Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:.

Go down 
+9
Shaolin_Fists
TRC
RageTester
Carl
jork
Noobface
digit
RootRanger
TheHat
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. Empty
PostSubject: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 5:46 am

This topic is meant as a game database, so in case RobotRage is down or we get bored
we can see if there is any fun game to pass the time. Please post your favorite games
(any kind) and make sure to provide a link to the game if possible
! .:.:: GAME ON ! .::.:.

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. 12155cropcircle

Last edited by 2D4 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Tribute to Trugamer ..    .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:20 am

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. Imagesca21hz8r

As I told anyone who cared to listen in the chat many times I used to play multiplayer
games on a gamesite called Trugamer. Trugamer took all the multiplayer games over from
Miniclip and the fun lasted about a year or so, then Trugamer suddenly died, I still have no
idea why and it makes me sad to this day, I loved the place, the games and the design was
the better then anything you will find present day.

I used to play a game called Subhunt (battleships) there like daily and to be honest, I held
the highscore, so you could say I was the best Smile How I miss this game ! If anyone ever finds
the same game online do let me know !

Trugamer and all it's featured games is still for sale, for anyone interrested to own a gamesite
for a couple of hundred bucks. Then again I also read the gamesite was bought for 50 million
by gamehouse (?) and they didn't host the games. Here are some images I found and some
links to facebookgroups for those who care to know.

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. Backgammon9xv.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. Chess8hw
.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. Crd3ds.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. Quadrow8dy
.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. Hearts2fs.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. Reversi2fj
.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. Spades5is.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. Subhunt4lb

Here are some links to facebook groups. You will see a link for a petition to sign but then you
will read another message .. haha What happened to my favorite gamesite ?

https://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=46662784437&topic=11411#!/group.php?gid=60579322517

( Yes, the link takes you to the facebook sign in page .. you will have to manually type in
" Trugamer " in the search bar )

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. Ertune

Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Anyone remember the game Heli Attack 3? I used to get highscores in that game all the time... Very Happy

I dont really have a favorite game, but my favorite games are all from Krin.
http://armorgames.com/user/Krin
His series "Sonny", 2 parts while the third is in the making, are simply amazing. A mysterious plot, cool solid RPG gameplay, with lots of fun bosses and "classes" The second is better but you need to play both of them to understand. (and yes 2D4, there is a dutch option)
http://armorgames.com/play/505/sonny
http://armorgames.com/play/2900/sonny-2

His other game I really like is called Colony, a team game where you destroy the other teams base. Teams of two, and four players in total. Of course, cpu's can be added, but they are much too easy. Having 4 government options, thats what your gamestyle will reflect. (Monarchy, Capitalist, Facist, and Communist).
http://armorgames.com/play/4264/colony
btw, i would love to play colony with anyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: N33D F0R M4DN3SS   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:15 am

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. 465wb45 I don't need a dutch option ... haha

But thanks for the suggestions,I will check them out. When you add images, it will be even more tempting for people to play, I forgot to mention that in my introduction.

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. Needformadness

I love this single player racing game, it's the last and only reason I still visit Miniclip.com. You can choose your car and as you level up you can choose the fancy cars, with more speed and endurance. Need for Madness is far from boring .. cars are bouncing all over the place and you have to dodge other cars or you will be wasted ! Another nice feature is that the game auto - pauses when you click on something else, like your email. Very considderate. The graphics are unpolished and cartoonlike, but that doesn't spoil the fun for me ! 9/10

Play it here:
http://www.miniclip.com/games/need-for-madness/en/

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. Needformadness2
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:00 am

Elements.

Yeah, it's an awesome game. It's growing and being updated (it just received an update a couple weeks ago), but it's small enough to have a community feel if you ever want to play competitively (I do, and it's really fun). If you are ever stuck there are people in chat to help you, and if you feel bored there are always events or tournaments you can play in.
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:29 pm

I tried that game, root. Not bad, but also not my style.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: JUST CHESS   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:09 pm

I checked out elements, I agree with IGIT. ( but thanks for posting just the same ! )

NO STRESS JUST CHESS !

If you are looking for a place to play a game of chess with " someone " I have just the
right link for you. You can time the games, simply load the page and you are ready to play !
No sign up or sign in, No hassle and that is the way we like it. Hat found this place so we
had a few games. I went back to play some more but I stopped now because my ego can't
handle losing to random people.

Play it here:
http://www.alilg.com/p/aliSWFcpx/chess/Chessplayer.php?CONF=2

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. E53bs

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:06 pm

wow, so its come to this? Playing chess online with a bunch of strangers when you could be playing it with your best friends... lol
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Stop sulking and try to take me on sometime ! we need options when
the RR lobbies are abandoned. Isn't that the same reason we have the chatroom?
and the forum .. I don't see how playing chess with strangers is any different
from talking to strangers in a lobbychat for a game that has no players.

Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:29 pm

I guess it was pretty fun... lol
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: NEED FOR SPEED WORLD   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:35 am

Smile that's great man. By the way, I lose too, to many chess freaks that completely
obliterate me within 2 minutes, just so you know.
_ _ ___________ _ _ __________ _ __ _ ________________ _ _ _ _

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. Needforspeedworld2334

This free online multiplayer racing game has plenty to offer, astounding graphics, action
galore and like Robot Rage you can paint and customize the machine, Though you can't
paint anything childish on it. Another good thing is the fast connection lobbies so you can
play right away and trash all the things in the city you "accidently" run over with much
noise.It is rather bulky in size and takes more CPU then most games but if your laptop has
the horsepower it's worth the hassle

Play here:
http://world.needforspeed.com/intro?wfvar=wfctrl

SCREEN SHOTS

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. 46e465e.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. 5bs54s
.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. Nfsw001r.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. Nfsw

8.6/10

Last edited by 2D4 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:08 pm

Ah, yes. A great game. But you forgot to mention that it is waaaaaay better then nfm!

Here let me add on to that. For those who don't know... Need For Speed World is a free to play racing game. Obviously you have races. You can choose either to play against the computer or against the world. You can roam around the cities looking for races or you can simply click on the map icons and teleport there. You can also start a pursuit by crashing into a police car and then try to evade them. There are 5 police heats with 5 being the hardest. There is a new installation where you can try to evade the cops to up to 4 players. The first person to evade the cops first wins. In the game you start out with some money to buy a car and you start out at lvl 1. You can reach new lvls by getting more reputation. You get reputation by racing or trying to evade the cops. You also get money for doing both, unless you get busted by the cops. You can buy cars up with your money you earn but you can only have a limited amount. When you lvl up you may be able to obtain more cars. You can customize your cars appearance with vinyls, body kits, tinted windows, paintjobs, neon, and more. You can also upgrade your cars performance by buying new parts. You can also sell your car, but only for a fraction of what you paid for it. Your car gets damage and you have to pay to fix it. You have to unlock races by increasing your lvl. You can buy boost with real money. What boost will do is allow you to buy cars that other-wise are not available or are still locked. You can also buy power-ups and various other things that are unavailable to obtain without the use of boost. Thats pretty much the basics, but to find out more, start playing NFSW!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:23 pm

LoL

Thanks .. I thought I had a pretty good summary, I just forgot to mention that it is multiplayer so you can actually race against people. Offcourse it's better then need for madness .. but it's better then a lot of things I am not going to mention because then the review gets long and tedious. Besides, better in what way ? if you have only a little time and space to spend then nfm is a fun way to pass the time. There is a lot more to this game , as you say , so thank you for the info. You need that boost for a lot of the extra powerups, that's true but you can pick a card at the end of each race and sometimes you win some powerups like traffic magnets but it's always just a few.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:52 pm

Sup igit. I didnt read past "Hat."

IGIT: Meh. not much. Im just chillin in the lobby, but i plan to have a blast in NFSW later. ¡w00t!
(I made it into one post to counter-attack your spam... lul
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:56 am

Weee ..

Granny just beat me 4 times in chess. I don't know if my ego
will recover ..
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:45 am

Don't worry you can pwn me whenever you feel like it :p
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:00 am

Okay Smile Let me " check " my schedule

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. Naamlooslr

lol

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:49 am

You do know that that race was mainly for people with a level less then 4, right?

Last edited by IN GOD I TRUST on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:15 pm

wow, that game has bad graphics. nfm has the best graphics to date.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:16 pm

[quote] the stuff above this message [quote]

Thanks ..

I set the quality of the graphics to Low in need for speed, you can do that to save CPU

O yes, your question. Well I am sort of level 4. They mistakenly leveled me up to 23. Have no idea why .. I
certainly do not have the win percentage to justify that. Neither the specs

Last edited by 2D4 on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Hahaha

Okay Smile you made your point it's crystal clear. (but need for madness is still a fun game and much better then the trillions of crappy cartoonesque games out there plus it has great background music) I have to say, nice paint ! Even a mazda can look sexy I guess. Maybe I should restyle my car sometime. So far I liked brown and blue for some reason. We really should race sometime, you pick the track I bring the snack
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:59 am

haha, I'm glad you mentioned music. Need for Speed World allows you to change the volume in a various array of ways. You can control the master volume, voice chat volume, speech volume, sound effects volume, car volume, and free roam music volume. I like to turn off the music and play daft punk while racing!

NFM only allows you to mute the music or sound effects, it does not allow you to control the volume of either.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Yeah you are right but I think it's pretty cool nfm even does that .. most games have no options what so ever and make you look for the volume in windows 7 while playing .. like Robot Rage for instance haha. No need to compare those games any longer right ? They both involve wheels .. that's as far as any comparison goes. I hope people still post their silly games here, even if it doesn't look as slick as nfsw.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:11 pm

I like Fighter Patrol 42, a game on miniclip. It involves moving with your mouse
(better if you have a mouse than if you have touch pad), and shooting by left-clicking.

You choose between P51 Mustang and Spitfire (P51 Mustang is better).

"How big will your role be in winning the Battle of Britain? Master your Fighter Patrol
and destroy the enemies who wish to bring chaos to your country!"

link: http://www.miniclip.com/games/fighter-patrol-42/en/

tooo lazy for picture....

Last edited by Noobface on Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding link)
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Link to the game ?

Illustration or picture ?

Thanks for the suggestion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. Empty

Back to top Go down

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next