Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

The good old days

Go down 
+16
alw98
moonmasher
UR2GOOD4ME
TRC
ItIsMarc
2D4
NoMercI
RootRanger
DJ_Nik_Gnashers
Wolfy
BEASTY
8² The Legend
jork
hitech
digit
Whitey
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Whitey
Sea Scumb
Whitey

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: The good old days   The good old days EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:34 am

I don't know about you guys, but I kinda miss the good old days. I missed getting enough points for a razor disks and wasting them all in battle because i was so excited i got them and the other player had full chassis which means they wont die. I remember when 500 points was alot to me. I also remember getting my first +++++ and being so happy, until no other +++++ would want to play. I also remember actualy chatting with people, the non-hacked rr where everyone could chat and see how much people tried to get you to press f4. What do you remember?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:02 pm

I remember when there used to be more than 200 people in the lobby. I remember when me and my brother were so bad we couldn't even win a single battle. I remember that my brother used to call out to the other players "Hey chicken, come over here". I remember when almost every robot had a decent pj because the wanted to show the other 200 people it. I remember when I got to become a +++ just using a dagger. I remember getting enough money to buy super weapons (when you could buy them). I remember seeing BAZI with UDKA's pj and gawking at it. I remember seeing 2DIE4 with only his small chassi, no tower, dagger, razor disc, and 4 small wheels (He was a +++++). I remember being able to become a + in less than a hour. I remember seeing the first hacker I ever saw... Than I kept seeing more.
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:11 pm

i remember the old stage, much smaller then now. I remember "Watch mode". i Remember when spear gun and razor disc didnt exist. i remember cool pjs.
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:35 pm

IN GOD I TRUST wrote:
I remember when there used to be more than 200 people in the lobby. I remember when me and my brother were so bad we couldn't even win a single battle. I remember that my brother used to call out to the other players "Hey chicken, come over here". I remember when almost every robot had a decent pj because the wanted to show the other 200 people it. I remember when I got to become a +++ just using a dagger. I remember getting enough money to buy super weapons (when you could buy them). I remember seeing BAZI with UDKA's pj and gawking at it. I remember seeing 2DIE4 with only his small chassi, no tower, dagger, razor disc, and 4 small wheels (He was a +++++). I remember being able to become a + in less than a hour. I remember seeing the first hacker I ever saw... Than I kept seeing more.
hmm 2DIE4 u say, is that him: The good old days 2d410I think that YES, it is...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:38 pm

Yup. That's him alright. Thank you fro backing me up. Hmm... It seems he has 4 large wheels on it instead. Oh yeah, He always did.
Back to top Go down
8² The Legend
RR Minus
8² The Legend

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:36 am

I remember being able to use the scroll bar because there was so many people. I also remember being such a newb yet becoming better and better. Back then nobody glitched hacked or lagged so all the fight's where fun and fair. I remember being able to talk to people. I remember UDKA's paintjob and seeing many other people using it. Hehe I also remember 2DIE4 lol. Lastly I remember thinking I was pro because I had razor disks Razz .
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:13 pm

People lagged for Pete's sake! Lag has to do with the connection! Not with them wanting it to.
Back to top Go down
8² The Legend
RR Minus
8² The Legend

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:03 am

yeah I know. Back then the connection seemed to be better. It's way different now.
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:09 am

i remember when i had my first bot and me and my buddy would take turns having battles and one person would steer and the other would use weapons. i owned every one with dagger and saved up for razor disk right away and got up to +++ then i got my ++++ and it was awesome i totaly earned it. i would tell people win for win then i would say you go first
then he like its your turn then i would go to the edge and he would come to push me off and i would move out of the way and win again hahah. lots of people to play and my good skills cuz i would play alot and not use any forums or stuff. then that bull shit clan i found. f*ck THE CLONERS. sorry . wait no im not sorry f*ck em.
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
8² The Legend
RR Minus
8² The Legend

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:20 am

Hahaha Razz sound's like you really owned, East. My old robot only got up to +++. I think that's when I quit... hrmmm..
Back to top Go down
Wolfy
R.I.P. Wayne

