Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

HACKING The Game

Go down 
+6
2D4
Carl
digit
smakbaby
Wolfy
jork
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:33 am

Is it good or bad, you decide, every opinion is welcome, but explain why have you chosen exactly that and not any other opinion.

My opinion is that you shouldn't use hacks/cheats on other players, this stuff may seem fun but only for one side. So I am against.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:41 am

you hack other bots not good go away
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:53 am

Actually I don't anymore, so my part of deal is being kept.
Back to top Go down

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:09 am

I believe hacking OTHER PLAYERS is wrong because it portrays you as a bad person.

Hacking yourself is good because it is the onlt way to get superweapons. If I had no superweaopns, I would have left the game.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:23 am

oh somebody hacked mine. Dist. You have hacked my bots for far too long and you cannot control your people. Dist and 2d4 for two. Too late jork. I helped you and defended you and gave you supers and you hacked the shit out of me. Its done. If you want to speak to me come to my chat. I will instruct no one to bother you until we talk. I no longer believe you jork. WE made too many deals too many times. You always had some excuse. My bro, my cat,. on and on. How can i be sure you are not hacking the game. I see hacked bots all over. WE cant bring our fair bots into battle cause you will hack them. We all know that. So instead of fair bots i am going to flood the lobby with hacked ones so you cant keep up. We are makeing them as we speak. A lot of bots were made and changed today. I asked you for years to stop. To try it my way. You just ingnored me and continued. What other choice did i have. 2d4 and dist put it over the top. No more of them and no more of you. I will alllow you to come in chat once to discuss this with me. Only once. The my commity will decide what to do with you. We will probably be discussing 2D4 tomorrow. No fences in my camp will battle him and we will put the word out. We havent seen your ad bots today. Im not making the mistake of coming back to your chat jork. You come to mine if you want to talk. Ive had enough of your mods. Now you can deal with mine. I told you the terms. You and me. No one else. We have a tourney coming up guys. You have to be a member to enter. And you have to follow the rules in my chat jork. Dont forget okay?
Back to top Go down

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Wait do you still hack the ranks?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:57 pm

Who, me? Nope, for like 4 months already.
Back to top Go down

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Really? Does DIST do it then?
Back to top Go down
smakbaby
Lowest Of Low

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:12 pm

I am against hacking or using the credit glitch,but it is so wide spread that i feel we have a duty to help new players get credits in a more legit way to keep them comming back.
Messing with someone elses bot should be punishable by Death,and if not death complete dis-comunication by all players.i.e no battles ever.

thats just what I think.feel free to dis agree Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:12 pm

I am against hacking because it is a bad habit and you could start hacking more important things. Also, hacking gets old after a while and isn't that fun. Although I am pretty bad at fighting I still enjoy losing when it is a fair game. If I lose to a hacker I'm not ok with it.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Resolution: Should hacking Robot Rage be allowed?

ARGUMENTS FOR THE AFFIRMATIVE:
Super Weapons can no longer be purchased, so there is no other mean of obtaining them.
In recent times, there are very few robots in the Lobby, and thus it is immensely difficult for some people to obtain credits.

ARGUMENTS FOR THE NEGATIVE:
Allowing any kind of hacking can form an environment that encourages the rise of more hacking and exploitation activities.
Hacking is unjust for those players who do not do so, since hacking players can gain more advantages through means not available to non-hacking players.
Back to top Go down

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 12:40 am

Don't be so technical about it. You sound like a computer.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:53 am

Don't be so flippant about it. You sound like a spam factory.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:54 am

Noobface wrote:
Don't be so technical about it. You sound like a computer.

Thanks for making such a great contribution to us all with that post.

I was simply making it clear what the arguments were on either side, what's wrong with that? It makes it easier for new people joining the discussion to understand what is being discussed.
Back to top Go down

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:30 am

There you go again! I am talking about the way you are typing. I do it sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:58 am

It is pretty clear no one can stop hacking in RR. Why are we arguing about what random players do? How do we seperate the hackers from non-hacker? Assuming we are speaking of hacking credits or supers. That is one subject.

Hacking the game high score list is another issue. We all know that is hacked by the minute. Get real.

Then lastly, we have hacking other players bots. Totally wrong. No matter what you do its wrong. Two members of my chat had thier bots hacked overnite. One was one of our ad bots. Do we hack your chats bots Jork. Someone in your camp is hacking ours. We will return with our own attacks if you do not get a grip on your members. If they continue to hack any bot in RR the battle between us will esculate.

Jork i gave you a chance to talk to me. You didnt bother so that offer is withdrawn. Carl was also asked to speak to me. As far as i know he didnt bother to come by. I will ask mods tomorrow. If either of you cant take advantage of an offer to meet then lets just forget it. Carl is on probation for a short time. Then i will decide who he is and what to do. Jork, you need to stop acting innocent. It still happens and I have a feeling you are heavily involved. The cute girl that dropped by chat was just a little weird. Dont know who they were but the alarms in chat all went off. We are not stupid. We simply have a chat and a forum that we control now. Not you.

