Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)

Go down 
+11
Carl
RageTester
NoMercI
BEASTY
jork
TRC
Patoo™
RootRanger
2D4
Noobface
digit
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:16 pm

OK, will do! Smile I will make a demo after I polish up the single player options. Then i will proceed onto creating wins and losses and moolah. You will be able to upgrade your weapons or get completely new weapons... that will take a long time so be patient and enjoy the demo i will create in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Well i promised jork that i would make a demo by friday so here you guys go!
TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 Scaled.php?server=807&filename=tankudemo
DEMO IS A FAIL, NEW ONE COMING SOON!

Last edited by IN GOD I TRUST™ on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:57 pm

tank u Smile
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:11 am

Uhm, i found a glitch. When ur bot rams into a wall, its stuck.
If you go to chat igit, we could battle. Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 3:09 am

TheHat wrote:
Uhm, i found a glitch. When ur bot rams into a wall, its stuck.
If you go to chat igit, we could battle. Smile

Well, the tank shouldn't be permanently stuck. If you can get out eventually that is... real tanks wouldn't bounce off the walls like in RR so they just stop moving if they are in contact with the wall. So therefore it is what I programmed it to do, and therefore it is not a glitch just an inconvenience Razz I'm sorry, I will not be in chat until tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:14 am

Okay.
Me and 2d4 tried playing, but couldent connect. Is the multiplayer working? or is it connection issues?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:23 pm

Hm.. I have played before with Jork, and I have tried before with 2D4 and it didn't work... So it may be that 2D4 is cursed or he has firewall issues... I changed a few things around since last time I played jork, so maybe I messed things up. I guess I'll have to try to play jork again to find out. Or maybe walls can't vs. Other walls Mad

edit: If you are trying to join a game you must wait a while before it will actually work.

Last edited by IN GOD I TRUST™ on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 12:30 am

I think I have an engine I developed a while ago where you can play with someone else online. Do I upload it? Neutral
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 7:16 pm

sure that would be great, carl.
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:14 pm

just having the name as tanx makes me not want to play. the 2d RR idea turned me on and its Robot rage! not just tanks... mm w/e Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:22 pm

tanx was 2D4's idea, it's actually "TANK U" lol. But it appears that the game doesn't even work online so w/e
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:24 pm

I can't be the one with the bright ideas all the time .. but tanks a lot anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:12 am

I uploaded the executable to MediaFire: Multibot.exe

The password is robotragesurvivors, and has multiplayer functionality (by entering the IP of who you want to play with).
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:35 am

So here's the story... I made the game based off a tutorial I found on line. I tested it with jork, it worked after a couple of tries. I added a couple of stuff and tested again with jork... it didn't work. We tried the original (the one we tried before and it worked)... it didn't work. So... idk if it was a connection problem or a problem with my game.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:45 am

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
So here's the story... I made the game based off a tutorial I found on line. I tested it with jork, it worked after a couple of tries. I added a couple of stuff and tested again with jork... it didn't work. We tried the original (the one we tried before and it worked)... it didn't work. So... idk if it was a connection problem or a problem with my game.

Did it work with mine? It took me quite a bit of tinkering to get the connection to work.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:53 am

Carl wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:

Did it work with mine? It took me quite a bit of tinkering to get the connection to work.
The problem is we had got it working b4...maybe it was something in firewall settings. But anyway IGIT should try, it's always worth trying.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:49 pm

Haha, of course I have to do all the work... but what do you mean by I should TRY... try what? Carl's game, I assume?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:46 pm

TRY and fix it lol. Just really want to see it working Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:31 pm

yeah... ok... I'll just do that Razz but seriously folks, I'll need someone else to help me out besides jork. I just dont know why it didn't work when we tried the same one we did last time, and it worked...
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:17 am

Do you guys want me to post the raw GMK? So perhaps it can be fixed?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:54 pm

Do anything that could help please Smile
I have no clue what you are talking about because I haven't worked on game maker, so I will be silent from now on.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Carl wrote:
Do you guys want me to post the raw GMK? So perhaps it can be fixed?
No, that won't be necessary but tank u anyways. I already have an example file that works. I actually modified my game from that file, but then i added a few things... I will need someone to help me out in chat, so we can test things out.

Last edited by IN GOD I TRUST™ on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:28 am

Ok. I pretty much fixed everything, but not quite. I still need to test some things out. Shout out to trc for helping test this crap out. Tank u TRC!
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:10 pm

No problem man! What's still buggin' you? Wink
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:11 pm

I'm still trying to fix those errors, so if you could go on chat and test it with me that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next