Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

HACKING The Game

Go down 
+6
2D4
Carl
digit
smakbaby
Wolfy
jork
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

HACKING The Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:12 am

2D4 wrote:
The Freaking add bot WAS NOT MINE .I would tell you if it was .. but this one was not mine, get over it
The ad bot was mine. There is no other way to talk with hackers...you know.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:38 am

I am not choosing anyones side in all of this, I simply don't considder it my buisniss.I guess anyone can be right depending on the perspective.Including you Jork.I hope I am making sense

Last edited by 2D4 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:41 am

jork wrote:
TRC (Ceturtdiena Decembris 16, 2010 4:41 pm) wrote:

I agree wuth most of this.
However, just because there is no longer the option to purchase supers does not mean that we should be unable to obtain them. I believe it is fair to hack supers after legitimately attaining a rank of +++.
It's not fair to hack supers at any rank. Afterall raketspel has an e-mail and if you really would like to buy supers you could just e-mail them that you want to buy superweps, right? They would most probably not respond, but maybe smell of money would make them do something.

That's pretty implausible. They don't respond to my emails about RR, so I hardly think they're gonna give me superweps for what is to them a miniscule amount of money. What is your argument for saying that what I believe is not fair?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Then the only way to get real supers nowadays is to ask account of some oldie, Coejoe has done that some times, you may want to learn that skill from him.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Hardly a skill.
We all know that isn't the only way.
You mean it's the only way you and your brother don't comdemn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

HACKING The Game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3