Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)

Go down 
+11
Carl
RageTester
NoMercI
BEASTY
jork
TRC
Patoo™
RootRanger
2D4
Noobface
digit
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) Empty
PostSubject: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Hey, hows it going... affraid Well, as some of you know I am working on a 2D version of RR... it will be similar to this game

Last edited by I.G.I.T. on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:31 pm

When you are complete, please tell me, unless you have to download something.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:10 am

That looks like fun Wink Ill be seeing it when it's done
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptySun May 01, 2011 2:36 am

Awesome; I'll be excited to play this.
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
Patoo™
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Tanks!!!! one of my favorite games on the Wii
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Patoo™ wrote:
Tanks!!!! one of my favorite games on the Wii
Same here! Although me and my brother never completed all the missions What a Face
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:10 pm

2D huh? How will that work?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyWed May 11, 2011 11:44 pm

Sort of like the spy cam

2d rr demo (click the bot!) TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) Bot1d
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:00 am

Very nice IGIT Wink

Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:14 am

Keep working, when you press R key opponent bot kills you if you come close...
You can control his weapons though pressing Z and X and movements with W,A,S,D, your own weps work if you press 1 or 2 on numpad and movements with arrow keys. At least that's how it works for me. Anything else there is?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Patoo™
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:56 pm

lookin good!!! really it is, is there anyway I can help???
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Nice man. I'm assuming this will be multiplayer? Also, if you are not making pj's customiseable, maybe we (rr community) could design a few?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 10:57 pm

TRC wrote:
Nice man. I'm assuming this will be multiplayer? Also, if you are not making pj's customiseable, maybe we (rr community) could design a few?

How about multiplayer up to 5 robots ? then we can all kill eachother hahhhaaa
Back to top Go down
Patoo™
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:45 am

2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:

have Free For All, stuff like that, and maybe capture the flag, 2vs2, etc...
Back to top Go down
Patoo™
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:47 am

2D4 wrote:
TRC wrote:

great idea, have like a few paintjobs you can choose from, like standard colored ones,... etc, or maybe a way to implant Logos, Stars, Crosses, Smiley Face stickers, etc? Stripes, just some ideas.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:09 am

Due to laziness i will not quote people... but you can slow down time with "page down" and that about sums it up included the instructions jork gave. And yes. If I can find a good tutorial on youtube i will make it multi-player What a Face And if you guys would like to design some pjs that would be awesome! If you could it would be most beneficial if you had spy cam. You just zoom it in all the way on your robot in training and take a screenshot. Then save it as a PNG file and post it here. I will then transform it magically into a sprite usable to the game!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!
Back to top Go down
Patoo™
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 5:33 am

cool! IN GOD I TRUST, is there anything I can help do? Is the game coded in Java? I use to code some things in Java 9 years ago. I want to help. Add me on AIM, samsonx14
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 6:12 pm

Delphi im pritty sure... and by pressing R one bot will get lock on shooting. and spin with a green aimer =D.. i think it would be sweet to have the original roof top for one of the maps..
TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) Roof_t10

if there are going to be multiple maps.. maybe make it so you can pick the roof top you want to play on. and each one will be different. using only the main middle ones. (not the boring Grey outer ones) (idk just thought )

TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) Hole_c10
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptySat May 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Patoo™ wrote:
cool! IN GOD I TRUST, is there anything I can help do? Is the game coded in Java? I use to code some things in Java 9 years ago. I want to help. Add me on AIM, samsonx14
Nope. It's actually a program called "game maker 8". It's really easy but it may not have all the abilities java does. So... I'm not really sure how you could help... but thanks for asking Wink
East123eog wrote:
Delphi im pritty sure... and by pressing R one bot will get lock on shooting. and spin with a green aimer =D.. i think it would be sweet to have the original roof top for one of the maps..
TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) Roof_t10

if there are going to be multiple maps.. maybe make it so you can pick the roof top you want to play on. and each one will be different. using only the main middle ones. (not the boring Grey outer ones) (idk just thought )

TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) Hole_c10
lol, I forgot to make the green thing invisible. And if you could get some closer screenshots of the main middle ones that would help.

NEWS: JUST ENABLED ZOOMING IN AND OUT
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:02 am

TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) Closee10

that kinda shows them.
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Oh... I forgot to mention that I'm thinking of making it so there are no edges to fall off of. It would look really odd in 2D and I'd have to get loads of sprites... Neutral
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:22 pm

ive worked with Game maker before, i really like your iniative but i think the game would kinda suck due gamakers limited graphcs and animatian abilities.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:24 pm

there are no outlandish limitations to its graphics. Only your ability to create graphics and animations would present a problem. Have you tried the demo yet?
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:27 pm

ive created some 2-p (on 1 keyboard) survival thingies where you have to walk trough a mario like world killing zombies and sh*t

Last edited by NoMercI on Fri May 20, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 9:43 pm

yeah, I guess I do recall seeing a few flaws in the graphics when I play my 2-player game. It gets a little distorted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) Empty

Back to top Go down

TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next