Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

Good News

Go down 
+4
jork
ItIsMarc
BEASTY
Wolfy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Good News   Good News EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:29 am

[b] Thanks East for unbanning me. I have good news. I sent an email to miniclip yesterday. I just received a reply. Junior said that they are working on RR and the game will be back soon. Love me or hate me I get things done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:42 am

wolfy your the man!!! btw i unbanned you the 2nd day i i dont think you checked aany ways good to have you back
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Yayyyy!!! is all i can say. You cant beleive ow i acted when i read this! I'm so excited!. When do u think they will be done?
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Marc, we never know. RR has been down for sometime before. Jorks information is different. Lets wait and see what happens. And some of us need to rethink what they are doing and saying. Or we just plain need to get rid of them. Stop the stupid spam just to post you know who.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:59 pm

This is what they sent me.

Hello,

Thank you for the email. We are no longer the website hosting Robot
rage, it is now

being hosted by the maker of the game directly. This issue has being
reported to the maker of the game.

When the issue is resolve, the lobby will work properly. If you wish to
contact them directly please use the link below.

http://www.raketspel.se/

I am so sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you for using our website. We hope you have enjoyed your

visit, and we are look forward to having you back.

Sincerely,

Junior

Miniclip Support

Miniclip SA,
Rue des Beaux-Arts 8,
2000 Neuchâtel,
Switzerland

www.miniclip.com
====================

Registered in Switzerland No: CH-645-4103964-1
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Jork is right. Miniclip no longer has it. However it is being worked on by Racketspiel and it will return. Isnt that what we are concerned with and not who is hosting it. Can you see a much worse host than miniclip was? Junior has answered our emails. Something only Tim did before. Lets be happy and patient. And this time lets run the cheats off. As a group. Even the hackers like this game. Stop all the bad talk and name calling. Lets have fun and be silly and enjoy this. Im starting to really miss it and was thinking of dodging disks last nite before i fell alseep. If i am alive i will be here. I think you all know that by now.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:24 pm

If they are actually remaking the game it will take much more time than some days, weeks, months maybe even years.
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Who says they have to remake the whole thing? Why cant they just fix the same one? hat sounds more reasonable. So it might be just some months. Maybe even weeks if they're good at flash and they really put some time into it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:53 pm

This used to happen all of the time. Generally nothing was done It varied from a few hours to maybe 6 weeks at one time. I dont think they fix anything or do anything. Just take it down and put it up. Have you played some of miniclips other games? Pretty well standard with a bunch of dork games. RR is one of a kind.
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Years? No...
With just one person working on RR, here is what he could accomplish:

Bring back chat, weaken EMP, Kamikaze Bomb, and Armor Regenerater: 1 day of programming. The chat version is still saved and you just need to change some numbers around to weaken overpowered weapons. Easy.

Fix the Fence/Wall problem so everyone can play everyone, and remove most of the lag: 400$ per month (easily repaid with Superpacks and Ads). Plus a week to rewrite everything. What RR needs is a server. Here's what Wikipedia wrote, "Most games use a dedicated server application. This program collects data from players and distributes it to other players. This is more efficient and effective than a peer to peer arrangement, but it requires a separate computer to host the server application. The additional computer is a server." RR is currently Peer to Peer, and that's why it lags a lot. The average computer can't quite handle the massive size of RR. Thus there is lag.

Anti-Hacking: Probably less than a week. They need an encryption: a password that must be guessed before the game can be changed. So if you want to give yourself a few extra points, you will first have to guess a 200-digit password. Good Luck.

New Weapons: A week per weapon. The 3D models might take a few days, and then you will have to put them into the game without glitching anything. It will take less time for hidden weapons, such as the glue spreader.

