Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here

Go down 
+7
Carl
Noobface
TRC
jork
digit
TheHat
2D4
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:53 pm

I'm afraid it is... lol if I wanted to fake it I would've at least put it to 180

turns out it's higher than 99.97% of the population.

No wonder I rarely feel like I can have an intelligent conversation with anyone.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Umm well, facts are facts but as far as I've known you from what you write, you struck me as having very average insight, in many topics a little immature even. Though you have bright remarks at times

but who I am to say this really, with my 113 points .. I may very well be the dumbest person on this forum.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:25 am

I took another shot at it, picked the first free IQ test google could find (the second, the first was Hat's link apparently) I wanted to humiliate myself some more, look at this ...

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 6O0dQ

Seriously, something is wrong with these tests .. there were at least 4 questions I failed, they were all 'find the name of' questions that had the letters mixed up and it seems I am not very good at that or perhaps because it was not my native language.. So , if I have this score .. 144 what hyper-genius score could I have made if I had the 4 names right ? This means I had all the other questions right ? Anyway I have gone up over 30 points in 1 day, not bad
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:06 am

140+ is 1 percentile and that is genius so 153 is genius...

lol my friend got 105 on that test and yes smarter than me (i got 144)

concerning religion-
"I freed 1000 slaves. I could have freed 1000 more if I knew they were slaves"-Harriet Tubman

why do you let yourself be slaved by a book? why dont you do things you want to to? holding you back from masturbating is psycho... that is essentially slavery. and religion seems to be facist, from what i hear. and fascism is not a good thing in most peoples books...
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:18 am

Slaved by a book? All the rules in the Bible are for our own protection or for our own benifit. They lead to highly respected lives and fulfillment. The Bible says we are slaves to sin. We can never be slaves to goodness, and if we were what would it be? Goodness...

And 2d4, remember that this is a gaming forum and that I am 15 years old... Being immature is what I do at this stage and I don't like wasting my time writing huge explanations of stuff so I just do it briefly.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:12 am

Yea ur right IGIT sorry I had lost track of your age (which is a compliment, think about it )These IQ scores seem dodgy, how can your friend be smarter than you with 105 points Hat.

and Hat, it seems to me an IQ test says nothing about the ability to follow reason and make sense of things lol. Religion is only fascism (oppression) when it is forced on someone, where in the bible does it say we can't masturbate ? I would like to state the obvious once more: The Bible is NOT a book per se, it is a collection of writings favoured by the early church fathers, who where romans (yes, the same romans that had christians eaten by lions) and who suddenly became christian after having a vision of a cross .. which entitled them not only to choose what the bible should contain and claim christianity but also to keep murdering any christians that did not agree with their version of 'christianity' Read the bible and you will not find instructions given by Jesus about making a bible for humanity or building large churches. The original faith was hijacked or hacked if you will and it seems humanity easily forgets that
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:10 pm

I agree with you 2D4 and the IQ tests that we have taken are probably not all that reliable as they don't analyze every aspect of your intellect.

Anyways, the Bible actually does not state anywhere that, "thou shall not masturbate". But it does say that if you have looked at a woman with lust you have already committed adultery in your heart and the Bible does say that adultery is a sin (although there were cases where some key characters in the Old Testament had committed it themselves).

I also don't see that Bible as a book, the word "Bible" literally means library, a collection of books. The reason some of the books you (2D4) are talking about are not in the Bible is because they had some contradictions to other books to the Bible and had questionable reliability. That is not to say that all of them are 100% false, but the people wanted the Bible to be as accurate as possible and did not want to take that risk.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:15 pm

IQ is problem solving. It just means how fast and well you can solve a problem.

human nature is a sin... looking at a woman is a sin... if there is a hell, il cya there!
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Human nature is a sin, the Bible says that if we are in Christ we are no longer slaves to sin (probably should have mentioned this earlier along with the other part), looking at a woman with LUST is a sin (surely you don't look at your mother with lust hat...), if there is a hell you should be trying your best to escape it.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 12:38 am

iN GOD I TRUST™ wrote:
The reason some of the books you (2D4) are talking about are not in the Bible is because they had some contradictions to other books to the Bible and had questionable reliability. That is not to say that all of them are 100% false, but the people wanted the Bible to be as accurate as possible and did not want to take that risk.

