Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here

Go down 
+7
Carl
Noobface
TRC
jork
digit
TheHat
2D4
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:02 pm

I guessed you like that and Hat was right. So if someone is dead center, does that mean he is the perfect and enlightened being ?
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Like I have time for a 6 page test...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Fail excuse Smile
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 7:36 pm

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 Hinels10
Right there with Nelson Mandela

Not exactly sure what it means... don't want to read the whole explanation either.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:08 pm

wow impressive ! we are all green so far
Back to top Go down
TheHat
H€®Ø
TheHat

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:03 pm

Basically, red and blue care about the economy and Libertarian is more about social views. Being purple makes no sense, basically.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:11 pm

why is that
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:11 am

Back to top Go down
Shaolin_Fists
Killah Mod
Shaolin_Fists

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 3:31 pm

i wanted to check my political views:
IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 Pcgraphpng.php?ec=-1.62&soc=-1

@2D4 that is pretty crazy billboard!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:20 pm

all pretty much the same Smile (exept me)
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:01 am

Interresting mural on the wall of a prison in Prison Break season 3. Makes me wonder, why paint a sheppard (probably the new jesus) with a nuclear blast.

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 Untitl21
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:56 am

Next in this series, from the same source. An angel of death engulfed in flames,

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 Wertwe10
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Seems to me like they are obsessed with the end times...
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:55 pm

The end is nigh!
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:12 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:22 am

Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:36 pm

this is a response to the GMO discussion in  - Post your desktop -

I know right it's like most people have tiny mice ears too.Amazing how something like 95% (all) of that food is GMO so ALL americans are eating it and no one seems to care, maybe people already turned into zombies.

This is not the worst thing tho .. has anyone given it some thought what would happen if this continues and basically all food becomes modified ? It means plants and seeds with natural dna will become extinct, because of pollination contamination all plants will contain a mixture of horsetongues, rats asses, fly saliva and eel bladder ... (Is this the abomination of desolation spoken of in the bible ?) and there will be no going back to normal food ! so everyone on this earth will have to eat this zombie shit , so what if later it turns out that people have problems digesting it or they die from cancers ? ... Every farmer on this planet producing wortless crap that no one can eat. That would mean the bible will be right once again and the black horse of famine is on it's way .. Read wikipedia below.

Black Horse
IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 220px-Dieu_en_majest%C3%A9
IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 Magnify-clip
The third horseman as depicted in the Angers Apocalypse Tapestry (1372-82)
Quote :
When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come and see!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"
The third horseman rides a black horse and is generally understood as Famine.[3] The horseman carries a pair of balances or weighing scales, indicating the way that bread would have been weighed during a famine.[13] The indicated price of grain is about ten times normal, with an entire day's wages (a denarius) buying enough wheat for only one person, or enough of the less nutritious barley for three, so that workers would struggle to feed their families.[3]
Of the four horsemen, the black horse and its rider are the only ones whose appearance is accompanied by a vocal pronunciation. John hears a voice, unidentified but coming from among the four living creatures, that speaks of the prices of wheat and barley, also saying "and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine". This suggests that the black horse's famine is to drive up the price of grain but leave oil and wine supplies unaffected (though out of reach of the ordinary worker). One explanation for this is that grain crops would have been more naturally susceptible to famine years or locust plagues than olive trees and grapevines, which root more deeply.[3][13] The statement might also suggest a continuing abundance of luxuries for the wealthy while staples such as bread are scarce, though not totally depleted;[13] such selective scarcity may result from injustice and the deliberate production of luxury crops for the wealthy over grain, as would have happened during the time Revelation was written.[2][9] Alternatively, the preservation of oil and wine could symbolize the preservation of the Christian faithful, who used oil and wine in their sacraments.[14]

Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:55 pm

Could be, but monopolizing things isn't exactly new even with plants.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Really ? Has there been another time that using seeds other than of a certain company was not legal (you may only use one type of corn for instance) and to use it you have to pay for the copyrights of this alteration. No since the beginning of time you could plant any seeds you liked and no one held a copyright to the dna code of life.
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:29 pm

Well some forms of communism forced similar issues, but that was not with genetic manipulation. It was  , however, a form of monopoly since no others could plant anything themselves. I agree that this is more serious than the others previous, I'm saying that it could get worse. I read an interesting book about the possibilities of genetic manipulation. It could make genocide very possible and even easy.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:28 pm

When you see the video I gave you in the PM it will make sense to you, we could be seeing a system, to create control over the entire world.
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:09 am

Just a quick note on the plants containing dna from a rat's ass. (or any other animal body part for that matter) Every cell in an organism contains exatly the same genetic material (with the exeption of mutations ofc). An eyecell contains exactly the same DNA as a musclecell but only the relevant genes are expressed. So saying that plant may contain DNA from a nasty part of a dirty animal is very misleading really.

I'd also like to add that thosed genes they are adding are nothing more than a couple of molecules. This happens on such a microscopic level that you really can't call it disgusting anymore.

Ps. I am not saying I fully support genetic manipulation and i think there should be very strict regulations. But you should know that without GM you probably would'nt even be on this planet because the earth could never support this many humans if it wasn't for adding resistant DNA to all those vegetables and animals. There simply woulnt be enough food for all of us.

-edit: okay did some research and that last part was a bit exaggerated but nevertheless, without gm the world population would be less.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:15 am

Good points Merci :)See, that is what they want everyone to believe and ,it is working :)everyone thinks we need these modified crops to feed so many people. But reality is that this is just a story, they have NOT improved yields, the same amount of food is being grown as before only they get 100% of the profits. If this would be a valid story than it would mean this method actually increases production. You people should be weary .. don't you see what they are really doing ? They are eliminating the competition, diversity, the many and taking over. They want, one big world bank, one food company, one new world order, so they can take over. Kinda hard to take over when everyone is doing their own thing but now all they need to do is buy this one company.

Again, everyone is saying we need it because there will be a food shortage .. this idea is a pure NWO propaganda idea, THEY are the ones concerned with many people because they cost too much and are hard too control, they want to see two thirdes of the global population gone, leaves more for everyone that is left. Now they plant this fear inside of peoples minds and now everyone is afraid of hunger and will go along with these unsanitary plans. Please people do not be a zombie, keep your eyes open and be vigilant

About the genes, I wonder if plants really have inactive animal genes naturally .. I am not an expert but that seems unnatural to me. We do not have plant genes inside of us do we
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:37 am

I say we should all survive on IV's
Back to top Go down
NoMercI
RR Novice
NoMercI

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:43 am

I was not reacting on the whole conspiracy theory thing. Hounestly, i try to stay away from those stories because they make me go paranoid and wear aluminum hats haha. No but in all seriousness assuming an organisation is actually pursuing this matter i believe it would be very though for them to accomplish at it.

If you were to take away biodiversity and making those plant super resistant you are basically creating a super resistant bacteria/virus that will kill that one plant species you are harvesting. I can go into detail if you really want but I have to look into some old schoolbooks.

As for the plant DNA in humans... the answer is both yes and no. with that i mean both human and plant DNA contain information on for example: how to retreve energy for glucose. You see both plants and animals break down glcose and get their energy to live from that. This gene is on both species identical. So yeah.. You gan say that we share some part of DNA but you cant exactly call it plant DNA since almost everly living organism has this gene. (this is not only the case for the example mentioned above but with multiple processes happening in almost every organism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next