If just 1 of the Raketspel employees is working on RR, they will have a very good game within a month or two. I just hope Raketspel doesn't give up, again, and then sell the game to a worst host than themselves. But there is hope and a decent chance of a new RR. Smile Thanks Wolfy and Jork.
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:30 pm

i like the way you explain it Root. Only thing I disagree with is new weapons. I would be happy if it was the way it was when i first played. Got my first supers and thought i was sooo bad. That ended rather quickly. Then people began to destroy my bots. and worse. For sometime we have struggled with a ghost of RR. I am just very good at making a big rucus Root. You pawn me. And you are incredibly smart. Lets all just keep hoping. I was kinda thinging they set rr aside for a later time but we shall see.
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:24 pm

If they are actually remaking the game it will take much more time than some days, weeks, months maybe even years.

do you think they are working on a content packed xbox 360 game jork?
on some days they can accomplish alot.
if they would be remaking the whole shit, which i doubt. it would take somewhere between 2-4 months. It they are fixing everything. maybe some weeks, maybe even less.
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:25 pm

sorry im blind and cant see the edit button, anyway this sure is good news Very Happy. i´agree with wolfy lets knock ourselves happy with the new RR
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:03 pm

i dont thing they are redoing anything. Racketspiel may just forget the game. Please everyone watch your language in this forum.
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:21 pm

RR was a really good game. It will take 20 minutes to add in chat and superpacks, assuming Miniclip sold the previous version of RR to Raketspel. However, Miniclip was ignorant enough to forgot about RR...Will Raketspel be the same way?
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:14 am

Models wont take a few days. the models in RR are very simple.
you could make loads of models on 1 day. LOADS.
well root, imagine ur part of the original makers of the game.
a company you sold it to abandoned it and returning it.
maybe they'll update it and sell to some company whos not as dumb as miniclip.
"i dont thing they are redoing anything. Racketspiel may just forget the game. Please everyone watch your language in this forum."

no, if they are using the game again, im pretty sure they will only get everything up working. an update i wouldnt count on.
atleast not atm.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:50 am

If they just put everything back like it was they will have to put it down again. They have to remake the programming which is harder than you may think. And with their lazy asses it may take even years. See my point?
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:10 pm

i ment fixing the shit also?
i doubt it will take years, if they work on it that is.
idk if they are lazy. lets hope they arent
Back to top Go down
smakbaby
Lowest Of Low

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Thanks Root for explaining .I feel alot better about my on going problem with Lag.Its embarassing and itchy but now I dont have to be ashamed anymore.I say a prayer every night that RR will come back soon and i dont have to be asked again,swe?.I saw that I am now the number two most frequent player and robotkempen.How sad is that.
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:07 pm

its kampen tyvm, theres no such word as kempen in swedish.

Source:
Meh, Mahself & Aye.

sure hope ur god likes you Very Happy
it RR starts working and got alot of new stuff, and it has a headline saying
Your welcome smak, ill start praying everyday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:23 am

Everyone please remember that Hi Tech has a phd. in game development. Treat him as such. I am sure now that RR will not come back. Make your tombstones and bury your bots. All gone people. Trust me. I have some insight into what is going on. And i assure you its gone. Nothing will bring it back. We had a good time. I didnt like everyone and not everyone liked me. But once they saw who i was things were different and we did the best and fought the hardest that we could. Maybe some of you will look back in later life and remember an old wolf in a silly game. That would make me happy.
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:11 pm

well, i can code stuff and things. im kinda experienced with game making & game modding. i just went googling about phd.... Dr Phill lmao. i still think we can be at a different game, as wolfy probably is right.
Why scrap everything for 1 game =/
Back to top Go down
smakbaby
Lowest Of Low

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:25 pm

Sorry to hear that Wolfy.I wasnt here long but it was nice playing with you all.Maybe Ill see you on Kampen.

Smak u later.
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:10 pm

I enjoyed it too smak. I think we will find another game. Something will happen. Not sure what. Miniclip quit so thats a bad sign. I had so many friends in this game.
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:53 pm

so many games exists, we just have to start looking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good News   Good News Empty

Back to top Go down

Good News
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next