Overall this sounds good but there are a few problems with this. First of all, who are these people you speak of ? The people that decided the other 36+ gospels did not line up with the 4 chosen gospels. It sure wasn't the 'christians' gathering spontaniously and deciding democratically what they wanted in this bible. In fact this proces has been documented and it wasn't a very democratic process at all. The roman church basically decided what the word of God is and they still do. I found this answer on google also, it appealed to me.

Spoiler:

So, you can't just say 'the people' decided the content of the bible. What I have read of gnostic gospels and other works, does not seem to contradict at all, it seems to me it is not the writings that contradicted eachother but most of the writings (like all exept 4) contradicting the ideas these roman bishops had ! In other words, they suited and taylored the bible to make it fit their ideas, this is what they did to the word of God .. that is what you read in your precious bible, watered down, tampered with versions of the original teachings. As you can read above in the googled answer the romans admitted even having changed the text if it did not match up with the rest of the bible. That is just beyond stupidfly .. In any case, how do you know what you are reading ?! How do you know it is the real word of God ? I would stick to translations of the newly found Nag Hamadi libraries for instance, that way you know for sure, every word has been preserved by someone objective and unreligious. So basically you are saying: they changed the original word of God to make it as acurate as possible .. and you say not 100% of the other gospels are wrong .. It is more like the other way around ! Ironically the surviving gnostic texts are 100% pure and unchanged, so we at least know we are reading them as they were intended. This is my problem with the bible and the word of God is all about truth. It may very well be that the real Jesus was not at all like he has been presented to us. Would you want to know ?

If you think of it, one thing remained of the gnostic original ideas and that is that we have become slaves to this (earthly) dimension and must free ourselves from anything physical, so that means to become free from lust and want and not to care about life or death

Ps. I may be exaggerating a lot but it is the point that counts. The roman church and it's bible simply
did too much bad to be considered by me.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Quote :
I found this answer on google also, it appealed to me.
It is quite intriguing to me that your whole last post is a reflection of what the Romans did! The Romans searched through the scriptures, just as you searched through google, until they found what they were looking for, something that appealed to them. I'm sure that there were many different scriptures and results that could have been included in the Bible, or in your case; your post. For all I know you could have even altered the original post to make it even more appealing to yourself. I am not blaming you of doing so, but it is always a possibility. I could even quote this.
Quote :
I may be exaggerating a lot but it is the point that counts.
And say that you admitted to changing it. Of course it is out of context but to someone wanting an answer to back up their own theories it would be good enough evidence.

I am just saying this so you can understand that there are always possibilities, but that doesn't mean they are always true.

I'd also like to ask you this, why did you first start doubting the Bible's reliability? What do you have problems with?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:53 am

Offcourse I haven't changed my post .. haha, to what ? my post was written all at once, I said what I had to say and that was that, just my opinion. You can't compare MY writing to the writing of the romans because they were supposed to write the gospels down exactly as they were, as opposed to my comment, that is not the divine word of God. Not only did they change things in those original accounts of Jesus but they also never told anyone what they changed. They should have called the bible, the Gospels according to the romans .. like I am writing according to myself. Point debunked.

In the case of the bible, these are many different changes to the original, like leaving out certain parts, changing other parts, and giving preferance to some gospel while burning others, along with bad translations. That is factual, and that is the point I was trying to make. The entire bible, both old and new testament writings, have been found in the Nag Hamadi library, and those manuscripts have only been found like an age ago, being hidden in a cave for all this time. They translated everything, so it is a good idea to read those texts, the exact same gospels as the bible, with the difference that you know for certain that no one changed them from the time they were written. Plus, you can read the additional writings that the church has banned, so it is more complete. I am not trying to fool you, the whole bible as you know it is in that library and many writings match up with the bible we know today, to the letter (that means those parts have not been altered) Here you can find the entire thing for free

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

Look under alphabetical index
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:16 am

iN GOD I TRUST™ wrote:

I'd also like to ask you this, why did you first start doubting the Bible's reliability? What do you have problems with?

