Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

The good old days

Go down 
+16
alw98
moonmasher
UR2GOOD4ME
TRC
ItIsMarc
2D4
NoMercI
RootRanger
DJ_Nik_Gnashers
Wolfy
BEASTY
8² The Legend
jork
hitech
digit
Whitey
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

The good old days - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Better yet, we could have triangle wheels. Smoothest ride you can get. Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:12 pm

and a pyramid shaped roof? hmmm
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Yeah. And don't forget the robot is supposed to be shaped like a Pizza.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:17 pm

Lol. Too funny.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:27 pm

And what say you, Coejoe? Smile What else do you think should be changed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:31 pm

I think they should change the motors and batteries into turtles.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:37 pm

I think they should sell super expensive new items like front, rear and side armour-plates, made of different materials, ranging from wood to titantium and even adamantium lol so if anything hits you there it's extra shielded, the plates could be positioned in any place you want.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Maybe small plates. It would be unfair if you had those AND a regen.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:43 pm

A wooden plate armor? Razz Just use the Flame-Thrower on it and watch the whole thing go on fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:47 pm

:O I didn't even think about that. The plates would be just like a plow w/ razors or something. Now I object to the idea.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:51 pm

hah yea that would be fun, watch the thing burn and run around in a franzy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Lol. What about a water and wind pit. Lol best idea ever: what if there was an air vent that made you fly up and if you had the super expensive propeller you could fly and have missiles and lasers.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:55 pm

I think we could just use different kinds of metal instead, each with different weight and strength. Perhaps we could even add special properties to each.

Coejoe wrote:
Lol. What about a water and wind pit. Lol best idea ever: what if there was an air vent that made you fly up and if you had the super expensive propeller you could fly and have missiles and lasers.
I would call that a Roflcopter. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Yeah!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Dreamer .. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Yeah, IK it will never happen unless Dalmat slaves day and night following orders of Impossibilitians (from the state of mind called dreams and creativity).
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Very deep stuff Coejoe Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:06 pm

Lol. Thanks?
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:08 pm

I think it will never happen until we have a programmer skillful enough to create a 3D game that looks enough like Robot Rage. It doesn't help that Miniclip has completely closed almost all possibility of using the code from the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:10 pm

IK! I think. Are you purposely not going to chat btw?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:10 pm

Maybe someone here is good with hacking? and hack the game lol, I wish we all would come to the chatroom to talk !! this is so in-efficient !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:12 pm

Ik! I am trying to get Carl.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Please don't write anything here !! any !! more !!!!! looll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 am

Carl wrote:
This just about explains it all...

The good old days - Page 4 CapsLock

By the way, what was the highest record ever of people online the Lobby at the same time?
Wow nice picture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:15 am

Carl wrote:
I think it will never happen until we have a programmer skillful enough to create a 3D game that looks enough like Robot Rage. It doesn't help that Miniclip has completely closed almost all possibility of using the code from the game.
We have Dalmat and all of these other game designers, put your minds together and we could probably do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The good old days
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next