Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

HACKING The Game

Go down 
+6
2D4
Carl
digit
smakbaby
Wolfy
jork
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

HACKING The Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:24 am

Allright .. but keep ur pants on Smile You seem to love me one minute and hate me the next and I am not about to settle down and get married yet.Im hoping to stay somewhere in the middle as not to settle and not to meddle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:33 am

2D4 wrote:
None taken Coejoe Smile I know I am a bit on the serious side when it comes to certain things.

We totally disagree Wolfy, but respectfully, that isn't the first time.Thanks for aknowledging me and for your very reasonable response.It made me feel less cold inside
Thanks pal!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:44 am

No Problem
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:14 am

who the hell said anything about being married. Your the one bouncing back and forth here. I try to talk to you and you kiss me. wtf?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:48 am

It's getting a bit too gay 4 my taste Smile haha
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:28 am

i totally understand. We will see what happens here. I have spoken to East and instructed my people not to post in this forum. We have no control here so if you have anything to say it will have to be in my forums. Thanks everyone. I am giving this forum back to East so he can deal with everyone and not me. Enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:30 pm

East is a piece of shit and did nothing. You can be a freaking owner if you come to my chat. Im about the only one who isnt. Same thing, everyone is owner or mod but me. I dont even go there anymore. How about that. I wanted a place so i could speak and have abandoned my own den. I am nearly about to just forget this game.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:31 pm

Jork I would permaban you on sight all that you have done to me. Your garbage. You know it and I know it. YOU are the reason RR never came back. No one else. YOU JORK!
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Wolfy your realy grouchy. you pm me asking to help you out. i do. then you call me a piece of shit. qquit dis'n Jork hes done alot for every one and RR. plz cheer up and except every one how they are... if its not somthing encouraging or helpful to the rr comunity then plz dont say it.
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:33 pm

I see what you did East. Nothing. A lot of players think you are the hacker East. Why. I just saw jorks ad bot in the lobby. So obviously the work of 2D4. Im glad he doesnt come to wolfys chat. He would be instantly and permantly banned if he did. Do you see the bots you send out Jork. I take offense to a word on his bot. A lot of people in MY chat believe in God. I can see those in yours dont jork. One more difference between our groups. I sent you an email you dumb ass East. I think you are a part of jorks camp myself. I am so glad to be rid of all of you.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:56 am

Wolfy wrote:
I see what you did East. Nothing. A lot of players think you are the hacker East. Why. I just saw jorks ad bot in the lobby. So obviously the work of 2D4. Im glad he doesnt come to wolfys chat. He would be instantly and permantly banned if he did. Do you see the bots you send out Jork. I take offense to a word on his bot. A lot of people in MY chat believe in God. I can see those in yours dont jork. One more difference between our groups. I sent you an email you dumb ass East. I think you are a part of jorks camp myself. I am so glad to be rid of all of you.

It wasn't me .. I am working on some other things, why exactly can Jork not make an add bot for his chat when you have your own add bot posted in the lobby ?.I know what you are trying to , it wont work and I don't really miss your negativity all that much
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:25 pm

Ehh... I guess I'll just put my point of view: Hacking is for loser whores who can't take the thought of losing. Life would be shit if there wasn't anything like this to spice it up. Just be a good sport and play the game the was it was designed and have fun doing it. We don't want to get used to cheating and wining all the time, now do we? Wink
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:45 am

ItIsMarc wrote:
Ehh... I guess I'll just put my point of view: Hacking is for loser whores who can't take the thought of losing. Life would be shit if there wasn't anything like this to spice it up. Just be a good sport and play the game the was it was designed and have fun doing it. We don't want to get used to cheating and wining all the time, now do we? Wink

