Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here

Go down 
+7
Carl
Noobface
TRC
jork
digit
TheHat
2D4
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:35 am

[quote].`~ Jork: I don't get just one thing, how does the man stand for the missing "O" from "Google"... ,(quote}

Well, he literally stands in front of the O, so our brain will asume the O is right behind him

{quote, - IGIT]~": That's a frolicking blimp not a bomb... and next time just copy the link URL instead of taking a screenshot... lol <{quote}!+

If I would give you the url you would still see the rasta reggeae google with the stamp smarty .. lol you can only see mine when you come to holland I guess

My current one:
IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 MlzTP
One eye again, just like all the others . What is a frolicking blimp ?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:49 am

I mean the link URL... of the picture... elephant

and anyways if google is bad then we're all screwed...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:31 pm

iN GOD I TRUST™ wrote:
I mean the link URL... of the picture... elephant

and anyways if google is bad then we're all screwed...

We might be .. they own most things, media companies, anything, one way or another
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:18 pm

I know enough has been said on 911 but this just seems too remarkable. As the planes hit the building bush was in a class with children, guess what they where rehearsing

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:08 am

This is a very candid interview with the late William Cooper, who was assassinated by the same people that murdered John F Kennedy and a Longg list of other people that they felt had to die for their 'noble' cause. It is hard to grasp how this works or for instance 9/11, mindboggling but it starts to add up when you hear this man explain it in a clear way. If you want to find out the truth that is, watch this video, even if it is not a short one.

As I am looking into these things for some time, I have yet to find one thing this man said that was not true
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 am

William or Bill Cooper had his own radioshow, you wont believe what happens when this convinced nazi skinhead comes on the hotline and I have to ask myself, is it true ?

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 3:27 am

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 10:49 pm

I read most of the article and the book of Judas (the segment they had in article) but I didn't see much that stated Jesus had asked him to betray him...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:26 pm

iN GOD I TRUST™ wrote:
I read most of the article and the book of Judas (the segment they had in article) but I didn't see much that stated Jesus had asked him to betray him...

JESUS SPEAKS OF THOSE WHO ARE BAPTIZED, AND JUDAS’S BETRAYAL
Judas said to Jesus, “Look, what will those who have been baptized in your name do?”
Jesus said, “Truly I say [to you], this baptism [56] […] my name [—about nine lines
missing—] to me. Truly [I] say to you, Judas, [those who] offer sacrifices to Saklas […]
God [—three lines missing—] everything that is evil.
“But you will exceed all of them. For you will sacrifice the man that clothes me.

meaning: You will sacrifice my body/outward appearance. Gnostics saw the body as a cloth that the soul is
wearing, they literally thought of death as casting off old garments. The same symbology is used in many
other gnostic texts, it is not my personal interpretation.

It is true that we can read no where Jesus literally asking Judas to betray him but he did prove Judas more
worthy than the others by talking to him privately and sharing with him many secrets of the stars

JESUS SPEAKS TO JUDAS PRIVATELY
Knowing that Judas was reflecting upon something that was exalted, Jesus said to him,
“Step away from the others and I shall tell you the mysteries of the kingdom. It is
possible for you to reach it, but you will grieve a great deal

Conclusion: At the very least it is not at all the wicked and evil version of Judas that is usually portrayed and
it is my own impression that for Jesus, asking Judas or not was not a choice, it seems Jesus was beyond personal
choice and he was able to clearly see what was coming and because this was his fate, he agreed to it, this being
the will of his father
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Ok, it sounds more like a prediction (he knew what was going to happen) than it does him asking. It is interesting to say the least...
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:41 am

essentially it seems that you believe praying buys you a room up in heaven.

do you think that god enjoys watching extremists destroy things in his name? lol, i will never understand religion. maybe i should take a religion class.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:53 am

Ur kinda missing the point Hat, in fact I am trying to 'prove' something that challenges the official christian religion, and that is the religion responsible for the wars

I agree IGIT it is an interesting idea, not so much proof. I do believe Jesus was a gnostic and the current church is not .. so one of them is wrong. My money is on the vat1can
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Essentially I believe that I have done wrong in my life and I do not deserve to go to Heaven if such a place exists. (I believe it does) I also believe that this life is not an accident and therefore someone must have designed it. I believe that someone is God and that he sent his son to die for our sins so that we may all go to Heaven if we accept this chance of repentance and believe in our hearts that he is Lord and Savior.

