Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

The good old days

Go down 
+16
alw98
moonmasher
UR2GOOD4ME
TRC
ItIsMarc
2D4
NoMercI
RootRanger
DJ_Nik_Gnashers
Wolfy
BEASTY
8² The Legend
jork
hitech
digit
Whitey
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

The good old days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:15 am

Yeah it was a shortlived egotrip 2 C my bruised and battered old warrior machine displayed in this thread and I had such fun, I still have
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 12:09 pm

more nonsense from 2D weeeeeeeeee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ItIsMarc
R.I.P. Wayne
ItIsMarc

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:35 am

Yeahhh...... I remember the good old days. You'd always be excited when you would get something like the saw and some other pointless thing. I also remember using the scroll bar. I really do miss those days. I still remember when I would see 3 +++++ pusses at the some time and be like i wish i could be him. Also I would see a horrible paint job and be like "OMG, HOW does he do that!!?"
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:20 am

Yep haha especially the paint thing
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 11:20 pm

saws arent pointless dumbass. they are game winners
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 12:36 am

Did I mention saws anywhere?
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:02 pm

mardc did
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:56 am

yes my bad
Back to top Go down
TRC
RR Beginner
TRC

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:53 pm

What was "Watch Mode"? I was rather young and played infrequently back in the early days.
Back to top Go down
hitech
RR Beginner
hitech

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:46 pm

nun of your business, go google
Back to top Go down
UR2GOOD4ME
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:54 am

lol i started when rr died 2008 and still got lots of wins thanks to jork 256/60/1 and - man,i just dang the 21 day rule cuz i went on holiday and poof !2 years of raging gone
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:50 pm

Im not sure "watch mode" of an older RR version is the first thing that pops up in google ..

The 21 day rule sucks .. people that make these games obviously have no life and no vacation and expect you to be glued to your pc 24/7. Like you are gonna quickly log into RR on the 20th day of your Holliday from the three star hotel lobby in Copa Cabana to "be active" with your robot so you won't lose it when you come back home .. I can just see it happen .. Cocktail in my right hand .. sun, bikini babes, swimming pool. palm trees, and my left hand tries to acces RR to save my robot. scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:08 pm

How about instead of all you whining over the good 'ol days you dont talk about it let it pass and enjoy what tiny sliver of joy you still have of playing robotrage.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:53 pm

Dude .. this thread IS the thin slice of the RR SURVIVORS forum reserved for wallowing and jerking tears over old days .. you are in the wrong thread.Read the name of this thread, we are suposed to talk about the good old dayz, if we want to or not!

Smile
Back to top Go down
moonmasher
RR Beginner

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 4:59 pm

Coejoe FAILLLLLL!!!!
and theres not a glimpse of joy at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:30 pm

No joy? Leave if you feel that way. If its not joyful why are you here? And 2D4 I never said you couldn't I was just saying instead of wasting your time, just play the game and have as much fun as you can before the shut it completely off (the server)!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:40 pm

I know man Im just kidding, I have been running around on the roof allready !

peace
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:42 pm

ps.

Tooo bad the 21 day rule took 2die4 from your account.If you feel like it you can always make another one !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:22 pm

I already made another 1. I don't think I will keep it though. I feel nasty about stealing it from you. Please delete it.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:24 am

So kool man Smile I forgive you ! Can I take it for a spinn every once in a while ? Don't delete it !!
I forgot the password and account login name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:25 am

Uh? What? You can take it off the account and put it on yours. Do it now. I don't feel like telling you the account anymore. I will delete it for you to take the name if you really don't remember.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:30 am

How can i take a robot from an account and put it in another? that's impossible right.
why are you angry with me? what have i done to you ? I forgot the account info, it happens you know ! No reason to be hostile.I wanted to thank you for remaking my old robot but I guess you dont apriciate it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:56 pm

AHHHHHHH! JUST REMAKE THE ROBOT URSELF I AM A PIECE A JUNK AND STOP TALKING TO ME!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:37 pm

What's wrong with you Coejoe?
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:13 pm

If there was only a cure for CAPSLOMANIA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The good old days   The good old days - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The good old days
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next