Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)

Go down 
+11
Carl
RageTester
NoMercI
BEASTY
jork
TRC
Patoo™
RootRanger
2D4
Noobface
digit
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:19 pm

I got some stuff to do first man, might be on later though?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Ok, i've had a few ideas

1.ARMOR REGENERATOR PIT!
2.NEW LVL CREATOR!
3.ABILITY TO SEE OPPONENTS ARMOR! (TRC's idea-ish)
4.PERHAPS TELEPORTATION!
5.THAT'S ALL FOLKS, UNLESS YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING TOO!

Last edited by I.G.I.T. on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:14 pm

an independant volume control
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:28 pm

lol, there isn't even background music... and when you minimize it makes no sound
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:39 pm

I was thinking... why is there only this battle mode? Can't u make something like racing mode where opponents would have to run some amount of circles to see the winner, would be fun with land mines allowed. Just throwing ideas, don't take them serious if you don't like them.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:10 am

good idea, tanks racing! sounds good to me... cheers
of course i need you to make tracks for that too... Wink
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:26 am

I came prepared this time...the idea appeared after I made something similar to race track actually...just don't know where the bots should appear since I have taken the corners with wall blocks...
TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 Race10
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:21 am

how about you don't start at the starting line if you die, you just freeze for a while?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Here is the latest version of the arena builder download it here.
Hold "b" and click and to create a block
Hold "a" and click to create an armor regenerator pit.
Hold "t" and click to create a tank
Scroll up to zoom in and scroll down to zoom out
Save with F5 and load with F6
Right click on stuff to delete it
Take a picture of it while scrolled out with PrtScr
Go to an application that can save pictures and press Ctrl+V
Save it and then go to an image uploader, there is one built in to this forum. Just click "host image" and then host the image of the arena.
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Idea 3 was mine! :L
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:47 pm

Lol, it's hardly an idea, I just didn't get around to doing it...
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:53 pm

I know, I just wanted some credit... Sad Razz
Back to top Go down
Pixel
Lowest Of Low
Pixel

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:11 pm

I am a pixel artist, if you need any help at all in terms of pixel art, I can help you. Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:29 pm

Thanks for the offer but i think, i'll be fine Wink Welcome to the RRS
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:06 pm

Ok, better version of the arena builder... zoom is fixed. download here.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:18 pm

Ok, width is for 1 block smaller now -.-
And height for 1 block smaller too.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:52 am

Uh, it's 32 pixels and makes them fit better...
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Perhaps I have been unfair as to not allowing the comon man to be able to play TANK●U™. I hope that you will continue (or start if you are not Jork... O_o) to make TANK●U™ more fun by creating new levels for me to utilize in the creation. Whenever I reach the next breaking point I will allow you to test TANK●U™ for yourself. Please feel free to critisize it when you have had a chance to play it.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 12:31 am

Ok Tank U
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:32 pm

After a failed attempt at connecting with 2D4 I am uncertain on whether or not the latest version of TANK●U™ works... if Jork ever goes to his own chat I will attempt to connect to him... If we are able to battle than I will put out a download link.
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:42 pm

I wouldn't mind testing it with you. I'm contactable through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sscone
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:11 am

Heh... funny story... not really... I tried it with Jork after i tried it with 2D4 and it didn't work... and to top it all off my computer crashed and i lost all my game files...
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:02 am

Really sad to hear, no backup files? Didn't you have the files uploaded somewhere?
Oh, and a little question, do you still like Win7? Because my comp crashed twice already, and it was just OS fault. Makes me regret I bought comp which supports only Win7.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:19 pm

I had back-up files as far as pictures, videos, documents, and some other stuff, but it didn't have stuff like .pdn file (paint.net files) or .gmk files (game maker files) and much more. I think the comp crashed because the memory card failed... it was the comps fault not windows 7, so I still like it...
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:15 pm

hey jork, at least you dont own a mac. think of things on the bright side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next