Science and religion take just as much faith. You may think it's crazy for me to believe that the universe was created by an infinite being that is invisible. I think its crazy that anyone can believe that it was created out of pure luck and that it came from a big bang that came from another big bang form another universe that started by a big bang and on and on and on.. now that is nonsense that I will never understand. Scientists (the ones that do not believe God created the universe) claim that an infinite being is impossible, that He could not have been there forever and yet they say the universe is infinite (compared to our understanding) and that this universe came from something of a chain reaction that has been going on forever... which is more ridiculous?

Do I think God enjoys watching extremists destroy things in his name? Of course not, whether the case is Christianity or Islam, both do not agree with the doctrine of their own religion.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:23 am

igit, but do u think im crazy for not caring about how the world was made? im not atheist, and if i am, im not like the other atheists that bash all types of religion. il believe in whatever seems more logical, because that is logical, and i am a logical person. but in the end it really doesnt matter what you believe, because the stronger your beliefs are the more you will be hated by some.

and 2d4, i dont think any religions are to blame. if you blame anyone, they will get angry. it is human nature. i like to believe that i can bypass this. i cannot, but everyone can suppress it and usually prevent it.

just my two cents...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:01 am

iN GOD I TRUST™ wrote:
Essentially I believe that I have done wrong in my life and I do not deserve to go to Heaven if such a place exists. (I believe it does) I also believe that this life is not an accident and therefore someone must have designed it. I believe that someone is God and that he sent his son to die for our sins so that we may all go to Heaven if we accept this chance of repentance and believe in our hearts that he is Lord and Savior.

Science and religion take just as much faith. You may think it's crazy for me to believe that the universe was created by an infinite being that is invisible. I think its crazy that anyone can believe that it was created out of pure luck and that it came from a big bang that came from another big bang form another universe that started by a big bang and on and on and on.. now that is nonsense that I will never understand. Scientists (the ones that do not believe God created the universe) claim that an infinite being is impossible, that He could not have been there forever and yet they say the universe is infinite (compared to our understanding) and that this universe came from something of a chain reaction that has been going on forever... which is more ridiculous?

Do I think God enjoys watching extremists destroy things in his name? Of course not, whether the case is Christianity or Islam, both do not agree with the doctrine of their own religion.

I also think this place is designed for a purpose, I am still learning so I am not asuming I found the entire truth yet, I keep an open mind in hopes to understand more. I want to learn more about the gnostics and what they believed for a number of reasons, one being that they are the earliest christians and the closest to the source, that being Jesus Of Nazareth. It has become apparent to me that faith has been tailored by the romans to suit their best interest and it has been bent and twisted. Out of all the gospels, (estimated between 30 or 50 genuine gospels) they chose 4 .. and tried to burn the rest. I wonder , does it say anywhere in the bible that Jesus died for our sins ? that this was the reason ? or is it simply interpreted as such ? This is a question, maybe someone can show me a passage ? As wierd as it may sound, gnostics /(like Jesus, who was one) believed this world to be created by a lesser and inferior god to the one they upheld, in that light, it may have been enough for Jesus to simply accept his fate and 'escape' from this existence, since they percieved it as false and the soul as pure and real. "Their resultant aim was to allow the soul to escape the constraints presented by the physical realm" quote from wiki.

I have a simple guideline myself, I believe in the good and the true and anything furthering goodness must be a good idea and anything that does not is not a good idea, Call me simplistic Smile but I make sense. This rule applies

I read a fairytale like story somewhere that kind of made sense to me. It is about a king that rules a vast and brilliant kingdom where all creatures are happy (heaven / paradise) when one of his sons, a prince, makes a mistake and is being punished for it, he is bannished to a dark place to considder his sins, repent and then come back to his father. What happens instead is that the prince (and all his royalty) becomes bitter and resentfull, he refuses to come home. When ever the great king sends a messenger it is captured or killed. Evermore darkness grows around this place and no one can safely enter so the king (God) divises a plan, he sends legions of soldiers to the edges of the dark lands, to that grey no mans land that is neither light nor dark and their purpose will be to bring back light and hope to the lost realms and liberate the souls that are imprisoned there (by their darkly emotions) These soldiers of God get a special armor-suit that lasts them about 75 years that protects them in this harsh environment and he will keep sending them until all souls will remember and come home. You may have guessed it, the soldiers that volontarily come to free their brothers are YOU and the place they have come to is at the gates of hell and it is called EARTH. When I read this I felt it answered some questions for me, such as: why do so many crappy things happen here ? (because god is not here, a lesser god rules these outlands) and what am I doing here ? What is my purpose ? (I am a soldier of God, on a mission to bring some light back to dark places, and to learn from that experience)

