Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

The good old days

Go down 
+16
alw98
moonmasher
UR2GOOD4ME
TRC
ItIsMarc
2D4
NoMercI
RootRanger
DJ_Nik_Gnashers
Wolfy
BEASTY
8² The Legend
jork
hitech
digit
Whitey
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

The good old days - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:21 am

[QUOTE] .>
2D4 wrote:
Coejoe is the best person ever he is nice, awesome, & is one of the best friends i have ! <^[QUOTE]

I am very certain I never said that !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:28 am

Surprised so you are saying that you hate me?

2D4 wrote:
i hate life and have no life, i want to play robot rage all day, i hate coejoe because he is cooler than me, and more awesome than everyone i met. i am going to pretend that i never said that i was his best friend and delete that post, done. i hate jork and east too because they are incharge of me.

do you really feel that way?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:33 am

Coejoe wrote:
2D4 is the best, the bravest and the most intelligent player I have ever seen roaming the empty lobby of Robotrage.As a gesture of my never ending loving kindness I hereby promise that I will gladly do his dishes and knit his socks for the coming 7 years

Hmmm okay so this is how it works, Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:36 am

2D4 wrote:
Lmao

LmAo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 am

Lol, yes.
Back to top Go down
EASTER EGG HUNTER
Sea Scumb
EASTER EGG HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:36 am

I remeber always going to my friends house to play RR... we always challenged each other. The day he got spears he phoned me lol. Ah... the scrollbar... good times...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:53 am

I remember scrollbar. Good ol' days!
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:56 am

So many people in the lobby. Good times, good times...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:19 am

Ik, I remember when walls so 60+!
Back to top Go down
LUNCHB0X
Sea Scumb
LUNCHB0X

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:38 pm

I remeber alot of those listed as well. Chating with people, it usually ended up in a verbal fight for some, also the f4 pressing, also before the razor dics, spear gun etc came in, I was so excited to try them out, I rember the first new weapon I bought was the spear gun. I also remeber runescape, I hated runescape and I thought how much better robot rage was better than runescape, but that is also how RR population fell. many moved to runescape. unfortuantly I was one of those. I regret playing runescape it is the dumbest game ever. but now im back to RR, if miniclips has robot rage on the website again many more people will play. I remeber getting the super pack 1, it was like christmas but not as big. I played with the new weapons for 3 hours, I remebered. My first RR encounter I remeber was around 11 o clock on a saturday or sunday morning. I was bored on the interetnet and I came across it. I played for a really long time that day. back when I was 10, Im 15 now, my robot was LUNCHB0X, any one remeber me? Ive have over 1750 battles on that robot. and still got it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/KartRacer695
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Actually have never seen it, were you a wall back then? Welcome to the Forums btw.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:21 am

Didn't you already welcome him to the forums? When he said he was new?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:26 am

it seems its coejoe's random spam time again .. dont make me open my email and log back into this forum every other minute please .. I beg you coejoe ! we have a chatroom for that
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:32 pm

I remember watch mode now! Razz
The option to observe others games.
Back to top Go down
Carl
RR Pro
Carl

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:01 pm

TRC wrote:
I remember watch mode now! Razz
The option to observe others games.

How exactly did that work though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 9:39 pm

2D4 wrote:
it seems its coejoe's random spam time again .. dont make me open my email and log back into this forum every other minute please .. I beg you coejoe ! we have a chatroom for that

WHY DO U EVEN NEED TO REPLY!? YOUR SO NEGATIVE ALL THE TIME. IT WAS A QUESTION MEANT FOR JORK. LET HIM ANSWER!
I bet you that you will reply to this with a snappy comment or just reply randomly like you do more than me. My posts have a meaning.
All you say is "." and corndogs or 1 word. DONT ACCUSE ME OF DOING SOMETHING IF YOU DO IT YOURSELF!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Noobface wrote:
2D4 wrote:

WHY DO U EVEN NEED TO REPLY!? YOUR SO NEGATIVE ALL THE TIME. IT WAS A QUESTION MEANT FOR JORK. LET HIM ANSWER!
I bet you that you will reply to this with a snappy comment or just reply randomly like you do more than me. My posts have a meaning.
All you say is "." and corndogs or 1 word. DONT ACCUSE ME OF DOING SOMETHING IF YOU DO IT YOURSELF!

Who are you ? noobface or coejoe ? or both ? No snappy remarks but eh, don't you agree you post rather much ? Sometimes when I look in the RRS mainpage I see your name as the last poster in every single thread .. so don't try to make this sound as if it is my problem, ok pal ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:51 pm

oh gosh, here he goes again, spam away!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:36 am

I have 551 things to say before I can even come close to you , your royal spamminess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:40 am

2D4 wrote:
I have 551 things to say before I can even come close to you , your royal spamminess
Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:22 am

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 6:18 pm

Damn it is hard to see this and know we will never have it back again. Just look at how innocent and pure this rooftop looks and all the sweet things like paints and razors , Sad
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:31 am

Just looked at the picture on the main page, I miss the real RR so much .. the wheels, the paints, the city sounds when the game starts, it's agony
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:08 am

It really it sad that we can no longer play it. So many good memories and friends came out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The good old days
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5