Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here

Go down 
+7
Carl
Noobface
TRC
jork
digit
TheHat
2D4
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 10:24 pm

Ok then, would you mind telling me what time is in your own words?
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:57 am

I have no idea pal, but I do think of something I read by Osho (Shree Rashneesj Bhagwan) where he sais, It is not life, but it is you that is passing by, life always stays the same, do you ? That made sense to me. Time is an illusion in the sense that in order to have time, you need a past and a future, the problem is that the past and the future do not exist, exept as an idea. So, some teachers say that only this moment exists in reality, but it does raise other problems, so i have to agree with Hat.

I was hoping that someone would be interrested in the video's about the validity of the roman church , in vain Smile
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:31 pm

The answers get shorter here every day
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:33 am

Thanks for using your own words hat, congratulations! Never-the-less it still explains some stuff... so yeeeeah...
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:40 pm

iN GOD I TRUST™ wrote:
Thanks for using your own words hat, congratulations! Never-the-less it still explains some stuff... so yeeeeah...
Quoting the doctorant that replaced my Ornithology tutor: "Ask Google!"
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:47 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:04 pm

never bing or yahoo!
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:17 pm

Well, just thought I'd say it for this matter, everytime she was asked a question she would answer like: "I don't really know, look it up in google."...makes you wonder, whether she got her doctorate degree from google? Nevertheless bing, yahoo or any other search engine wasn't mentioned.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Who is she ? I am so confused
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:21 am

google has pretty much been my educator along with youtube.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:34 am

Same here ..
Back to top Go down
stunt
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:05 am

is marijuana legal for any perticular reason other then the government having control over us? it is proven to be better for us than alcohol and cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:20 am

Um yes Smile
Back to top Go down
stunt
Sea Scumb

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:22 am

the government is corrupt as f*ck in the us
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:30 am

Yea... I think it being illegal has something to do with the economy actually... no other reason, more people die per year due to peanuts.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:11 am

All I can say is, legalising works .. weed is not legal but allowed here and it doesn't cause any problems because you can buy a gram for just a few bucks, so there is no reason to kill anyone over that
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Okay so I was playing NFSW and when the race ended, this is what I heard

Is it true ? Yes it is, wtf
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:22 pm

On Halloween?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:24 pm

Time to burn all your cars in the garage 2D4.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Nope, like an hour ago

that's how long it took me to find out how to post audio to
a forum lol
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:29 pm

Haha igit

This is not a prank btw, this is recorded from nsfw
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:16 am

http://www.politicalcompass.org/test

Cool lil test. Here are my results.
IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 Anyone10
I wouldent really expect anyone to get blue, my guesses are...

Igit red
2D4 green
Jork middle/green
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:35 am

I'm right aside there with Ghandi, the dalai lama and Nelson mandela Smile compared to me they are selfish nazis

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 Wefw10
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:46 pm

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 Cmps10

Close to middle, so...how did you know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next