You must realize i am going to email racketspiel. I am trying, along with my chat memebers to change this game for the better. I am certain they will take a dim view of people trying to kill it.

You are already banned from mc forums. That should tell you something. Best thing is for you and your bro is to leave. I have plenty of people to focus on you. Keep it up. Your camp againtst mine. Seems to us you are jealous. You should be the only one that has a chat. Well we not only have one, it is far better than what you have. I guess i should thank you. The rr community should thank you jork.

We are new. Give us a few weeks and see how things stand then. You may be surprised.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:51 pm

I'm letting the things go as they go, not doing anything to stop the hackers anymore, let's see what happens. When did I have the oppurtunity to come to your chat? I wasn't informed, you banned me anyway, so I didn't bother to step by. Your site looks too similar to mine if you haven't noticed, so I could officially ask for some money for using my idea, but since you have pretended to be my friend for some years I won't do it. You have paid enough already.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:25 pm

Why do you need money from us? How much work did you do on our chat. Your in control of your people jork. We arent hacking. You are. You have told so many lies. Did I not defend you in Hips chat jork? Did I not give you a legit super pack? Will you lie about that too? YOU are the hacker jork. No matter what you say. For all this time you tried to stop hackers by hacking. And now you say you dont. I dont believe one word you say. You are not invited any longer. I would just ban you or leave orders to. Now its your turn Jork. Enjoy. Time you see how it feels. Like it. We can talk freely and we had mass battles the other day. If I can arrange it , if we know your chat goons bots we will not battle them. You lost a whole bunch of players dude. Only the hackers would stay with you. We both know that. You have a chat with a reputation thoughout RR as a hackers paradise. Im laughing at you all Jork. You and your minions are a total riot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:50 pm

Copyright tells you something? You basically stole my layout.
Care to read my whole posts, since you don't.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:45 am

i didnt steal a thing. See if you can find my ip anywhere jork. sorry bud, you are wrong again. Try flipping a coin princess, You will have much better luck.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:05 am

I am glad we now have the discussion going on the topic of hacking, something that should have been done a long time ago! I believe there is so much more to say, so many more arguments to make in favor or against hacking then the ones I have read so far, so I am thinking of making a summary of them sometime soon accompanied by a Poll.If anyone is eager , able and willing he can persue this with my blessing.

Wolfy, I am not even gonna comment on all you say anywhere in this forum, I don't care if you hack and I sincerely wish you good luck on your new chatroom but I can't stand your negativity and lies .. it's draining and it sucks the fun out of everything I love here.I know what you are trying to do .. it's the oldest trick in the book .. it's called divide and conquer, even Hitler used it.You randomly acuse people and set them up against eachother.People that know eachother well and have been friends for years .. it's a bloody disgrace.Why don't you just admit you crave to take RR down and take the RR community apart until there is nothing left but bitter tears.I love this game and i love all you guys, the only enemy I have is the one on the roof and in the lobby.So, what ever you guys do, enjoy yourself as much as possible visit any chatroom you like and feel welcome in Jork's too!, there will be no hostility or grudges coming from me and I can asure you .. as one of the oldest players around .. considder me one of the gatekeepers of RR and I wont let it die on me that easy ..
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:20 am

i kinda agree with you on that. But you are still wrong. I dont know which lies you are refering to, Jork has nearly killed rr with his hacking. He continues to hack to this very day. I will never go to jorks chat. You defend the games biggest hacker. I just dont get it. This game is much better with my chat open. We can all see that. I want him to stop hacking our bots. Period. When that happens we can move forward. We are just another rr chat that thinks differently than you do. The RR i am left with to improve is the one Jork destroyed. I can fix it. And this game. First jork must leave. I dont and will never trust him. I am trying to fix those ad bots but im responding to you for some reason. Trying to make things clear. I think my way is the best way. I will read what you say and consider it. You are not banned 2D4 but if you come i dont think you would have fun. Im sorry truely. Not exactly what i had planned but its still an improvment over what we had 4 days ago. That was basically a decent post. Thank you
Back to top Go down

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:22 am

Ugh, 2d4, your [, no offense] a kill joy.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:55 am

None taken Coejoe Smile I know I am a bit on the serious side when it comes to certain things.

We totally disagree Wolfy, but respectfully, that isn't the first time.Thanks for aknowledging me and for your very reasonable response.It made me feel less cold inside
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:01 am

2D4 despite my little comment I still feel you have great skill and much to offer. When i see this side of you i am sure we can discuss things in a reasonable manner. Not that it will make one bit of difference but basically all that i am trying to do is inform the RR community that our chat is open. I know who made the super ad bot. But it really does no harm. Its just a minus and it really doesnt hurt anyone. What we want to do is have everyone enjoy the game. If we have to fight to do that im game. But i really would like this to end. I plan to have big credit and supers for people to play with. IF you just look you can see what weapons this ad bot has. If you get yourself killed its your fault, not ours. Myself , i think you know i never challange. You would have to challange me and you can not do that without seeing what weapons i have. come on people. Another chat should not cause such a huge battle. Thanks 2d4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HACKING The Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game Empty

Back to top Go down

HACKING The Game
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next