Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)

Go down 
+11
Carl
RageTester
NoMercI
BEASTY
jork
TRC
Patoo™
RootRanger
2D4
Noobface
digit
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:37 am

Great job, not as fun as original RR, but if you find a way to make it multiplayer (wtih no walls/fences) it would be awesome. We can try to take something from RA2 to improve it maybe...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:05 pm

Distroyer2 wrote:
Great job, not as fun as original RR, but if you find a way to make it multiplayer (wtih no walls/fences) it would be awesome. We can try to take something from RA2 to improve it maybe...

I totally agree. We could put it in the lobby as a game we play while we wait (endlessly) for the 3D game
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Great work, IGIT! Have you figured out how to use the multiplayer connection?

Here's the tutorial from the Game Maker website: http://www.yoyogames.com/downloads/tutorials/multiplayer.zip
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:03 pm

yeah, I've downloaded it... I was taking a while off making it but I think I'll start again soon.
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:22 am

I don't see how to download it... it tells me to pay for the download?

But I'm sure it is great.
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:14 am

Noobface wrote:
I don't see how to download it... it tells me to pay for the download?

You can always pick free download mode, it just takes seconds to wait before download....
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Ok, now... I might change it from an exact replica of RR to relatively similar. Somehow it might get into the hands of evil and I could get sued... not only that but I think it would be funner if it was like RR with a twist. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:37 pm

MORE FUN yes
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:46 pm

lol, glad you liked the idea... its also because I couldn't figure out how to make all the stuff that RR has Embarassed

Here is how the bot/tanks look like TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 Bot3t
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:41 am

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
lol, glad you liked the idea... its also because I couldn't figure out how to make all the stuff that RR has Embarassed

Here is how the bot/tanks look like TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 Bot3t

I heard you added multiplayer option already, where could I get latest game version? Can't wait to test it Very Happy
Is this link right one? *Link removed by IGIT
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:35 pm

IGIT, I can work on the motion engine (with acceleration) and turning (stopping when it collides with a wall). I have already made a tank game where a tower on the robot turns around with the mouse while the rest of the tank remains facing the same way. Should we add that to the game, or would it be too different?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Distroyer2 wrote:
IN GOD I TRUST wrote:

I heard you added multiplayer option already, where could I get latest game version? Can't wait to test it Very Happy
Is this link right one? *Link removed by IGIT

Yes that was the link, but I did not want it published publicly yet, that is nowhere near the finished version and it is an embarrassment Embarassed
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:15 am

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:

Yes that was the link, but I did not want it published publicly yet, that is nowhere near the finished version and it is an embarrassment Embarassed

Sorry for posting the link, yes it doesn't look anything like Robot Rage, but I bet you can make it look better.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:01 pm

You'll find out soon! Ask jork about how it looks, he's my partner in crime... er... testing
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:57 pm

this would be awesome as a phone app, too. (i)
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:47 pm

Hm... maybe, there are some games made with game maker that are available to download as apps so i guess there is a possibility. I have completed the basic multi-player functions and I am now going to create some single player missions as well. The game should be available for beta testing by the beginning of July...

P.S. I would also like to know what you guys would like to call this game.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:14 pm

RobotRageRemade
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:48 pm

Roof Invaders
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:14 pm

lol, ok... very creative hat... and @2D4, remember... the arena doesn't even resemble a roof! Razz
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Multiple cars that bump into eachother, drive around and attack with fury, seen from a birds eye perspective

I know, it doesn't sound sexy
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:58 pm

hm... I thought they resembled tanks... but don't listen to me.. I have no clue what they were meant to look like...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:18 am

Robots ?
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:21 am

wait what? the bot is changed?
ah, i see now.
what about t4nk5?
or aWeSoMe~GaMe
or xXxLEGiiTaNKzZz
lmao
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:47 am

Yeah R00F RAiDERS or TANX

or simly IGIT (in god I trust)
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:59 am

or
Intergalactic
Glowing
Indestructible
Tanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next