Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

RR3 Suggestions/Bugs

Go down 
+6
jork
Wishes
BEASTY
2D4
X-Terminator32
RageTester
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:30 am

I am not going into details but at first glance I would take your main post.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:10 pm

I would put the "3-2-1 RAGE" as a medium priority.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:57 am

Things I also liked in RR3

- Fast load game
- Always get a battle
- wait a little to battle for free, pay 400 to battle right now
- weapons accessible by saving up, no superpacks

Last edited by 2D4 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:19 am

always get a battle? hmm, I wouldn't be so sure, it times out really often...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:03 am

Really, not here

It does get stuck a lot, or both bots do not lose armor

Upgrades* The bots now turn while standing still and they look cooler, zoomed in
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:21 am

Niclas

We should be able to turn the bots to see them from the sides while waiting in lobby, that is cooler, in old RR we were even able to make them spin !

I have an idea, why not make the green armor-bar the bar/pipe that is allready attached on the back of the robot ? that way you don't need the extra unnatural looking bar.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:15 am

Okay another thing that is NICE about RR3, I bought a new robot and I still get to keep the old one ! How generous ty ty
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:18 am

I also like the destroyed walls with the rusty reenforced concrete iron beams and doomsday look of the roof
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:20 am

well its like having 2 or more chassi...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:22 am

You really need to add a surrender and offer draw button, I am stuck in a battle for 35 minutes now, nothing moves or dies
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:57 am

I have that in the main post already Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:11 pm

Okay

RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 Untitl22
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:37 am

Niclas please make us a seperate mute button for the music so I can wait for my game in silence, and a little sound when the battle is about to start Smile
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:26 am

once again, it has already been put in the main post.

here is list to keep people up to date:

High Priority:
-Change lobby so we are able to play against people we choose to play. This gives new players a chance to avoid tough opponents.

-Ability to paint your bot. Adds another fun dimension to the game. An entire section on the old MC forum was dedicated to paintjobs.

-Rematch button/offer draw button. No explanation required

-Add wins/losses/tie stats for robots to be shown in the lobby along with a point system(winner gains points, loser loses points). This adds a competitive spirit to the game, also can be used as a measure for weaker players who want to avoid tought opponents for when they are saving up for a new item. Also encourages weaker players to challenge themselves against tougher opponents to improve their skill.

-Add ingame workshop like RR2 making it easier to be able to view weapons we have paid for. Many people think that the current system isn't as professional as the old version.

-Add simiar weapons to RR2.

-Mute music but be able to hear FX of the game. This wouldn't be too hard to implement

-Change graphics more similar to RR2. Current graphics are not true to robot rage name

-Battery bot part. Adds another skill element to the game and is true to the Robot Rage name

-Wheels. Adds variety to the handling of peoples bot. Current handling stat can not be changed once it is upgraded

-Ability to name your bot. This is a very important feature to be true to the Robot Rage name

-Add stats for weapons ; damage, range, attack speed, ammo capacity. Give armour and speed values not like bars but actually numbers and make those more customisable

-Above all suggestions, Bring back old RR and just modify it to be unexploited by hacks and solve fence/wall issue to be able to fight
Back to top Go down
-Max
RR Novice
-Max

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:44 pm

Remove the supply boxes.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:18 pm

It doesn't matter if something is already mentioned in the main post because we are also voicing our opinions here and if totebo reads this he might be interested to know who agrees or disagrees on any features. It is handy how ever that you summarize and list to make things more organized,

For instance, I agree on your point to have a real lobby to choose and opponent, at the same time I would like to keep this play someone right now - button so people have the option to choose (and wait) or play right now (fast)

I would like 2 buttons for sound , one for music , one for game sounds. AND I would like to hear a little sound of some kind to mark when a battle is starting, (RR had this) You see much of the time I am doing something else on my pc in the time I am waiting on a game, I hate to miss the start of the battle. This starting sound should be ruled by the game sounds button, so I still hear it when the music is turned off.

All your other points kick ass

Thank you
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Um... no buttons for sound. Sliders.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:11 am

.. okay a slider .. PLUS a button, a slider that you can also disable, so it is a button too, happy Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:12 am

Another idea

have a watch game button, like in need for madness, so you can take a break and watch other bots as they do their thing.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 3:29 am

Bot starts without seeing opponent, nice niclas let's try this a few times to see how we like it

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:35 pm

Um.. I saw my opponent every time...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Yes, they tried it very shortly than changed it back to seeing opponent, a shame
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:25 am

positive ur opponent didn't use the cloak powerup?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:28 am

Or that you didn't play directly after staring at the rotation woman?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:19 am

hehe you guys are right, I can't be sure

I suggested it to totebo so I was under the false impression he tried it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RR3 Suggestions/Bugs   RR3 Suggestions/Bugs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RR3 Suggestions/Bugs
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next