Sorry didn't see your question.

I have a problem with the church mainly, that has based it's religion on the bible they made up of these old profound writings. It's falseness, the suffering it has caused for countless souls, the abuse of power, perverions, child abuse, stacking up money and their claims that they have been ordained to do all this by God personally. I am deeply impressed by many of the holy writings and by the life of Jesus and my wish is for that wisdom and the truth to be restored to how it was intended to be by the REAL original church fathers, the writers of these documents. Humanity has a right to that. The bible as we know it today is like a good cheese, with a lot of holes in it, more like a huge hole with some exellent cheese around it .. I first started doubting, when I was a child. Someone had taken me to a local church and though I was impressed by the echo's and the size of the building, I remember saying 'God is not here, he is not here' and he probably wasn't Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:27 am

Thanks for the link 2D4, I'll look into it.

The abuse of power, perversions, child abuse, and stacking up of money was not due because of the Bible, it was the ignorance of the Bible. The Bible (even though it may not be complete) is pretty clear that abuse of power, perversion, child abuse, and stored up treasure on Earth are not what life is about at all.

It's true that most churches have based their foundations on the Bible, but that isn't what it's all about in the first place. Christianity is all about relationship, not religion.

And BTW, the "original post" I was talking about was not your post, but this one.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:50 am

Great man Smile You know you are welcome to it.

Well, all the crusades, wich burning, and all the rest, are things they never accounted for and probably never will apologize for and they were the ones who created this bible we have now, so I say, lets start fresh Smile with real christians sharing a real faith , like you.

Most valid gospels were left out, for the reason they wrote about Jesus as he was, the way this faith was intended, they are key to understanding the rest of the writings we allready know, even though in many cases you don't even need them to see that the roman church did exactly what Jesus furiously opposed, like worshipping idols, and gathering wordly goods and money, whereas jesus always made it a point to have no possessions other than his clothes. I could go on for decades talking about what is wrong with this church but you get the idea. I am by no means someone that understands everything and I am here to learn, that is why the truth is so important to me.

I did not change the original content of that post, if that is what you mean, I copied it right of the internet.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 1:59 am

I agree with pretty much everything you said in your most recent post so I say this case is settled. Smile

NEXT! Razz
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:06 am

Absolutely ! I didn't mean to be offensive or obsessive about anything. Having a good discussion is one of my favorite things to do Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 2:18 am

Haha, no offense taken. I also enjoy a fair discussion.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:46 am

I know we have closed this debate, I am watching something on youtube I wanted to share for those interested. At this moment I am in part 2.

Apostolic Succession Refuted - Catholic Dogma Debunked

Spoiler:

Personally, I think this guy is really good.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Eh... sorry... but i don't have time for videos...

Speaking of time... does it really exist? Or is it simply an illusion or the only way humans can make sense of sequences of events?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Don't change the subject ! lol

These video's are not very long, I think you are just not that interrested to know, but that is okay ! I had allready forgotten I posted them. I think time is a thing like gravity, it is different all over the universe
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:21 am

Meh. Ok... what were the videos about?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:32 am

It sais what they are about right, and the video's are in the spoiler ..

They are trying to prove that the catholic church has no grounds for existing
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:27 pm

iN GOD I TRUST™ wrote:
Eh... sorry... but i don't have time for videos...

Speaking of time... does it really exist? Or is it simply an illusion or the only way humans can make sense of sequences of events?

how is that an illusion lol

of course time exists

wtf
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:15 pm

Hmm yeah, if time doesn't exist, how long did it take you to figure that out ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next