Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

RR3 Suggestions/Bugs

Go down 
+6
jork
Wishes
BEASTY
2D4
X-Terminator32
RageTester
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:39 am

i havent really noticed :S

Edit profile Sfsig10

Sig made by IGIT. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:13 am

I don't know of anyone already said this but I'm too lazy to check ^^. Anyway, am I the only one who gets really pissed about the wall collision mechanic?. I mean whenever you bump into a wall at an angle your bot starts hugging the wall like there is no tomorrow. i personally find this really annoying when I try to do a quick turn and my bot slightly collides with the wal and bam. Now i have to reverse and make a long turn and this is wasting precious time. In the old rr you would just bounce of at the same angle you came in.

~NM
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:46 am

NoMercI wrote:
I don't know of anyone already said this but I'm too lazy to check ^^. Anyway, am I the only one who gets really pissed about the wall collision mechanic?. I mean whenever you bump into a wall at an angle your bot starts hugging the wall like there is no tomorrow. i personally find this really annoying when I try to do a quick turn and my bot slightly collides with the wal and bam. Now i have to reverse and make a long turn and this is wasting precious time. In the old rr you would just bounce of at the same angle you came in.

This is ONe of the reasons why I asked totebo, evenin a PM, to add some bounce or recoil, meaning that any collision with feel less stiff and it also make you bounce back from the walls slightly so you don't get stuck. Guess he didn't come around to it yet.

RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 234510
RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 0VCms
RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 Untitl26
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:36 am

ye the game is very dry without the bouncing.

is he a developer or a sponsor of the game?

Edit profile Sfsig10

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:48 pm

I don't know. You can ask him offcourse

Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Bug:

I join a battle, then i get taken back to the garage, then i am in a battle again but i cant see anything (weapon controls and power ups) apart from the game

then after i destroy opponent the game doesnt end

Edit profile Sfsig10

Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:37 am

Best suggestions:
1-Remove the game from the net.
2-Delete all component.
3-Ask Raketspel to work on a new RR.
4-Release it.
5-Keep updating to keep players interest.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:09 am

Best suggestion ever! They should really fix the bug where u can load the game...

btw Guest ik what u did...RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 Conver11
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 6:25 am

jork wrote:
Best suggestion ever! They should really fix the bug where u can load the game...
[Like]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:25 am

+1

Edit profile Sfsig10

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:27 pm

Hmm... I seem to have had that idea long ago...
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:30 pm

I stole it from you.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:37 pm

jork wrote:

Fixed it for me, I get an error everytime I try to load. (Which isn't that often but still...)
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:38 am

With the release of Destructo Bots, this is where we stand:

[x] = achieved
[O] = partly achieved
[] = not achieved
[?] = unknown

High Priority:
[x]Change lobby so we are able to play against people we choose to play. This gives new players a chance to avoid tough opponents.

[x]Ability to paint your bot. Adds another fun dimension to the game. An entire section on the old MC forum was dedicated to paintjobs.

[O]-Rematch button/offer draw button. No explanation required

[O]-Add wins/losses/tie stats for robots to be shown in the lobby along with a point system(winner gains points, loser loses points). This adds a competitive spirit to the game, also can be used as a measure for weaker players who want to avoid tought opponents for when they are saving up for a new item. Also encourages weaker players to challenge themselves against tougher opponents to improve their skill.

[x]-Add ingame workshop like RR2 making it easier to be able to view weapons we have paid for. Many people think that the current system isn't as professional as the old version.

[x]-Add simiar weapons to RR2.

[O]-Mute music but be able to hear FX of the game. This wouldn't be too hard to implement

[x]-Change graphics more similar to RR2. Current graphics are not true to robot rage name

[x]-Battery bot part. Adds another skill element to the game and is true to the Robot Rage name

[x]-Wheels. Adds variety to the handling of peoples bot. Current handling stat can not be changed once it is upgraded

[x]-Ability to name your bot. This is a very important feature to be true to the Robot Rage name

[O]-Add stats for weapons ; damage, range, attack speed, ammo capacity. Give armour and speed values not like bars but actually numbers and make those more customisable

-Above all suggestions, Bring back old RR and just modify it to be unexploited by hacks and solve fence/wall issue to be able to fight anyone.

Medium Priority:

[x]-Remove powerups

[]-Superpacks for powerful weapons

[?]-Decrease bot speed according to armor level

[x]-Ability to sell items

Low Priority:

[]-Highscore list

[x]-Abolish leveling up, just increase price of items

[x]-In-game chat

now lets see MC progress:

everything = []

Edit profile Sfsig10

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:43 am

"[x]-Abolish leveling up, just increase price of items"

Erm... Aren't there stars defining your rank? I'm absolutely fine with this, but I'm not exactly sure what they mean. Explanation please?
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:40 am

Its a rank like the old RR, not a level.

I do not know what the formula is for the different ranks

Edit profile Sfsig10

Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 11:11 am

So this game is only on iOS? because i tried playing it on android wih that beta app but it doent show any games for me

~NM
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:15 pm

atm it is available on Mac OS and windows. It is not available on mobile devices yet

Edit profile Sfsig10

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:04 pm

About RR3 (not destructo bots) - hint, it's a little unclear if we are taking about 2 games in one topic -

I have enough off the game context thread error .. firefox keep collapsing and all my other windows have to be closed too, this happens only 20 times in one our. Unity is the problem

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:37 pm

Hey maybe some expert can help me. When I attack with my spike spinner and my opp also has one, somehow him using a defensive weapon like that blocks my spinner from doing any damage but I still get a chunk in my armor from his action, why is mine not blocking his damage ? Ive been trying to figure this out, my timing is right btw, I listened to igit's previous advice. I even thought I saw someone block my spinner charge with the ram, I also tried that to no avail

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Could simply be lag and the lack of luck.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:21 pm

I think you are right, I had some unexpected advantages afterwards

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:33 am

Hey since Jork pleasantly upgraded my RR#3 account, I am willing to lend it to anyone who is trustworthy and wants to try it or play with it. You can build the bot you always wanted. PM me if I can help you out.

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:38 am

I'm wondering if I should try to play this again or not... sometimes i just have nothing seemingly better to do or I actually feel like wasting time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

RR3 Suggestions/Bugs
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5