Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

I remember this game as clear as anything :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Van Dan
Lowest Of Low

I remember this game as clear as anything :) Empty
PostSubject: I remember this game as clear as anything :)   I remember this game as clear as anything :) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Have not been on miniclip for years and remembered this game as one of my favourite games i've ever played. Spent so much time on it and basically failed my G.C.S.E's thanks to this game. Have no idea why but suddenly stopped playing BUT for some reason today i just remembered this game as clear as anything.

Do not understand how a game like Club Penguin is still one of the top games on miniclip when RR was just simply epic.

I've been reading what some of you guys have been saying and that people need to be reminded about this game and that it needs a new lease of life. I do hope one day this game can once again be up and running and have as many people online as there used to be.

All the best and i'll keep coming on here every now and again to see if theres any updates.

All the best

Dan
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: I remember this game as clear as anything :)   I remember this game as clear as anything :) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Hi Dan, welcome to the Forums, we all pray for RR, hope our prayers will be heard someday.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: I remember this game as clear as anything :)   I remember this game as clear as anything :) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Welcome to the forums Dan! Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: I remember this game as clear as anything :)   I remember this game as clear as anything :) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:09 pm

So nice of you to stop by dan Smile
and we all agree with you !
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: I remember this game as clear as anything :)   I remember this game as clear as anything :) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:03 pm

Hey, welcome. Don't forget to post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I remember this game as clear as anything :)   I remember this game as clear as anything :) Empty

Back to top Go down

I remember this game as clear as anything :)
Page 1 of 1