Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:.

Go down 
+9
Shaolin_Fists
TRC
RageTester
Carl
jork
Noobface
digit
RootRanger
TheHat
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:09 pm

anything happen while i was gone
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:14 pm

hey dude Smile how ave u been.

Yeah american girl joined the party and a guy called juke who claims he is a member of the team who built RR.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:25 pm

hi hat.. get it hi hat? ba dum tss! get it? TSS?

RR stopped working, he got some NFSW hax... Tank U sort of works, RA2 is back... but it won't work for me...
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 11:48 pm

voila!
Violent Bay
eh, 2 day project... so... yea...
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 8:13 am

Good cure against anger we have at Silentbay, good job for a 2 day project Surprised
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:27 pm

Friggin' crabs ate me at 15k...
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 9:59 pm

personal best is around 45k... cheers
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:07 pm

wow great job dude .. did you make the graphics too ?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:15 pm

yup... made 100% of it
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:28 pm

In two hours ? that is impressive. Plus space Invaders is my fav seventies game
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:33 pm

More like 4 maybe, but still... it's not that impressive.. lol

Yea, i like space invaders too. Addicting! Razz
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:43 pm

space inv and perhaps galaga even more
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:22 pm

Not even multiplayer, but good for 1 day...
http://www.y8.com/games/chrome_wars
.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 300_wi10
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 3:10 pm

a pity they have the pop up to ask what move u want to make, limits the feeling of action seriously
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:15 am

I am posting the links from Distroyer here, because it is a game

Distroyer2 wrote:
Compared Flatout 2 and Flatout 3 and couldn't find any improvements in 3rd version so went for 2nd...
The game is made in 2006, and is older then my computer so worked like a charm...
Here's a download link of exact file I downloaded : http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5156990/Flat.Out.2.PC.Game%28djDEVASTATEA_a__A_%29
Kinda same file, but cached at torcache: https://torcache.net//torrent/57567C3FE8B8C9798E3AB8FA57794D9701BE317D.torrent
However if pirate bay is banned in you country you will have to find another way, can't upload the game myself from where I am now, too slow internet...
Game didn't lag in multiplayer versus my brother at all, graphics are more then fine to me, love all the parts flying off bro's car Smile Hope to meet some of you guys online too!

I tried to install it but it asked me for a disc .. the manual promised me it would be real simple
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Mhm if you downloaded exactly this file I linked to, it should not be installed, because it's already installed and then put into archive... Try find another cracked version if my download link isn't valid for you...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:28 pm

I don't get it, it is allready installed when it is downloaded so it should not be installed ? Anyways it had a small readme that told me to instal the exe file and when I did I got the message: insert disc 1 please.

------------- - -

I just had an idea, they should make a new nfsw version called nfsw apocalypse. The streets, old and torn, with weeds growing out of the cracks, empty cars standing everywhere with mutilated corpses inside and zombies roaming the city so you have to escape from them, also, it is dark everywhere .. no city lights, the grid is down
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:01 pm

2D4 wrote:
I don't get it, it is allready installed when it is downloaded so it should not be installed ? Anyways it had a small readme that told me to instal the exe file and when I did I got the message: insert disc 1 please.
Well you gotta extract files from 7z archive you downloaded and then run exe file, works fine for me... Maybe you forgot extracting part?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:37 pm

I did ! because it didn't say anything about that in the readme. thank you
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:01 pm

I downloaded the file from torcache, because pirate is blocked here in Holland. There is no 7z file in the download, no 7z archive file, what should I do
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Shocked Well is there any archive at all? Can't believe same torrent get's saved other way, there must be archive and couple of images in the download location when download is done...also a read me file...
Images are pointless and then you have to extract the archive and run exe file from location you extracted exe archive contents to...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:59 pm

I tried to make this as graphic as possible.

I get the error when i try to execute the exe file, , all the files in the download are displayed. You can see I extracted the archive to the same folder, after reading the readme, which is also visible in this visual.

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 Naamlo10
Back to top Go down
RageTester
Chat Owner
RageTester

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 8:37 am

Alright even though I didn't receive that problem some others have as I see comments over internet, so here's a possible fix: http://www.unclestinkstradingpost.com/files/rld-flo2.rar
You will have to replace original flatout2.exe with the one in this rar archive and then it should stop asking for a disc...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:29 pm

Great .. thnx I will give it a try
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:47 pm

It worked Smile thanks a lot

It seems online multiplayer isn't working anymore ? I got the message that it had no support. I think this car damage is much more realistic and I would enjoy this game, too bad there is no online play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:.:: GAME ON .::.:.   .:.:: GAME ON .::.:. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:.:: GAME ON .::.:.
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next