I suppose that if we let hacking break lose, no matter what kind, it can lead to worse attitudes and worse activities. Break a rule, people may get used to breaking more rules.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Well 2d4 it just looked like your paint. I dont care how many ad bots you put in. When one has the word GodDammit on it i take exception 2d4. No matter if you or who ever made that bot. That is your chat in a nutshell. Dist or East continues to hack to this day and probably Jork to. You see what i am trying to do , do ya.Lol. What a moron. Just when i think you have a brain you prove me wrong. Why not just stay in your chat and doent address me in another chats forum. Show some nads there buddy and post in my forums where we can control what you say and stop all of your flaming towards me which happens to be against the very rules of this chat your in 2d4. How about YOU follow the rules and give us an example to follow. Are you afraid to meet me on equal terms. You sure seem to be. As long as we can flame here Im certain you use Speed hack. No other way you can be sooo fast cheater. Ask anyone. We are on to you 2d4. No wonder you stay far away. People in my chat would eat you alive lol. Until them stop flaming me. And fondling me.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:58 pm

I don't accept this from anyone .. especially not you.
The add bot was NOT MINE but who cares if it would have been ? You did worse things then that.Finally learn to act your age
dude.

Last edited by 2D4 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 5:59 pm

wow what a bitch
Back to top Go down
Bohab
Lowest Of Low
Bohab

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:35 am

I love how a discussion on hacking becomes a flame war between Wolfy and "Jorks camp", as it were...Anyways. *grabs the reins and forcefully veers the thread back on-topic* I think that if you wanna hack, thats fine, and if not that's fine too. I've personally taken out claw emp users with just a spear, so it doesnt really "break" the game in my opinion.
I tried super weapons and free creds both out, and it gets old really quick. I have way more fun earning credits and figuring out how much I'll need after I sell something to replace it with something better. I take joy in the "money management" aspect of starting with a dagger and working up to the "better" credit weapons and batteries.
So what if uberleethaxxor has 2 nukes and can use his regen for an hour(exaggeration) before his battery runs out? So what if he gets to use lasers and mines and minibots? Every superweapon can be countered with credit weapons and playing skills. Invisibility is detectable, minibots can hurt the other player if youre close enough, emp's dont do anything if your'e far enough away, etc., etc. Playing the game fairly is a blast, and hacking it would ruin it for me, taking out one of my favorite aspects. Anyone else have fun trying to manage your credits (not to mention battery life)?
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:57 am

You dont quite get it. Jork hacks others bots. Has for years and still is as well as the hs. Jork is the bitch of RR. And as far as 2d4 goes. That sure looked like your bot buddy. Your style. You cuss on the back of your bots and hack mine? Whos the one in the white hat here? Lol. Ruin the game for everyone all that you want to jork. Your shit. Nothing but. The cheaters and hackers go to your chat. NONE of you can come to my chat or post on my forums. How sad lol. Look for new bots with your names on them kiddos. My pleasure , no need to thank me, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Bohab
Lowest Of Low
Bohab

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Oh, I get it, Wolfy. I've had a bot hacked by Jork and Distroyer and the paintjob I spent an hour on changed to a fucking Christmas tree for advertising purposes a few years back.I got over it. I'm just trying to post about what the actual topic was. Not that Jork still hacks or used to hack, but what everyone's opinion is on the topic of hacking. We all agree hacking is wrong yet people still do it for valid reasons. If you reallydon't hack, awesome! Me neither. Sucks you're gonna ruin the lobby with hacked robots that you said you're in the process of making. Since I've come back I only ran into to a handful of hackers, now I'm not so sure I'll even be able to get a legit match. No biggie though, I'll most likely still win no matter what hacks are used(except a fucking armor hack). I guess what I'm trying to say is, just because someone hacks doesn't mean you have to retaliate. The reasons aren't good enough. The end doesn't justify the means. "But he did it first" sounds like something a child would say and "everyone does it" is a fallacy. If you really don't condone hacking guess what? You don't hack for any reason.
Also I just have to defend 2D4 on this one point. I recently got a small deluxe engine as a - by using a trick he showed me to rack up massive amounts of creds legitimately without ranking up, and I have to say I'm just as fast as he was when I fought him. Small chassis and small deluxe engine. Try it out, you'll be surprised how much ass you haul. I was Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:41 pm

