Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:.

Go down 
+9
Shaolin_Fists
TRC
RageTester
Carl
jork
Noobface
digit
RootRanger
TheHat
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:50 pm

I actually have nothing to post here, will just say...I used to play instantaction.com
But guess what... http://www.gamespot.com/news/6283937/instantaction-out-of-action
The game I played was...
Rokkitball

Description from wikipedia---> Rokkitball is a futuristic team-based game that's best described as basketball with rocket launchers and magno-beams. Launched in April 2008 with support for up to eight players, Rokkitball puts players on an ultramodern playfield with multiple goals. The tactics reward a combination of precision fire and team positioning to disrupt the enemy and control the field.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Bayum.
Strategy games?
http://www.maxgames.com/play/imperium.html
Imperium is a major RTS, where you play as multiple villages/areas, conquering others. Super hard, once you get the hang of it its easy.

But you need a damn fast computer to play it.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Great Smile thanks for posting ! Jork also

a picture maybe hat ?
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:58 pm

The graphics are bad. it would take people away. im not saying that cuz im lazy, i swear!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Noobface
Extreme Forummer
Noobface

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:58 pm

It really is incredible how a 94 year old man can type without breaking a finger!
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:56 pm

The ultimate RTS game!
...Well, actually this game takes alot of time and alot of luck.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/urbz/mud-and-blood-2
.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 Mud_and_blood_2_1085j3
I had all kinds of pic on my laptop, that one isnt mine but its what the game looks like.
Build bunkers and train all kinds of soldiers, snipers, special ops, tanks, anything you can imagine. My record i think was wave 127, now i cant seem to pass 50... I challenge you to get to wave 50! Razz
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 5:40 pm

I used to play this game everyday, for hours.
Surprisingly not dead, lots of people still play. Kind of like RR in the sense you race/battle and customize levels...
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Jiggmin/platform-racing-2
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:39 pm

AH! DONT PLAY THAT GAME! YOU WILL BE ADDICTED FOR DAYS! until you get to a high-ish level and then it gets boring... Razz
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:44 pm

I was addicted for months. Its not all that good of a game.... i think im like level 28 or something. with about 10 full levels that are now imposible for me...
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:57 pm

I remember when you guys played that platform racing, Root said me about it, I tried it out of course, but I guess it's just not my type of game, I quit after some 30 mins, anyway good for you if you have fun.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 11:00 pm

I tried it again today and its soooo boring
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:00 am

Illustrate it with a picture ? and make a title with the name of the game

sorry I don't mean to sound like a german ..
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: NEED 4 MADNESS II   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:22 am

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 Naamloosha

K ....

Here it is ! Need for madness II .. multiplayer ! It's fabulous, the lobby system
is quick, the design is clever. The new cars are fun and you can adjust their color.
There is a chat and you can create your own game, choose how many cars can
join and what track you will race or watch other races live and make comments
on the drivers. There is a catch tho .. you can play up to 5 games for free each day
. If you want more then you can register for 12 $ (the add says 10 but in reality
you pay taxes) for a full year. That is 9.something €uros. Omar you really did it this
time, I am impressed.

http://multiplayer.needformadness.com/

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:48 am

12$ a year for that crap? This is not 20th century anymore... Oh and it's PC game? Graphics are good enough if it was on phone. I simply hate people who try to steal from little kids, because generally only little kids play that game. Sorry if I offended anyone but that's just my opinion about NFM and NFM II.
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Thats a really high prize you pay for such a crappy game...

oh and just for the record I'm back Smile you missed me?

~NM
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:24 pm

what can I say ? I like the game

Last edited by 2D4 on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:40 pm

2D4 wrote:
I appreciate any opinion but I can't say I agree in this case. Okay the graphics are not realistic and sharp at all but I think the whole idea was to make it look like a cartoon. I do like the tacky game music that comes with it, I am a sucker for that sort of thing. I do not agree this is only for kids (?) I mean what do you call a little kid ? 8 to 12 yr ? i don't think there is many of them playing this game, see for yourself in the gamechat there. The audience is about the same as RR, mostly consisting off bored juveniles (like you) and some people that refused to grow up (like me) What I really like is the fast connecting lobbies and all the custom settings this game has. 10$ a year is not a fortune and when I had problems logging in I had a reply from the game owner in less then 3 hours. Most games are kids games: kids are the main target audience for any game but I will not call this game childish, it takes skill and good reflexes. What the game lacks in graphics it makes up in other options like speed and camera angles. I really like RR, so I would pay 10$ a year for RR if I needed to. The difference is, this game actually produces a game more often then once an hour.
Yeah, ik...everyone has his own taste, I don't argue with that. Have fun gaming Smile
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:06 pm

I will ! Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:22 pm

jork wrote:
12$ a year for that crap? This is not 20th century anymore... Oh and it's PC game? Graphics are good enough if it was on phone. I simply hate people who try to steal from little kids, because generally only little kids play that game. Sorry if I offended anyone but that's just my opinion about NFM and NFM II.
Honestly, you said that on a robot rage forum?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Robot Rage's graphics are far superior, and robot rage had way more freedom in playing, you could get like 500 games in one day if you tried when it first came out. Robot Rage does not require a membership of any sort. So jork had perfect logic to post that on a robot rage forum. I agree with every word jork said. I think that nfm is a pathetic excuse for a game in the first place, and now they are requiring you to pay to play... I agree that $10 isnt a lot, especially compared to CP, but its still money. They only reason they claim that they wanted it to look "Cartoony" is because they have no skills in 3D modelling, or 2D modelling for that matter.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:46 pm

You just dont get it, do you.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:46 am

That's allright

Opinions are fine. Respectfully
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 3:02 am

* newsflash *

I sold this goodlooking piece of junk after driving it three times. It was sluggish, slow and had akwardly blunt handling. You also have to pay 3000 for each repair instead of 1000 for this tier 2 car, very bad. This is the car i have now, lower specs but a faster car .. so the info they give is WRONG. It is sweet in every way, exept the topspeed that never exeeds 138. Hope to see u guys on the track sometime !

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 Naamloosjp
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Very wierd car in nfsw ..

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 Naamloosiv
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:48 pm

lol, obviously two cars overlapping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next