totebo. Contents:

Hello there

I send you my wishlist in regard to the new RR. The new uopdates work for me, the game could improve even more.
Thank you for your time.

- Watch game other people feature
- See names players in battle result
- Ability to edit profile with picture and motto
- gold coins can be bought with in game money, off course will be a lot. You will have to earn it by playing a lot.
- re-align mute sound buttons, they shift when entering other screen
- Introduce music mute button (try accidentally listening to the tune for an hour, I dare you to test playing a long time Smile
- More BOUNCE , recoil. When hitting another bot or a wall it feels dead like you hit something that doesn't move,
- battles with 3 or 4 players at once ?
- different levels or fields ? let's explore what the city looks like after doomsday Smile
- choice in wheels and other customizables
- Lobby chat
- make the borders of the Miniclip page dark, so they do not distract
- when loading the page, auto adjust page so game does not have to be scrolled up
- some graphics of the doomsday buildings are rather sloppy, you can see a pattern that should not be there
- add extra speed options to upgrades of bots
- Paint your bot plus add vinyls
- show who is in lobby (names)
- Invite someone to a battle
- Lower the sound of the bot's engine slightly
- show ranking of the day, or week, who is number 1 2 and 3 ? (maybe they can earn something)
- more to follow

Greetz, 2D4
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:57 am

I strongly detest the idea of having vinyls... I'm sure other avid painters would agree.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:11 am

Relax Smile it was just and idea. Besides you know as well as me that the only way to get your young sister to do the dishes is to tell her she is not allowed to do the dishes.

ps. I was hoping I was getting one gold coin for each level up, 2 bad 4 me
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:19 am

I just leveled up from 25 to 26 with no coin as well...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:39 am

yeah, they want us to buy buy and that makes me wanna say bye bye
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:56 am

Lame, pay an insane price not easy to obtain.
They make it lifeless. Just to say it plain and simple, bite this.
I won't buy into a trap, its one so easy to refrain from 'less you're brains some way deranged in strange displays to play a game someone would dare to name after our own, disgrace. You misplaced this place with one with traces for the lines that you keep tracing, placing and copy pasting except for what we were praising since the day that we first played it. Robot Rage, someone save it.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:24 am

iN GOD I TRUSTâ„¢ wrote:
Lame, pay an insane price not easy to obtain.
They make it lifeless. Just to say it plain and simple, bite this.
I won't buy into a trap, its one so easy to refrain from 'less you're brains some way deranged in strange displays to play a game someone would dare to name after our own, disgrace. You misplaced this place with one with traces for the lines that you keep tracing, placing and copy pasting except for what we were praising since the day that we first played it. Robot Rage, someone save it.

amen

Because we aim to abstain from every trail of the mundane and while probably insane we still pray for a fast lane a freight train a rocket plane to our destination a playable game and one where we can carve out our fame no more pain hail now bring our robots out of the rain candy cane are you or ain't you our scrap metal saviour amen so fail and be slain !
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 5:48 am

amen as well. im with you on that brothers. we will destroy with out spending a dime of foolishness. because we dinosaurs..
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:53 pm

It's plain that all attempts to make us pay will be in vain. So tape it up and shove your claim on my bait Silentbay !
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:55 am

Yo Spektral, take it easy dude Smile I was too late, because I had to turn the sound on again Smile
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 11:22 am

one of my suggestions is that miniclip reply to emails
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:48 pm

Maybe you can PM totebo here, it worked for a while but now I'm not hearing from him
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Ranting

RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 Untitl25

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:45 pm

lol zombies? Really?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Sure .. It's the day after the end of the world remember, everything has fallen apart, it only makes sense lol
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:11 pm

has anyone had purple screen at the beginning of the battle and then start a new game with different opponent? happened to me twice
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:55 pm

Nope... but I hardly ever play so maybe someone else has...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:20 pm

It looks like they took my suggestion to add some recoil or bounce but now when the wrecker clashes he starts prancing like a horse, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RR3 Suggestions/Bugs
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next