Bohab (Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:35 am) wrote:
I love how a discussion on hacking becomes a flame war between Wolfy and "Jorks camp", as it were...Anyways. *grabs the reins and forcefully veers the thread back on-topic* I think that if you wanna hack, thats fine, and if not that's fine too. I've personally taken out claw emp users with just a spear, so it doesnt really "break" the game in my opinion.
I tried super weapons and free creds both out, and it gets old really quick. I have way more fun earning credits and figuring out how much I'll need after I sell something to replace it with something better. I take joy in the "money management" aspect of starting with a dagger and working up to the "better" credit weapons and batteries.
So what if uberleethaxxor has 2 nukes and can use his regen for an hour(exaggeration) before his battery runs out? So what if he gets to use lasers and mines and minibots? Every superweapon can be countered with credit weapons and playing skills. Invisibility is detectable, minibots can hurt the other player if youre close enough, emp's dont do anything if your'e far enough away, etc., etc. Playing the game fairly is a blast, and hacking it would ruin it for me, taking out one of my favorite aspects. Anyone else have fun trying to manage your credits (not to mention battery life)?
I agree wuth most of this.
However, just because there is no longer the option to purchase supers does not mean that we should be unable to obtain them. I believe it is fair to hack supers after legitimately attaining a rank of +++.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 3:46 pm

TRC (Ceturtdiena Decembris 16, 2010 4:41 pm) wrote:

I agree wuth most of this.
However, just because there is no longer the option to purchase supers does not mean that we should be unable to obtain them. I believe it is fair to hack supers after legitimately attaining a rank of +++.
It's not fair to hack supers at any rank. Afterall raketspel has an e-mail and if you really would like to buy supers you could just e-mail them that you want to buy superweps, right? They would most probably not respond, but maybe smell of money would make them do something.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:03 pm

I guess I simply object to his chat hacking my chat bot. Very simple. You dont stop hacking by out hacking them. Do you think this game and its scores were ever fair? Jork is bad for RR. Period. Am i such a threat to you Jork that you need to hack bots that never battle. I cannot believe that I am a 2+without a single battle. No wins, No ties, only i forget how many losses, 22,008 something like that. Well that bot will always be there for you jork. You may notice it now says Jork Sucks. Why dont you worry about you.

As far as 2D4 goes i think he is guilty by association. If you belong to a group that puts the word Goddammit on their ad bot then in my eyes you approve of it. 2D4 and many like him think this is a racing game. Hit and run. Thats not a battle. I think your in the wrong game. Try need for madness. I HATE RUNNERS. Time i get done chasing you ariound its no longer RR.

By the way JOrk your a real piece of shit to many this morning. Congrats on the promotion to top turd. First thing I see is a hacked credit bot with a zillion losses. Nice there are so many ++ that dont know how to fight. Thanks to jork.

Lets just imagine. You like RR but your bot sucks. So like any kid you go to youtube. There you learn to hack. Most just a simple money hack. Supers takes a lot more and not everyones mom wants them to download a cheating program like jorks ma does. So you have a big credit bot that you dont know how to drive. Great. You are a great big threat now. Anyone can take you out. Tell me when you ever knew RR when it wasnt hacked? Points mean nothing. Now you have a bot you did a crappy job of painting and you come back and find it ruined. So you think that is the RIGHT thing to do , do you? Well I dont. I went from defending jork to hating him like no other person in my life. Jork has made the game you see today. Do you like it? Tough shit bubba. Talk to your leader. Not going to change anytime soon bub and with jork hacking its kinda hard to get the game back into recovery. I think we had. So jork hacks other peoples ad bots. Are you running scared jork? You say you dont hack but you do. We see it. Over and over. Its you nub. No one else. You only. Are you thinking Jork that at some point this game stinks so much it just rolls over and dies. You are the reason for the stench in this game jork. Only you. Bitch.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:56 pm

This game was fair...but then you came.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 9:57 pm

Let me say it like this. If anyone believes jorks last post then you belong with him. Lets hear from some OLD players like Lycan. Think he will back you up Jork? Lets make a deal. If Lycan says differently than you do, you leave and take your minions with you. Lets have a good RR where things work themselves out eventually. If im such a hacker where are my supers? Ask your mom jork. Credit hack all you want. I can still beat you with a credit bot. You need supers to beat me. You all know that. My kami flash bot kills supers. What do you need, anyway? Now its you that makes the stench in the game. Things change dont they. You asked for these bots entering the lobby now didnt you. Unfortunaly i am a bit busy but I promise you I will more than catch up when im done.