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:07 am

TheHat wrote:
igit, but do u think im crazy for not caring about how the world was made? im not atheist, and if i am, im not like the other atheists that bash all types of religion. il believe in whatever seems more logical, because that is logical, and i am a logical person. but in the end it really doesnt matter what you believe, because the stronger your beliefs are the more you will be hated by some.

and 2d4, i dont think any religions are to blame. if you blame anyone, they will get angry. it is human nature. i like to believe that i can bypass this. i cannot, but everyone can suppress it and usually prevent it.

just my two cents...

If you read the summary of the 'fairytale' in my last message .. what i didn't mention there is that because this dense realm called earth is subject to many bad things and confusion, the soldiers may lose hope and purpose and they can get trapped .. they will have to be liberated by their brothers and sisters who have not been discouraged yet. This is also the meaning of Jesus saying, that you will have to become like children if you want to enter the kingdom of God
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:46 am

so kill children?

this religion thing seems confusing
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:48 am

lol the top of the page, do you actually believe in illuminati?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:03 am

Kill children? Where did you get that from? Seriously...

Hat... you like logic? Yet you never make sense...

Quote :
in the end it really doesnt matter what you believe, because the stronger your beliefs are the more you will be hated by some.

That makes no sense whatever. That is what a coward would say and really has no reason to have a "because" in it. That is not a reason whatsoever. Not in the slightest.

Quote :
igit, but do u think im crazy for not caring about how the world was made?

I think it kind of shows that you don't really care about religion OR science. It really must be a sad life not believing in anything absolutely.
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:14 am

it must be sad to care about things we will never know... lol get above 130 on this test and il listen to what you say...

http://www.free-iqtest.net/
Back to top Go down
BEASTY
The Creator
BEASTY

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:39 am

Never know.., I know for a fact there is a God, 2d4 I would recommend to get a bible to get the truth do not rely on sience on wiki for answers and ask God questions and he will answer. Some things we are not ment to know on earth can be asked in heaven. He wants so much for all of u! If u seek u will find, pray to the lord for wisdom, take time for him, put full trust in him and I promise he will reveil so much and He give u such great peace.
Back to top Go down
https://rrsurvivors.forumotion.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:08 am

IQ Test

I suppose this is the result ? I had no clue a couple of times, I guess I am totally average after all .. My winterdepression sets in now, thanks Hat Wink

Note. I have a fever and i should be in bed, does that influence the result ?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:17 am

BEASTY wrote:
Never know.., I know for a fact there is a God, 2d4 I would recommend to get a bible to get the truth do not rely on sience on wiki for answers and ask God questions and he will answer. Some things we are not ment to know on earth can be asked in heaven. He wants so much for all of u! If u seek u will find, pray to the lord for wisdom, take time for him, put full trust in him and I promise he will reveil so much and He give u such great peace.

I agree with most of what you say, just not necessarily on the bible part. The bible was made up of various scripture that were not even intended to be in one book per se. This was done by the romans (by Ireneus I believe) who kept only 4 gospels of the 30 + available gospels and they tried to burn all the works that were dismissed and even murder their owners. That does not mean biblical scripture is wrong, it is valid, it is just very incomplete. If you read the so called gnostic gospels (again, who had the authority to decide what part of God's word was valid ? No one, all of gods word is valid) a few things could be falling into place, they did for me. I didn't know there were so many religious people here Smile profound.

Ps. I wonder where you read in my message that I rely on canned ideas and pseudo science from wikipedia, it's fine, I just can't find it in my message. I think I do now .. you are referring to my many subjects and video's I have been posting, well I am just interested in a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Hat, I DO know. You are the wishy washy one. I can say 100% that I KNOW God is real. It is what I believe with all my heart and it is something I would like to say not only in my words but in my actions. It's true, I do care about this, but it is something I KNOW about and it surely isn't sad. What's sad is not having a foundation in anything.

and btw IQ Test

Obviously above 130 and actually categorizes me as a genius (IQ's of 140 and up). This is actually the first IQ test I've taken in my life lol.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:49 pm

come on, that is not real
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next