Robot Rage Survivors Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robot rage survivors rr2 rearmed

HomeLatest imagesRR ChatRegisterLog in

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here

Go down 
+7
Carl
Noobface
TRC
jork
digit
TheHat
2D4
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
digit
Add mint
digit

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 18 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:15 am

That's quite amazing! Nice find 2D4. A tree that has more talent in composing than 95% of the producers today.
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 18 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:34 am

Smile grabbed it from facebook, to be honest. Sounds so natural .. I agree
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 18 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:44 am

Wonder how they transfer it to music though...but damn those trees appear to be using only minor scales, meaning they haven't seen anything happy in their life...feel sad for them.
Back to top Go down
http://rrlobbychat.com
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 18 EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:08 am

I think that info is in the link, I'm not sure .. it might be
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 18 EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:21 am

Yeah, I read it, sounds that they can using anything to make music now lol
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 18 EmptySat May 10, 2014 12:21 am

You have a point, lol
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 18 EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:19 am

they might even try a vinyl plate!!! what if it makes music on it's own?
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 18 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Ok, totally out of the ordinary... very bad referee calls (if anyone understands hockey)

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 18 RaggedColorfulBeardedcollie

This picture was made to point out the rule where the goal should not be counted if a player is in the goal crease. xD
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 18 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 4:08 am

Conversation with my mind turned into a poem, O well Smile

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 18 I_mind11

Last edited by 2D4 on Mon May 26, 2014 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jork
He Who Wants it Brung
jork

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 18 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 4:28 am

eye c what u did there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
digit
Add mint
digit

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 18 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Very nice 2D4. I see you have an I for poetry...
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 18 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:18 am

Thanks, you guys are awesome
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:52 am

Just a little something I have been watching on youtube. Much food for thought for those it appeals to

Do not be discouraged by perceived arrogance of the speaker at the outset, give it 10 minutes
Back to top Go down
2D4
Critique Extraordinaire
2D4

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Is it true ?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here   IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

IS IT TRUE ? ~ Anything out of the ordinary ~ Post here
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18