In a nutshell I object to profanity against God on anyones bot. I object to you in other peoples accounts. I object also, to you being so threatened that you find a need to hack my ad bots and not just make your own. I object to Robot Rage being such a mess and smelling so bad.

I believe if you are not with me you are against me. Then you like Jork hacking. Then you like hacking period. Do you really think if eveyone had a fair bot I could not be a fair 4+? When you make the game fair I will play fair. Hacking is NOT the way to get me to do that. If you are not with me then ,you condone this game being a dissapointment to all who try to play it. I have to be reminded im playing a game with a bunch of kiddos. That cant speak english let alone think rationally about a game they claim to love. Tell me again will ya Jork? And wait and see what Lycan has to tell you. Lol. This just gets better pal. Bringing a knife to a gun fight. You amuse me to no end. cheers
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Wolfy wrote:
I guess I simply object to his chat hacking my chat bot. Very simple. You dont stop hacking by out hacking them. Do you think this game and its scores were ever fair? Jork is bad for RR. Period. Am i such a threat to you Jork that you need to hack bots that never battle. I cannot believe that I am a 2+without a single battle. No wins, No ties, only i forget how many losses, 22,008 something like that. Well that bot will always be there for you jork. You may notice it now says Jork Sucks. Why dont you worry about you.

As far as 2D4 goes i think he is guilty by association. If you belong to a group that puts the word Goddammit on their ad bot then in my eyes you approve of it. 2D4 and many like him think this is a racing game. Hit and run. Thats not a battle. I think your in the wrong game. Try need for madness. I HATE RUNNERS. Time i get done chasing you ariound its no longer RR.

By the way JOrk your a real piece of shit to many this morning. Congrats on the promotion to top turd. First thing I see is a hacked credit bot with a zillion losses. Nice there are so many ++ that dont know how to fight. Thanks to jork.

Lets just imagine. You like RR but your bot sucks. So like any kid you go to youtube. There you learn to hack. Most just a simple money hack. Supers takes a lot more and not everyones mom wants them to download a cheating program like jorks ma does. So you have a big credit bot that you dont know how to drive. Great. You are a great big threat now. Anyone can take you out. Tell me when you ever knew RR when it wasnt hacked? Points mean nothing. Now you have a bot you did a crappy job of painting and you come back and find it ruined. So you think that is the RIGHT thing to do , do you? Well I dont. I went from defending jork to hating him like no other person in my life. Jork has made the game you see today. Do you like it? Tough shit bubba. Talk to your leader. Not going to change anytime soon bub and with jork hacking its kinda hard to get the game back into recovery. I think we had. So jork hacks other peoples ad bots. Are you running scared jork? You say you dont hack but you do. We see it. Over and over. Its you nub. No one else. You only. Are you thinking Jork that at some point this game stinks so much it just rolls over and dies. You are the reason for the stench in this game jork. Only you. Bitch.

How many times do I need to say it ?

1. I don't belong to a group.I am not taking sides, in fact on many things I may even agree with you, and disagree with what you call "my group" but disagreeing is allowed in the world of grown ups.I will never attack anyone verbally for having a different opinion then mine

2. The Freaking add bot WAS NOT MINE .I would tell you if it was .. but this one was not mine, get over it

3.I have never judged you for anything you did, be it: hacking, making a chatroom, a forum, it's all good for me, it's your buisniss.The only problem I have is being trashmouthed .. threatened and treated unfairly, I have no respect for this and you wouldn't accept this from anyone yourself, just admit that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HACKING The Game   HACKING The Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HACKING The Game
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next