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:39 am

Wow! I remember raising to beat the band. Getting to 3+ with a dagger and losing against everyone. I remember waking up to my thrashed bots. Aww the chat. I remember calling everyone Larry. Yeah, I know you dont get it. Neither did they. So while they though it over i killed them. I remember beating 80% of the good players at one time or another. Some just accidently ran into me without thier lag. I remember only a time when there was hackers. I was never here when there werent. I remeber days and days of RR being down. I remember being accused of things that half the people thought were true. I remember my bots written all over with threats how they are going to get me. I still have a screenshot of that. I remember 3 of my garages locked up for two months. And my bots dissapearing on a regular basis. I remember losing my first and only pj competition. I remember good people and a few real sickos. And a lot of wussies scared of someone. Bah. I remember being driven from RR. Oh wait. Im still here arent I. Shucks. I remember being called names because i speak the truth. I remember not hurting one single person. I remember NOT HACKING. Oh that was yesterday. Never did and never will. I promise to cheat honestly. Great friends and people wishing i were dead. And finding the forums and hips chat. When there were actually battling clans and in game chat. My how things have changed.
Back to top Go down
DJ_Nik_Gnashers
Lowest Of Low
DJ_Nik_Gnashers

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 9:58 pm

I miss the challenge of building up your robots slowly.
I dont like the way 80% of players just use a program to get all the weapons instantly now, it ruins the game for the genuine players who have never hacked and never will.
I still make new robots and start at - with 3 wheels and a dagger, because its a challenge (but it does p1zz me off when 80% of the other - rank bots in the lobby have flames/spears/razors or even super-weapons !!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:27 am

it's still possible to beat them with chassi only The good old days Icon_biggrin
But they stink, When I played from RR with chat yesterday, one moneyhacker asked, you know how to get free credits? i can give you them, i answered: yes, I just have to kick your ass and I will get 10 credits.
then he said, maybe you want know how? I said again: I prefer to kick ass!
Back to top Go down
DJ_Nik_Gnashers
Lowest Of Low
DJ_Nik_Gnashers

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Jork wrote:
it's still possible to beat them with chassi only The good old days Icon_biggrin
But they stink, When I played from RR with chat yesterday, one moneyhacker asked, you know how to get free credits? i can give you them, i answered: yes, I just have to kick your ass and I will get 10 credits.
then he said, maybe you want know how? I said again: I prefer to kick ass!

Good attitude I like !
Back to top Go down
RootRanger
V.I.P.
RootRanger

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Indeed. Beating moneyhackers with a dagger SOMEHOW improves your game more than beating daggers with a moneyhacker bot. Isn't the world so strange?
Back to top Go down
http://rootranger@gmail.com
digit
Add mint
digit

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:11 am

Ha ha. Good one Jork. Moneyhackers have no skill anyway. They'll have to play until they would have enough wins that they would have enough money to buy the stuff without hacking to beat someone like Jork.
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:28 pm

jezus i miss the old days. i dont remember them really good becouse i was 9 but it was better then now...

i wish i could buy rr somehow and make it active and fun again...
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:24 pm

Pay KINK KONG some dollars and we will see what happens, probably u will just lose the money...but who knows? The good old days Icon_rolleyes
He is making it atm.
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:49 pm

lol no i think he is better in programming than me xD
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:19 pm

I hope he is The good old days Icon_biggrin or I dunno what will he do to RR...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:54 pm

I remember times the lobby was so full I had a hard time finding someone who had just upset my fragile ego by pawning me, sometimes it took me up 2 ten minutes! (but that could also tell something about my computer skills)
I remember that 2DIE4 character very well.. wanna know why? It was me Smile Thanks 4 posting jork now no 1 can say im some new punk anymore lol.

Greets, 2D4
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 9:25 pm

we can see ur name mr. bumper xD
and you are new, so am i. i played at 2nd grade and now im at 8/9th grade.
doesnt matter. as long as you didnt hang out in a chat ur nobody.

source:
wolfy
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Who is mr bumper? (me?) and you call 6/7 years new ? lol
That is my bot by the way!! RR merciless 21 day ruke took it from me
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 12:24 am

lol

(I have 2 add something more 2 this last remark 2 prevent it from being considdered as spamming)

(but it was funny nevertheless)
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:47 pm

and thats all that matters! fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The good old days Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days Empty

Back to top Go down

The good old days
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next