Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)

Go down 
+11
Carl
RageTester
NoMercI
BEASTY
jork
TRC
Patoo™
RootRanger
2D4
Noobface
digit
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:06 pm

TheHat wrote:
hey jork, at least you dont own a mac. think of things on the bright side.
lol, positive thinking Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:41 am

yea... well i just discovered a thing that wont make you stick to the walls so im going to try to remake this.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Good luck, nothing new about connection system?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Well... i believe that connections were not working because I messed with one very important component, saved the game, and had no other versions to back it up... it probably also had to do with unnecessary variables during the connection.
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:15 am

any news on this?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:20 am

Well... I haven't really worked on it after I lost it... I have some basic functions for the birds-eye-view driving but nothing for connection. I think it would be better if I find a better way to connect two people for a battle before I get too into anything.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:26 pm

I'm working on this again just to let you know. I'll probably be done a simple downloadable version soon enough that would be ready for testing.

Leave a comment if you think I should continue to work on it... I don't wanna be wasting my time here. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Make it 4D this time.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Ugh... I was making it 5D, I guess I'll have to cut back a little...
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Oh, it will be fine, no need to make it for my taste.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:34 pm

no, 2D is actually very cool. Maybe you could make a retro space invaders kind of game out of it ? with the atari exploding sounds and a small robotcar/ship shooting stuff that comes at it
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:25 am

Considering that I've worked for nearly 6 hours on the tank sprite and a lot longer on the programming of the game, I don't think that I'll change it to be simpler... Lol. Ill post a pic of thetank later if you want. I'm looking for a more futuristic than retro feel, sorry.. :p
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Voila!
TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 Tankur11
don't worry it moves a lot faster in the game (and it's smaller...)
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:27 am

Nono you are right, I did not mean u have to use retro looks, just the 2D atari feel maybe. I like your design. I would stick with my own ideas if I was you
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:48 am

Lol, thanks for the feedback!
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 10:42 pm

I would be interested in playing this. The tank sprite looks great.
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Thanks Root, I hope it works! It should be ready shortly, in the meantime does anyone know a good file sharing site?
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:54 pm

http://www.2shared.com/ works good for small files, good luck with the game...
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:43 am

Thanks, I'd like to debug it with one of you guys sometime later, but I'm not quite finished with it yet.
Back to top Go down
TRON
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Pics of what you got so far?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Sure. Sorry I haven't finished yet, I got side-tracked by Unity (another game programming program Razz). But now that you've shown interest, I shall show interest in it as well. I'm just working on the interface a little more such as the health bar, icons, and such.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:00 am

Want to make graphics for one of my friends (who is really good at coding, he made a 3d shooter)? The game is basically topdown view and you go around doin ganster shit.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:33 am

Sounds good, how could I help? Smile

BTW TANK U is pretty much done, I would just like to have a debug helper to help me out before I send out the link to the public.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:35 am

When do you need one?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:39 am

I might get a demo ready by Wednesday?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)   TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

TANK●U™ (GAME IN CONSTRUCTION)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next