Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Robot Rage game?

Go down 
+2
Spineless
RageTester
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spineless
Lowest Of Low

Robot Rage game? Empty
PostSubject: Robot Rage game?   Robot Rage game? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 5:12 pm

is there going to be any robot rage any soon?
are there any similar game arround?
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

Robot Rage game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage game?   Robot Rage game? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 8:11 pm

Destructo bots, robot arena 2, that new version that Miniclip still hosts...well nothing new I know about...
Code:
<!-- Place this code where you'd like the game to appear -->
<div class="miniclip-game-embed" data-game-name="robot-rage" data-theme="0" data-width="960" data-height="640" data-language="ru"><a href="http://www.miniclip.com/games/robot-rage/">Play Robot Rage</a></div>
<p style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://www.miniclip.com/games/robot-rage/" target="_blank">Play Robot Rage</a> / More <a href="http://www.miniclip.com/games/genre-2/" target="_blank">Игры Мультиплеер
</a></p>

<!-- Insert this code before your </body> tag -->
<script src="//static.miniclipcdn.com/js/game-embed.js"></script>
Back to top Go down
Spineless
Lowest Of Low

Robot Rage game? Empty
PostSubject: :)   Robot Rage game? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 8:44 pm

destructo bots i dont find anyone online it keeps searching for players but it doesnt find any, is it played?
Back to top Go down
Spineless
Lowest Of Low

Robot Rage game? Empty
PostSubject: ah   Robot Rage game? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 9:06 pm

i got it i had to download the game Smile
Back to top Go down
snort
Sea Scumb

Robot Rage game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage game?   Robot Rage game? EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 12:57 am

wow i cant believe their are still people here, my last post was april 2013, i loved this game before they changed it. there were so many people here like jork ,wolfy (grhs), american girl ,igit , 2d4 ,so many others . i'm 60 years old now , i think i played this game for like 8 years i was consumed by it . the last post ask if there is another game like it ,hell no !! i went to a game called tanki on line close as it gets in my opinion if you ever go there i'm snort27 there give me a shout.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Robot Rage game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage game?   Robot Rage game? EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 1:12 pm

Oh hey there snort, nice to see you around, yeah unfortunately there are no games like RR was, but with new wave of interest in robot wars and battle bots (TV shows) something new might arise, though it will never be like the old one, plain and simple. Unless one of us gets rich and goes straight to Raketspel demanding them to make the old game up to date and running (a man can dream, alright?).
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

Robot Rage game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage game?   Robot Rage game? EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 4:29 pm

snort! great to see another survivor around! RR will always be a fond memory in my heart, as will each of you. I hope that there will someday be a game to bring us back together like the good old days, but if not, I'm just glad that they happened in the first place.

@jork, brb getting rich i wish...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous1
RR Minus
Anonymous1

Robot Rage game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage game?   Robot Rage game? EmptyThu Apr 20, 2017 4:03 pm

snort wrote:
wow i cant believe their are still people here, my last post was april 2013, i loved this game before they changed it. there were so many people here like jork ,wolfy (grhs), american girl ,igit , 2d4 ,so many others . i'm 60 years old now , i think i played this game for like 8 years i was consumed by it . the last post ask if there is another game like it ,hell no !! i went to a game called tanki on line close as it gets in my opinion if you ever go there i'm snort27 there give me a shout.

Haha I play Tanki. I'll add you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Robot Rage game? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Robot Rage game?   Robot Rage game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Robot Rage game?
Page 1 of 1